• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

lindoko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/12
Chopard-TheTribute_Presentation-Version-Deacutemonteacutee2_zps6o9y9aka.png

since the poster did not follow up, i found the link for this:

here

WatchFnatic

2/7/15
I am curious about the first item here , how is that tudor bb holding up?
Hows the feel of the build quality?

bakou

29/4/14
I'm looking for a G-Shock rep. Would anyone have any good links? I see a bunch of S-Shocks, but wanting it to say G-shock. Any tips? Thanks! Also notice there are a bunch of different versions of the watch style too.

g shock ga-100 with box. i have one they are nice for the price

roshin

Horology Curious
17/7/15
Hi , i see many watches like sevenfriday , dietrich on aliexpress , what is different between aliexpress and truster dealer ?

connellbg

Horology Curious
11/8/15
Hi , i see many watches like sevenfriday , dietrich on aliexpress , what is different between aliexpress and truster dealer ?

Trusted dealers are individuals who have a good reputation. AE is a collection of sellers (like eBay I guess) in China, so you have to check feedback etc and build up a bank of "trusted dealers" on AE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kopcap

24/2/14
Chopard "The Tribute" : a gem from AE !

sorry guys if i've been out the game these past days and gave no answer to questions about my Chopard "LUC - The Tribute"

here is the link to the seller : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/high-quality-men-s-watch-free-shipping/32355025494.html
The seller has a large choice of watches "out-of-the-menu" : if you want to see it, just ask her (Cindy) for the link. She writes good english and answers any question very quickly. When you're interested in any watch, just ask her to check if it's available before any payment ; if so, she'll "open" it in her store with correct/agreed price.
I bought 2 watches from her and i'm looking for 2 others.

here are pics of my watch to show you closer details

Front :

Chopard-Tribute_Forums-Review_Details01Front_zpsmbrwwori.png

Back :

Chopard-Tribute_Forums-Review_Details02Back_zpsjoljgd5b.png

Dave77

24/8/14
Well this arrived a few days ago:

Very pleased with the overall quality, only slightly below Gen G-Shock quality, and just $9 !!!

Soooo I did happen to have a few ideas for modding it :whistling:

So here's the result:

Pretty badass watch I got now and almost free. The buckle and paracord was more expensive :raisedeyebrow:

habe you got a link for that one please mate? I've had a G-shock for around 10 years and still going strong!! I wear it daily for work! What are these S-schock's like?

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Just search s shock or even g shock, and the brand name is skmei, I wear it all the time, very nice little beater. They even have models with black bracelets also great for a change

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dave77

24/8/14
Thanks mate. Jeez it's lethal that site for spending!!! Got a few watches coming. No idea if they're any good but had a cheapy pam rep for £4.50odd! That'll do me until I can get a decent one :)

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Managed to get a tissot prc 200 for £40 .quartz eta movement and chrono runs as such.watch is nice but bracelet links are garbage.the clasp is nice but shame in the bracelet.gonna put it on leather ?

WatchFnatic

2/7/15
Managed to get a tissot prc 200 for £40 .quartz eta movement and chrono runs as such.watch is nice but bracelet links are garbage.the clasp is nice but shame in the bracelet.gonna put it on leather ?
Its all nice , but where are the pics?!
Hehe.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
448bb7851d7d74c92cf4464fc7669e63.jpg

cb7fb078aa42cb55cb11dc46829d2cff.jpg

924807ac097fefc5b678f0d8b37ab1ed.jpg

Watch is good for the money but the bracelet is very tinny and horrible.looks good but just feels horrible

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
2 o clock dial spins for 1 minute when chrono operates .and reset spins a full 360 degrees to zero.aligning the hands also works the same as genuine eta tissot

WatchFnatic

2/7/15
2 o clock dial spins for 1 minute when chrono operates .and reset spins a full 360 degrees to zero.aligning the hands also works the same as genuine eta tissot
Ill buy one , look decent as a beater.
Can you link me up?