• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro started good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Toro... I think you need a standard response outlining exactly what happens in the case of a seizure. That may have helped avoid this sort of response.

That's a great idea!! Or he could have just told me when I asked him 3 times what his procedure was... Instead I get " you will receive a letter" which was extremely NOT helpful.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Toro that's just public relations now. You already stated in this thread that you could care less about my "threats" now all of a sudden you care about my opinion?!? Lol I came here to buy the best quality reps! This forum is a gold mine for knowledge! It is the reason I now view this as a hobby. I have learned a lot about watches, and movements, etc.... And tonight I learned who not to do business with.

Thank you :)

Yes, I do care about your opinion because I think I did everything right. So I would like to know what I did wrong in shipping by you fast the watch..

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
As I said you were great until I said Houston we have a problem... Lol then it was bye bye toro bravo!

P.s. Whatever happenes happenes it's water under the bridge! Meaning it's done and over with. So go get this thread deleted to protect you "credibility" and go on our merry way.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Yes, and I told you to be patient. I receive hundreds of messages which turn up to be delivered afterwards, similar situations like yours. Now let´s wait and see if it seized or delivered.

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Yes, I do care about your opinion because I think I did everything right. So I would like to know what I did wrong in shipping by you fast the watch..
Hi toro sorry to see you having issues but I think what really is bugging him is that when you email some one you are very short and to the point and not everyone can exactly get an understanding of everything especially when new and first time deal with you I. Your defense I. Sure you get busy and have a life and also come from different cultures were thing are explained maybe different in a sense maybe have some stuff already drafted in detail of what ever your procedure is for things that might be commen for you and vets here but not for your average new person. Just I couple of thoughts is all.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Hi toro sorry to see you having issues but I think what really is bugging him is that when you email some one you are very short and to the point and not everyone can exactly get an understanding of everything especially when new and first time deal with you I. Your defense I. Sure you get busy and have a life and also come from different cultures were thing are explained maybe different in a sense maybe have some stuff already drafted in detail of what ever your procedure is for things that might be commen for you and vets here but not for your average new person. Just I couple of thoughts is all.

Ok, I will try to write a longer email next time, but unfortunately once a package is shipped we cannot do too much but wait. Now I´m hooked to this thread as I feel sorry for the OP that he couldn´t get his watch on time.

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Ok, I will try to write a longer email next time, but unfortunately once a package is shipped we cannot do too much but wait. Now I´m hooked to this thread as I feel sorry for the OP that he couldn´t get his watch on time.
Lol in the end shit happens and all we can do is be glad it's not the end of the world .I can also only say good about you the LBJ is flawless truly amazing and luck was on my side shipped in 3 days.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Shipping speed is not the issue I don't have to have this watch by any particular time. I paid fast you shipped fast! That's great. You took btc great!! We developed a friendship over bitcoins! Lol great!! Everything was great!!! Amazing!!! I told you my package was seized and the shit hit the fan. One liner useless non informative replies was all I got. I haven't seen you type out so many words since you were talking to me about bitcoins as I have right here right now.

Then I was blamed for having 2 packages on the way to me and this is why yours got seized! You package went in customs first the next day my other package went in customs 2 days later that package came out and yours never did. Do you see the reason for my initial concern?

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
I have bought many things online from all over the world. I don't expect this to be any different.

are you serious? You are buying an illegal product and you think that's the same as buying a toaster off ebay?? Seriously?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
are you serious? You are buying an illegal product and you think that's the same as buying a toaster off ebay?? Seriously?

Ummm sir I will not go in to great details as to what I have purchased in my past but let's say it had much higher stakes and risks. I didn't pay in anynomous crypto currency (bitcoins) for nothing! ;) I'm sure you can use your imagination. A watch would be the least of my concerns. Google TOR-Network then reconsider your eBay toaster bullshit.

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
OP please stop... for your own good...
This is not a bad review of Toro´s service. This is you reviewing yourself here, and it`s turning into a pretty bad one.
There are thousands of threads here explaining what to expect and what to do in case of seizure. You just failed to do the research. Otherwise you would know to wait for en official letter from customs before demanding actions from TD and starting such a thread.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I'm not reviewing anyone now. I'm just talking on a forum with watch enthusiastis like myself. No harm no foul. My own good? Are you the Interwebs security team?!? Failed to do research? And do you have facts to prove this statement?

I forgot... Everyone behind a computer screen on a forum is an expert.

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
I'm not reviewing anyone now. I'm just talking on a forum with watch enthusiastis like myself. No harm no foul. My own good? Are you the Interwebs security team?!?

Considering what you wrote and the fact that this is actually TB review section. Seems like a review to me :)

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Ummm sir I will not go in to great details as to what I have purchased in my past but let's say it had much higher stakes and risks. I didn't pay in anynomous crypto currency (bitcoins) for nothing! ;) I'm sure you can use your imagination.
So you imply you are some kind of experienced illegal merchandise buyer ,yet you cannot seem to understand the simple fact you need a letter from customs stating your watch has been seized before Toro can/will take action.
At his point you have no grounds whatsoever to fault Toros actions,it was bad luck if your watch has been seized and Toro told you a while ago that all you needed to do was send him a copy of the seizure letter and he would then refund/replace the watch.
I hope the other TD's are taking note of your attitude.
I think we are all very happy this was not a Pay Pal transaction.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Wait let me get my flame suite on... I was waiting for this part. Oh I never said that I simply said I have bought things on the Interwebs. Never mentioned legality. All were totally legal to own. :)

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Key word is now. My review ended pages ago.

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
No harm no foul.
So, harming TB´s reputation was not your goal with this thread?

My own good? Are you the Interwebs security team?!?
It wasn´t a threat. I was just concerned about your own reputation here. Kind a friendly advice...

Failed to do research? And do you have facts to prove this statement?
You proved it yourself not understanding that you have to get an official letter from customs before going further.

Brtis

24/2/13
Op doesn't appear to be cut out for this hobby and how the community does things. Maybe he should stick to amazon for his watch purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.