• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I will try one of Vics 44 mm on it, if it fits, then a grey Alcantara with a buckle size of 20 mm will be my choice. But I believe the rubber is also fine

sent from my iPad Air

Jomana12345

1/7/14
I will try one of Vics 44 mm on it, if it fits, then a grey Alcantara with a buckle size of 20 mm will be my choice. But I believe the rubber is also fine

sent from my iPad Air

Pleae let us know if it fits or not.

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
I think maybe the rep gp strap would work better than the gen one ? Anyone already tried ?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
EMS sucks!!! No Schumi for me until tomorrow or Thursday, Call the paramedics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang in there :hehehe: and when she arrives please don't forget a side by side comparison with the FC 44 mm Carbon ......

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Hang in there :hehehe: and when she arrives please don't forget a side by side comparison with the FC 44 mm Carbon ......

I will promise! If I get it this week will do Friday during the day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
Here is picture of gen note the pusher. Dw, ring , and dial(has a metallic finish and lighter grey including tachy) and rep Crown not titanium
c56d7044a9aa45c40bafda8ee6d4107f.jpg

gochessmango

2/10/12
Hello Mates! Sorry if asked before, Anyone have any idea if and when the RG version of the Shumi on the horizon??

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
I was slightly tempted when angus had this for pre-order but was not entirely convinced. But after seeing the hands on pics I really am finding it hard to resist!

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
looks like my Schumacher arrive on Monday. that was really fast.
378e5dcdaaafc0d808e8d349f4509f69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Vic just finished this for me--shipped it out today:
DoubleStitchBlaclRed_zps6d436f8f.jpg

Im not a strap pro but shouldn't the stitching between the two lines be parallel with one another all the way around. Also shouldnt the stitching be straight rather than slightly diagonal along the straight parts of the strap.

I havent seen a gen strap but I see plenty of expensive third party straps with the same issues as well as the holes punched not being in a straight line. I know these straps are hand made but they look cheaper than a rep strap sometimes.

My rep AP BB strap bought for my Buemi is almost perfect in the stitching and holes and only cost $33.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
You are not going to make plenty of friends around... Vic straps are real value for money especially in terms of fitting to case. What we see as production QC are really picture effect.

Vic straps are highly regarded by this community, sure they are not gen but who cares ! they look quality and premium when sported...

I find it quite amusing that you dare compare your rep strap with Vic products... Order one that should suffice to convince you...

Im not a strap pro but shouldn't the stitching between the two lines be parallel with one another all the way around. Also shouldnt the stitching be straight rather than slightly diagonal along the straight parts of the strap.

I havent seen a gen strap but I see plenty of expensive third party straps with the same issues as well as the holes punched not being in a straight line. I know these straps are hand made but they look cheaper than a rep strap sometimes.

My rep AP BB strap bought for my Buemi is almost perfect in the stitching and holes and only cost $33.

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12

You are right. I don't like custom hand made straps too. They are too much "hand made" and look cheap

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
So Jacob's , HK Tan, Mario and so on look cheap ? Do you actually know what you are talking about ?

You are right. I don't like custom hand made straps too. They are too much "hand made" and look cheap

ukbondraider

20/9/14
You are not going to make plenty of friends around... Vic straps are real value for money especially in terms of fitting to case. What we see as production QC are really picture effect.

Vic straps are highly regarded by this community, sure they are not gen but who cares ! they look quality and premium when sported...

I find it quite amusing that you dare compare your rep strap with Vic products... Order one that should suffice to convince you...

Again you are not reading things correctly and jumping to conclusions. Since your first language is clearly not English why dont you think a bit extra before replying.

I am not saying Vics straps are rubbish nor am I saying the above strap is rubbish. No doubt the materials used are top quality and being hand made makes it special. I am asking whether being hand made means that the mentioned aspects is always present.

Also if you read things properly I am not comparing to gen straps. I am comparing to the standard factory rep straps.

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12
So Jacob's , HK Tan, Mario and so on look cheap ? Do you actually know what you are talking about ?

Most of so-called hand made straps looks cheap compared to gen straps. Some of them are almost perfect, but most of them look cheap (that not depends of the price)

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Again you are not reading things correctly and jumping to conclusions. Since your first language is clearly not English why dont you think a bit extra before replying.

I am not say Vics straps are rubbish nor am I saying the above strap is rubbish. No doubt the materials is top quality and being hand made makes it special. I am asking whether being hand made means that the above is common.

Sort of speechless .... of course it doesn't mean all hand made straps are the same.... are all hand made cars finished to the same standard..... of course not...

Then there is client requirements and specifications... maybe slaughterer wanted that kind of angled stitch... which is quite hard to do anyway..

Take a look at Jacobs works..... as good as OEM... simple....

No need to be fukin rude to Fire about language either....

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Most of so-called hand made straps looks cheap compared to gen straps. Some of them are almost perfect, but most of them look cheap (that not depends of the price)

Do your lips move ... when you talk out of your ass :)

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Sort of speechless .... of course it doesn't mean all hand made straps are the same.... are all hand made cars finished to the same standard..... of course not...

Then there is client requirements and specifications... maybe slaughterer wanted that kind of angled stitch... which is quite hard to do anyway..

Take a look at Jacobs works..... as good as OEM... simple....

No need to be fukin rude to Fire about language either....

Go do one. Also no swearing. My point with Fire is because this is the third time he has attacked my posts and all because he again and again takes it from the wrong angle. Judging from some of his previous posts with other members he seems to do it too often.