• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3714 V3 Review

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The cynic in me says he is building comments to establish credibility in order to do something he shouldn't.

Why else spam every post with completely worthless comments.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

andre233

1/8/13
I don't get it. How many "wrist hours" would it be reasonable to expect it to "survive"? Is this just because of the seconds at six?

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Yes, the only problem is the sec@6. How many hours? Hmm, how old is this world? Nobody knows exact... Some 3714 reps arrive without function, some give up after a few days, a few months - and some seem to run and run and run... It's the rep game - no risk, no fun! The only solution is a gen movement.

Daryl80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/12
Yes, the only problem is the sec@6. How many hours? Hmm, how old is this world? Nobody knows exact... Some 3714 reps arrive without function, some give up after a few days, a few months - and some seem to run and run and run... It's the rep game - no risk, no fun! The only solution is a gen movement.

Hi, can somebody confirm that if you remove the gears or extra jewels @6 you can get the movement to work again albeit with the sec at 6 working.

Is that true? I, just thinking it wouldn't be as catastrophic if I bought one, it died and I could get it going again

Thoughts.,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Was working perfectly again today. Approaching 1300 hours of wrist time. I wear it for around 3 days per month.

Today:
3vBKyMe.jpg

ianm

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/10
You certainly have a good one. Thanks for the update.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
1300 hours is 54 days. And that's supposed to be a great result from this movement? I was going to have a go of one of these but it seems like an expensive gamble with not great odds. Ridiculously beautiful watch though.

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Awesome review mate. I have a white/silver dial with blue hands and it is so sexy! :)
To answer your question about the gen strap, i have a portuguese 7 days and they are not even close. The patterns are somewhat similar but the difference in texture, thickness, and the overall 'luxury' quality are astronomically huge.
I paid about $700 for the second strap..

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
^
Mirage has an aftermarket strap. Any rep strap is more than likely penis leather from a cow or plastic stamped.

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Great review. Like IWC more and more. Just ordered this model V3 as mentioned:
http://www.tswatchltd.com/15475-iwc...ate-black-ss-calf-lt-asian-7750-28800bph.html

What do you think Mirage? Is that same as you? And the strap is it real fake? In description is calf leather strap, or I missed something?
The version you are referencing to is not the same as mine. It has a more accurate dial (still some flaws though) and I believe that the movement is the same as mine. So in the end, quality is pretty much the same except for a stronger AR which is a very good thing.

Veuzu

20/7/14
The version you are referencing to is not the same as mine. It has a more accurate dial (still some flaws though) and I believe that the movement is the same as mine. So in the end, quality is pretty much the same except for a stronger AR which is a very good thing.

Thanks mate!

?????????? ? ????? iPhone ????????? Tapatalk