• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Deepsea just released D-Blue

Misery

Known Member
23/2/12
when will they ever update the dssd with the newer black dial... hope noob creates this... as well as the d-blue....

Misery

Known Member
23/2/12
is it worthy of making it a franken since we aint too sure about the dial...

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
Nothing wrong with blue dial. Here's mine

Noob case, bracelet, mvmt, hands and markers
BP dial
Gen crown, crystal, bezel and insert.

ce65a3065ba9a6dbb8e3db39ed69ea07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
wow, that's a beauty winemaker. That insert really tops it off.

busyman123

Horology Curious
28/11/14
Wine maker bro, I would like to have the same watch as you but I am very new to this.. Could you share with me which supplier you go to and how you list your specs to them.

I would appreciate alot:)

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
Wine maker bro, I would like to have the same watch as you but I am very new to this.. Could you share with me which supplier you go to and how you list your specs to them.

I would appreciate alot:)

No dealer can supply you genuine parts. You need to keep an eye out on various sites. The noob and BP dssd's are available through dealers here on RWI. Good luck.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Anyone tried to removed the bezel assembly? I need to replace my insert but not sure if I can pop the bezel off on this..

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

Riquesa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/14
Sure,

dial 45$
Noob dssd 375$
Gen parts $900

Really I don't understand.

I'm looking for a DSSD blue made from noob factory, but it don't exists, so If is easy as change the dial by GEN blue dial by 45$, I would reserve one of them immediately

I'm wrong?

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Really I don't understand.

I'm looking for a DSSD blue made from noob factory, but it don't exists, so If is easy as change the dial by GEN blue dial by 45$, I would reserve one of them immediately

I'm wrong?

I'd buy gen deep blue dials all day every day for $45. Sadly, no such luck. He got the dial from a BP deep blue rep. You can probably get a dealer to score you one for the $45.