• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro started good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
So, harming TB´s reputation was not your goal with this thread?

It wasn´t a threat. I was just concerned about your own reputation here. Kind a friendly advice...

You proved it yourself not understanding that you have to get an official letter from customs before going further.

Actually no I just wanted a reply to my questions about what Toros procedure was for seized packages.

Thank you for the concern. :)

I guess USPS telling me isn't good enough..? That brings me to a point. Trusted vendors that we WU money to or gift PayPal or even Bitcoin there is no turning back your money is gone. That's a great deal of trust we put in them. So why is that trust not reciprocated to the buyer? That doesn't seem like an even playing field. What about an escrow system? The ultimate in buying and selling security. Would you ever walk down the street meet a stranger in a dark alley give him $500 and say here's my address I want this watch just bring it by when you get it. lol hell no you wouldn't. Yet there is no problem here doing it.. Weird how that happens.

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
If that stranger was a trusted dealer on a forum that would bend over backwards to help me if there was a problem.... then sure, I would hand over the money and wait patiently for my watch to arrive

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Op doesn't appear to be cut out for this hobby and how the community does things. Maybe he should stick to amazon for his watch purchases.

There are other outlets to purchase reps. This just happens to be the cheapest. I keep hearing that the community does things a certain way...? You mean to give your money upfront to a "trusted" vendor that you are supposed to trust but they don't trust you? Then just wait and hope that one day a nice watch shows up at your door? Lol now I see why there is a flame free zone here.. Everyone likes to throw assumptions around without knowing the whole story.

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
Thank you for the concern. :).
You are welcome mate!

Trusted vendors that we WU money to or gift PayPal or even Bitcoin there is no turning back your money is gone. That's a great deal of trust we put in them. So why is that trust not reciprocated to the buyer?
They have already proven they are trusted by thousands of transactions. Unlike you or me...

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Problem is toro isn't bending anywhere. He hardly gave me any information at all. That I could use besides a cryptic "chasing down USPS to handle it faster" anyone care to explain what that means?

Or "they will send a letter if they destory it" that's great I already know that. Key things like I will refund you or re ship once you have written proof that your item was seized was omitted from his text.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
You are welcome mate!

They have already proven they are trusted by thousands of transactions. Unlike you or me...

I only see 376 posts in this vendors buyer reviews... That's not really thousands... That's 376

Ok well this was fun but I'll say let's agree to disagree. I'd like to take my flame suite off... But im not sure the shit slinging is done yet....? Can we make a treaty my fellow watch buddies? I'm not taking on the rwi community just toro... Thanks for all your input! :) even if most of you flamed me.. It's ok I'll take pics of the watch when I get it!! Oh wait customs seized it.. Scratch that. Lol enjoy your weekend guys.

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
I only see 376 posts in this vendors buyer reviews... That's not really thousands... That's 376
This forum has 90000 members. Where do they buy reps do you think? TB is one of the most popular ones...

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10

I had more than 376 last month and imagine during these years. People don´t usually leave feedback. Please keep us updated about your package next week. I never conned anybody, so why would I start with you?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Well I'm not the only person that feels this way... Trust me on that. I'm sure toro is a great guy!! I'm sure if everything goes smoothly it's fine. Just so happens mine did not and the least he could have done was give me useful information. That's all I'm saying. I shouldn't have to research every aspect of every vendor. They are a vendor, a "business" it's their job to inform the customer of their procedures..

Ok I'm done this is no longer worth the time. As long as I have other vendors I trust that's all that matters to me. They know who they are and they would never disrespect their customers like Toro Bravo has to me.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I had more than 376 last month and imagine during these years. People don´t usually leave feedback. Please keep us updated about your package next week. I never conned anybody, so why would I start with you?

10-4

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Well I'm not the only person that feels this way... Trust me on that. I'm sure toro is a great guy!! I'm sure if everything goes smoothly it's fine. Just so happens mine did not and the least he could have done was give me useful information. That's all I'm saying. I shouldn't have to research every aspect of every vendor. They are a vendor, a "business" it's their job to inform the customer of their procedures..

Ok I'm done this is no longer worth the time. As long as I have other vendors I trust that's all that matters to me. They know who they are and they would never disrespect their customers like Toro Bravo has to me.

What kind of disrespect? To tell you to be patient? I still don´t get it what is your point. What kind of information? I am not the shipping company..

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I get off here to find this in my inbox!! Haha this just exudes professionalism!!! Toros most recent email.. Toro man you had a star by your name!!! In iPhone language that's an email VIP with your own special VIP folder!!! Ugh

Oddly he doesn't care in emails but on here it's a different story... Goes to show you never know what goes on behind closed doors... Not very helpful in his emails is he? Still no useful information in that email either...

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Toro... I think you need a standard response outlining exactly what happens in the case of a seizure. That may have helped avoid this sort of response.

I told him VERY CLEARLY a couple of days ago that once he receives the letter from the customs we will send the replacement, but he keeps sending emails to get more info about the shipment and telling how good other dealers are and how bad I am.

In all fairness and honesty, not sure what else can somebody do in this situation...

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
I get off here to find this in my inbox!! Haha this just exudes professionalism!!! Toros most recent email.. Toro man you had a star by your name!!! In iPhone language that's an email VIP with your own special VIP folder!!! Ugh

Please don´t copy paste the emails which are convenient for you to show. You better show people that I asked you for the seizure letter in order to ship the replacement. Or maybe you skipped that one.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Please don´t copy paste the emails which are convenient for you to show. You better show people that I asked you for the seizure letter in order to ship the replacement. Or maybe you skipped that one.

Ok fair enough!!

You: If they can not come out then will provide a LETTER to u , then we
sent u replacement .

That is not exactly clear. But your posts on here are perfectly clear why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.