• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
EMS sucks!!! No Schumi for me until tomorrow or Thursday, Call the paramedics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Hahaha..... Relax, mate
You'll get it tomorrow, I just talk with your EMS agent ;)

Lol I hope so, I'm fine with waiting, but after all these photos of Schumi making me drool I am going crazy!!! Lol

ukbondraider

20/9/14
I always buy two or three watches per order to save on delivery costs. My schumi is being held up by a QC rejection on the other watch. Still haven't recieved new QC pics for this second watch. Wont get my Schumi for at least another week or two. :thud:

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Different strap combo will only happen if:
a) the GP straps fit the case and endlinks
b) one of our trusted strap makers here tailors a strap to fit the case

As this watch with its different materials and its extremly extravagant dial is loud enough, I would not go for croc or hornback here. A nice and understatement grey Alcantara strap with matching stitch from our very own Vic would suit the watch (me thinks)

Dr. Theo

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Vic just finished this for me--shipped it out today:
DoubleStitchBlaclRed_zps6d436f8f.jpg

That is another beauty slaughterer..The dbl stitch is fab... what is it going on...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Thanks, don't know what this beauty goes on yet, maybe BT 2014 SIHH or LVS or Marcus, or maybe Singapore GP or Panda. It works with alot of watches. It is a 42mm strap, BTW.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I am curious to see what straps people put on the Schumi. I thought I had the right strap, but then the dial colour is different than I thought.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
You guys with handfuls of AP reps - what are you doing for servicing the movement in the US? You just waiting until these crap out before you walk down that route?

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
You guys with handfuls of AP reps - what are you doing for servicing the movement in the US? You just waiting until these crap out before you walk down that route?

Waiting for it to die, then either replace movement or LWO it out!!

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
I am curious to see what straps people put on the Schumi. I thought I had the right strap, but then the dial colour is different than I thought.

The grey GP strap that bought from you :) will be my choice...maybe

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
Talking for movements, how much domi charges for sec@12 service with jewel mod for the older movements ? If it's not public information PM me pls. i have an ap lava with low power reserve and want to service it.

sorry for the OffT

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
Thanks.. I'm afraid it does have a gap at least 2/3mm..not nice at all.. But I think I prefer it on the grey rubber much better suited