• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15400 with movement deco!

glassjaw047

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/15
I wouldn't sweat it too much. Not many people
know what an AP is and the ones that do will have to be very close and have a gem on to know the difference between the case thickness. You can always throw it on M2M if you really wanted and a member would snatch it up

For sure, I bet if I didn't even find this thread and people talking about the case thickness I wouldn't of noticed the difference or felt a difference on the wrist hahahahaaha.

Would love to see photos and reviews on that blue dial mate stoked

For sure man!

bluto

Horology Curious
26/5/15
Well I have a AP 15400 V6F w/ Blue Dial on it's way to me now....I don't know why I didn't see this thread talking about this beforehand as I did some research. I should have it tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how it is when I get it and how it feels on the wrist!

yes please!!! let us know your impressions! thanks

glassjaw047

26/5/15
yes please!!! let us know your impressions! thanks

I received a package I didn't even know was coming yesterday early evening and it was the wrong watch of a Rolex Seadweller 51MM and holy cow is this thing HUGE! I checked the tracking and ended up being different than the one supplied from the TD so I'm hoping the one today has BOTH watches I ordered and not just one.....

Anyone have experience with ordering multiple watches and do they ship them all together in one package??? Thanks in advance!

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
I received a package I didn't even know was coming yesterday early evening and it was the wrong watch of a Rolex Seadweller 51MM and holy cow is this thing HUGE! I checked the tracking and ended up being different than the one supplied from the TD so I'm hoping the one today has BOTH watches I ordered and not just one.....

Anyone have experience with ordering multiple watches and do they ship them all together in one package??? Thanks in advance!

Yes I have had two watches in the same package. No problem. They came in once.

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glassjaw047

26/5/15
Got the watch last Friday evening but haven't had time to doing any postings yet! Will do asap! The watch looks GREAT!!! :)

glassjaw047

26/5/15
AP 15400 V6F SS w/ Blue Dial

Here ya go everyone! This is what I received. These are the QC Pictures as I just didn't have time again to take them myself.:punk:

zWisZcm.jpg
ij4b75j.jpg
2XNXDU3.jpg
82tteG0.jpg
fmeYE7J.jpg

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Just go to imgur.com, upload your photos. On the right it provides a forum link that starts with {IMG} - paste those codes in here.

Oaley

18/3/15
Is the blue spot on w the gen ? This is the TF best ed ?

glassjaw047

26/5/15

It's very close to being spot on I know where it says "AUTOMATIC" its not placed correctly on the dial where it should be down a little further half on the next set of squares just like the gen. This is the V6F model.

nimbus88

6/5/13

Not at all. Gen Blue is much duller and matte in normal lighting and it doesn't have sunburst effect. It's quite an instant tell.

On the other hand, the silver much much more accurate.

glassjaw047

26/5/15
Hey glassjaw047

Could you post real life pics without dealer`s white light studio photos
Cheers

Hi torch77! Of course! See below. I feel myself that from seeing pictures all over the internet that the dial looks wayyyy more blue than in person but I still love it! I'm guessing it might be the way it hit's any type of light. :)

jHSfFujl.jpg
8xc9mKZl.jpg
zXdLpRwl.jpg

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
How is the strap quality? Is it flexible, and does it have a kind of sparkle effect like a disco ball?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Have people noticed on the V6F how the mega tapisserie is rearranged in order to provide a solid basis for the minute hash marks:

15400%20V6F%20dial_zpsenbpnxb5.jpg