• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing Z-Factory Bronzo PAM 382 has Bad Build Quality/QC

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I swept all forums and those clowns are complaining about the different patina developments.

2c72a775_bitch_please.jpeg

Thats what bronze case was developed for - OP Connoisseurs, not whiny bitches for crying at loud!

PecMan

4/5/09
the dial , looks peaty dam close! the case color im not sure .

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
You Pam guys are hostile... I need to sell mine. Back to the calm and collected Rollie section. Carry on!

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
the dial , looks peaty dam close! the case color im not sure .

When I get mine I will swim the shit out of it in the Ocean and I will expect it to grow its own coral reef. If it won't I'll send it to Beemers kids to toss it around his backyard. :hehehe:

ganlinia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/13
Look at this filth. I'm about to file a paypal claim against my TD. The lume dots are not lining up with the rotational axis of Neptune. I can't stop throwing up when I see this. Who do these people think they are charging me $500 for this turd !

20140411_125352_RichtoneHDR_zpsrtyqgaoj.jpg

2014-04-12-11-05-46_deco_zps483f9dd6.jpg

dude, why mine is much darker than yours?

bad maker... bad QC... bad dealer...

egroegart

1/7/13
There is no way I could ever be a dealer. They take the brunt of everything from customers that expect to be getting a gen quality watch. I think some of you need to read some of the stickies our moderators made here for us. These are rep watches, which are a fraction of the cost of a gen. That's what I read when I first joined here and I will never forget that. Unfortunately a lot of people don't read them. This is a great watch, and it is going to have flaws. It's just part of the rep game. and that's another quote from our stickies here. If you can't deal with these flaws this game is not for you. This is a spectacular watch in my opinion. And I still find it amazing that we have the awesome opportunity to buy these reps that are unbelievably close to the gen at such great prices. And the flaws. That's what our watchmakers and modders are here for. You expect to receive a watch with some flaws because it is a rep, and if there are things you can't live with, you contact a modder to have it fixed to your liking. I think you should be grateful and not complaining that we have this opportunity to own such beautiful pieces.

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Ya I can tell i look you see it v2 with v3 lik part you need to get gen patina for tha and try use better eggs mine is 1001 times beter it's gen rep you kno nothin silly mug .. Hey u use ketchup n piss

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Ya I can tell i look you see it v2 with v3 lik part you need to get gen patina for tha and try use better eggs mine is 1001 times beter it's gen rep you kno nothin silly mug .. Hey u use ketchup n piss

Who r u. U now nothing bout me. i am sub crasy

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Who r u. U now nothing bout me. i am sub crasy

Go away VIP buli I stand up to u even if i have no balls i shoe u. i have best patina made I talk to all dealer tell me I'm have best gen patina your rude sos i wear gen belts beter than u kno go away play wit kids in parc mug of

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12
Look at this filth. I'm about to file a paypal claim against my TD. The lume dots are not lining up with the rotational axis of Neptune. I can't stop throwing up when I see this. Who do these people think they are charging me $500 for this turd !

20140411_125352_RichtoneHDR_zpsrtyqgaoj.jpg

Its a rep game man))) hahaha
Its not a big flaw)))

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Just as a reference Lucy over at True Time has these watches right now and answers email ultra fast, I just spent $600 with BK on a SUB C so I'm going to wait but if you cant wait I think Lucy is awesome

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
Just as a reference Lucy over at True Time has these watches right now and answers email ultra fast, I just spent $600 with BK on a SUB C so I'm going to wait but if you cant wait I think Lucy is awesome

put this under the sales reviews, I'm sure Lucy would appreciate that.

I'm still waiting for the KW version :wyliehelp: I know if I get the ZF and the KW is marginally better I will have to have it :(