• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM382, Details = PERFECT?

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
My friend, that makes the two of us. I believe we've waited long enough for this KW release to make it count.
The way I read the post the sample one is the best thus far and if it does not improve the sample 1 is what we will get. Am I wrong? Maybe lost in translation...

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
For those who are not RWG members.

Hello Dear RWG Members

Sorry for the delay but KW already spend effort to produce best PAM382 rep.

Factory make the bezel pearl mistake more than 4 times we are showing them with pics

KW need 1 weeks more and we will shipped mont blanc pen or any panerai strap for this excuse ( who is on our pre-order list and make the payment)

we can shipped your pam382 immediately from below pics if any sample you like excluding first sample.

it will be best pam382 rep. if KW not going to make better

Thank you very much for your understanding and support

btw our customer service will be offline two days because of in China public Holiday

Have a great weekend

Best regards,

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Motionbroker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/14
Seems like KW is taking a very uncompromising attitude to quality on this watch. Good for them.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yeah, I know everyone is anxious - but if only every factory worked this way! Seriously, how many factories would've released the first version with the messed up pearl, then a V2 with the second pearl, etc. I hope more factories take this approach in the future. Only other maker I know who is listening and perfecting is J12. Noob and H-factory take note!

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Yeah, I know everyone is anxious - but if only every factory worked this way! Seriously, how many factories would've released the first version with the messed up pearl, then a V2 with the second pearl, etc. I hope more factories take this approach in the future. Only other maker I know who is listening and perfecting is J12. Noob and H-factory take note!

One did, said XFactory :hehehe:

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
it will never happen cos they are profit organiszation

D

d4m.test

This really surprises me... If the maker doing this we can expect the real 1:1 soon.

Albathebrave

Known Member
30/4/14
So, has anyone decided to accept one of the samples as is yet ?

For those who are not RWG members.

Hello Dear RWG Members

Sorry for the delay but KW already spend effort to produce best PAM382 rep.

Factory make the bezel pearl mistake more than 4 times we are showing them with pics

KW need 1 weeks more and we will shipped mont blanc pen or any panerai strap for this excuse ( who is on our pre-order list and make the payment)

we can shipped your pam382 immediately from below pics if any sample you like excluding first sample.

it will be best pam382 rep. if KW not going to make better

Thank you very much for your understanding and support

btw our customer service will be offline two days because of in China public Holiday

Have a great weekend

Best regards,

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
One of my local dealer has this watch for sale already.. It's ready stock by today.
Tommorow I'll ask him for a pic if it is possible.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I heard the same a few hours ago. Already asked for pics.
Let's see.

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
From the sample pics I can honestly say I do not regret my choice to get zf.

The bezel pearl looks marginally better, case, cg look the same to me. Bezel markers 15, 30, and 45 font and font size look very inconsistent on kw version. Cg lever tip looks better on zf, reg. t.m isn't plated by the looks of it which is better zf. Hands look better on zf, lume colour in daylight not as good as kw. Dial looks pretty good compared to gen but so does zf.

Good luck with your kw bronzos, hopefully the qc will be better than zf.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Zf appears closer to gen imo. From what I can see at least.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

gaizka

11/10/11
All I can say is what a long strange trip thus has been.
To end up with 5 examples, which none are clearly the right combo is perplexing and confusing. So weird.

Apisornvut

Horology Curious
22/3/14
Great...just heard ZF will be releasing a V2 within a month!
All the stock from first run is gone.
So now, looks like KW will double behind.
I hope they fix the bezel ratcheting system on the v2.

How do you know that? if real I will wait for it...