• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

redcyrus

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/12
From the psycho who's bleeding me dry hehe......

uqynateq.jpg
4a2avuna.jpg
pase9ebu.jpg
epe2ugyr.jpg
a6e4ytyv.jpg
ebavaga3.jpg

Sent from my i5s using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
finally some more FCs are popping up, great to see

sent from my iPad Air

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Stunning BMW looking forward to seeing the FC on Croc

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Wow, I'm jealous haha. Nice straps BMW. Curious to see how your FC 44mm would look on that all black croc strap as I already have an idea how the Grand Prix strap would look from a few other posts on here...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'll post pics if I can get these lug bars apart. Holy crap. It's like they are welded together. Broke 2 screw tips trying last night. I'll go at it again later today. I probably won't keep the strap because the XL length will feel more comfortable. But I want to see it mounted first hand.

The alcantara on the GP strap is incredible. Feels like the material I had put in on the headliner of my X5.

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Could you post a link to the gp strap site you got it from please?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Ohh You have a AD you can visit lucky you

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Ok I have a list now of the London dealers is there a part/product number I can quote them?

Thanks for your advice and help BMW760

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Just go back 2 pages and see the pics with the packaging ... there you´ll have these numbers :D

Dr. Theo

Ok I have a list now of the London dealers is there a part/product number I can quote them?

Thanks for your advice and help BMW760

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Yep that's true but which one is which from the back you can't tell

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i havent seen many rose gold actually , and that would actually be my second option since the first is the FC, i guess the gold is a problem , it is already fake plus fake gold? lol , anyways if im gonna buy something with gold i would have to wait for the lebron i saw the gen and it actually looks interesting , beautiful colors and sexy gray strap , will see, i saw it but didnt try the gen , i dont know wtf happened to me that day

Watefak

Looking Around
8/1/13
i havent seen many rose gold actually , and that would actually be my second option since the first is the FC, i guess the gold is a problem , it is already fake plus fake gold? lol , anyways if im gonna buy something with gold i would have to wait for the lebron i saw the gen and it actually looks interesting , beautiful colors and sexy gray strap , will see, i saw it but didnt try the gen , i dont know wtf happened to me that day
Which one better bro? The steel ss or the rg?any suggestion?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
that depends which u like better , both are same quality