• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro started good

Status
Not open for further replies.

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
I'm glad you feel a bit better now. I don't think you realize how busy our TDs are. We are just a small portion of their business.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Well theirs made it through customs. Something your package was unable to do. Asian7750 shipped the same time you did. His watch is on my wrist. Yours is not. Maybe package them better.

Ps this is one of your brilliant emails.

Damn , I think that is the problem . Because both your package went to
customs same day , probably they noticed this .

So u need contact USPS , and probably they will ask u pay some taxes .
In future u should not place 2 orders when package not pass the
customs .

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
If you were the patient person you claim to be you would of never called usps or emailed Toro asking where your watch is. Check the tracking every morning see if it updates or until you open your mailbox and a letter from us customs is there telling you its seized. At that point you get the TD involved. It's that simple

sent from my noob Samsung V5

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Well theirs made it through customs. Something your package was unable to do. Asian7750 shipped the same time you did. His watch is on my wrist. Yours is not. Maybe package them better.

What do you mean package them better? :) Is this serious?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

Ps this is one of your brilliant emails.

Damn , I think that is the problem . Because both your package went to
customs same day , probably they noticed this .

So u need contact USPS , and probably they will ask u pay some taxes .
In future u should not place 2 orders when package not pass the
customs .
Well that is reaching right there mate. Packages going through customs is a hit and miss as me trying to piss in the toilet with the light off drunk right after having sex you really are off to a bad start here. I see you have a tread in general discussion as well about the same damn thing

sent from my noob Samsung V5

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I am patient! ;) I was shocked my very first rep came in7 days. I was expecting at least 2 weeks like most of the items I order from outside the U.S.

Well toro went dark I trusted this forum so what did I do? Come to the forum for help with one of THEIR " trusted vendors"

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Here's the thing... Seizures suck, but it's part of the risk you take. We are dealing with illegal goods here. If it was a non-td, do you think they would help at all? Most of the members here sell with the caveat that the buyer assumes all customs risk. I'd be a little more patient with someone trying to help you out even after he'll make zero profit.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I totally understand superman and all the other vendors I have dealt with here have been amazing. I didn't like how toro was so eager to help me make the purchase and take my money. But once there was a problem lets just say he was a little less interested in talking to me... And started blaming me for being "impatient" and blamed me for his package getting seized because I had 2 watches on their way to me. So I was getting the idea that this guy is going to go dark very soon. And I'm fukt.

As you can see by this thread he isn't professional. His emails which I pasted here are not professional and I don't wish to ever do business with him again. Go ask Ryan at InTime.co how I am with him.. Or asian7750 they will say delightful and why is that?!? Because they handle this like a professional. Toro bravo simply did not.

And to think I posted on threads saying toro is great!!!! to help him get sales. Now look at this mess.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Tell me what is exactly that I didn´t handle professional?

I have shipped your watch super fast, and now we are waiting for the delivery or seizure letter.

Tell me what else to do to be professional? I would like to improve.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Toro it's your business I'm not going to give you pointers on how to do your job. I helped you enough on figuring out bitcoins wallet setup, how they fluctuate and were to spend them. That's your job to treat customers with respect. Your service was 10/10 until my package got lost. Once that happened it went down by 75%.

I'll email you my friendly notice once I receive it. If you want to refund me fine. To be honest at this point I don't really care. I'll just go over to Ryan and buy the same wAtch cheaper and he tests them in the QC pics!!! Now that's professional!

Enjoy your holiday

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Toro it's your business I'm not going to give you pointers on how to do your job. I helped you enough on figuring out bitcoins wallet setup, how they fluctuate and were to spend them. That's your job to treat customers with respect. Your service was 10/10 until my package got lost. Once that happened it went down by 75%.

I'll email you my friendly notice once I receive it. If you want to refund me fine. To be honest at this point I don't really care. I'll just go over to Ryan and buy the same wAtch cheaper and he tests them in the QC pics!!! Now that's professional!

If you receive the watch I will not refund you buddy :)

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Honestly, it's incredible to me that TDs offer to resend or refund at all with a seizure. They have to pay for those watches from the factory... And I'm pretty sure they don't get a refund.

Before you threatened toro with negative feedback, did you bother to contact a mod?

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Honestly, it's incredible to me that TDs offer to resend or refund at all with a seizure. They have to pay for those watches from the factory... And I'm pretty sure they don't get a refund.

Before you threatened toro with negative feedback, did you bother to contact a mod?

There is no need to contact a mod. Once we are sure that the package is lost, we will re-ship him the watch at no cost. We don´t know what is going to happen yet.

I am in this game every day and from my experience, people like the OP will instantly forget about this thread once they get the watch. Also naming other dealers how good they are is a show of trying to make me feel bad but unfortunately I cannot do miracles. He seems to be quite insecure.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Oh I won't forget this thread my friend.. I also won't get the package. Now in all honesty I don't want a watch from you. I'm not totally sure it would be the same quality as the first. So I'm taking my business elsewhere. It's an easy concept those other vendors are more professional and I trust them. I don't expect anything from you at this point. You can have my money think of it as a gift. I only bought from you because I had bitcoins to spend and you would take them as payment. Now that I see how disrespectful you are I would have just cashed them in and WU MY TDs. My mistake.. You live and you learn.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
No it's not a big deal superman as I have said I have bought many things online from all over the world. I don't expect this to be any different. Seller is your best friend until they have your money. They are even less likely to be your friend when your item gets "lost" and will cost them money. It's just how the world works man... Lol :) no hard feelings it's just business as usual.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Oh I won't forget this thread my friend.. I also won't get the package. Now in all honesty I don't want a watch from you. I'm not totally sure it would be the same quality as the first. So I'm taking my business elsewhere. It's an easy concept those other vendors are more professional and I trust them. I don't expect anything from you at this point. You can have my money think of it as a gift. I only bought from you because I had bitcoins to spend and you would take them as payment. Now that I see how disrespectful you are I would have just cashed them in and WU MY TDs. My mistake.. You live and you learn.

I am sorry to hear that. Please let me know how other dealers would be more professional in case of a delay or a possible seizure? What would be your expectations. I appreciate your help on bitcoins and your gift. I have learned a lot and I am taking bitcoins now from other members.

I would like to improve so that´s why I need your opinion

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Toro... I think you need a standard response outlining exactly what happens in the case of a seizure. That may have helped avoid this sort of response.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Toro that's just public relations now. You already stated in this thread that you could care less about my "threats" now all of a sudden you care about my opinion?!? Lol I came here to buy the best quality reps! This forum is a gold mine for knowledge! It is the reason I now view this as a hobby. I have learned a lot about watches, and movements, etc.... And tonight I learned who not to do business with.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.