• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
He's lurking. But based on attitude some of us have given him I doubt that he would want to chime in or participate. Honestly, the mobbing I've seen on that rollie sale thread stopped me from giving any advices to some knowitall members. Its just not worth the aggravation and stopid mud fights. Some of us are eager to jump into conclusions and beat on posters, especially in favor of their buddies. Thats why some of the members will not participate openly thus their extensive knowlege they could have been sharing.
I do not know what sale you are mentioning, or what happened, and you may by correct, but your reasoning for not sharing knowledge is Absolute Horseshit. My opinion of course.

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
You know... On the topic of that thread. No one is right or wrong and everyone is right and wrong!

Fact is, most cases of thread crapping is troll nonsense. This happened to be a case where the guy was probably right and had best intentions for fellow members. Everyone jumped on him because we protect our own. In many cases, this is acceptable. Just so happens that he was right and we should be thankful on both ends.

1. That we look out for trolls and have eachother's backs

2. That sometimes smart people are brave to go against the grain to protect fellow members.

just the way I see it anyway...

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I like our system. Years ago we had some load on here, and other forums who proclaimed himself an all around nice guy. He knew nothing about watches, but he sure as hell knew how to rip people off. It took a single handed crusade, and an awful lot of mud slinging to bring this guy down from stealing/scamming (which he had been doing for years on a small scale) from the forum members because he was beloved, but in the end he was ousted for the two bit thief he really was.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
He's lurking. But based on attitude some of us have given him I doubt that he would want to chime in or participate. Honestly, the mobbing I've seen on that rollie sale thread stopped me from giving any advices to some knowitall members. Its just not worth the aggravation and stopid mud fights. Some of us are eager to jump into conclusions and beat on posters, especially in favor of their buddies. Thats why some of the members will not participate openly thus their extensive knowlege they could have been sharing.

He was one of those people that knew his vintages. IMO he was one of few people who had that much knowledge on vintage Rollies. While people who tookup for him on that thread were taking up for him cause he was a member in good standing AT THE GIVEN TIME.
I don't know why people are coming out of woodworks and saying that they knew that he was overcharging but did not wanna say so. I say bullshit. If you really did know and had Denis sold that watch to somebody on the forum, it would have been on YOU since you chose not to say something about it and let somebody buy that watch. That could have costed somebody over 2k in grief. So you were worried about people mobbing up on you and you were gonna let Denis get away with it. Give me a break. Could have, would have, should have, bullshiit. Please keep that knowledge to yourself since you didn't wanna share it at time of sale.

Everybody is gonna be paying for Denis' shit here. We are all in this together. This community works because of our trust in each other despite people scamming somebody once in a while. You have to trust others or we would not have protection against dealers and shit sellers in m2m. So please don't spread mistrust.

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen Tapatalk as sample.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Unbelievable. What a shame. I think everyone that's been a part of this community can feel a bit of the sting from this one.

I think any obvious misrepresentation in M2M is fine to be called out. Common sense go's a long way.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Unbelievable. What a shame. I think everyone that's been a part of this community can feel a bit of the sting from this one.

I think any obvious misrepresentation in M2M is fine to be called out. Common sense go's a long way.

You are rite. If there is something wrong with m2m listing, it should be called out. Always. I am sure people who knew him and thought of him as their friend are hurt even more.
I just don't buy the whole thing when people come out after the fact claiming they knew but they chose not to say nothing cause they were scared that their female reproductive parts would hurt. We are here to help each other out and seek help when we need it. If somebody thought Denis was trying to scam somebody in that sales thread, why they did not say so. They did not. That's all I am trying to say.

Chijmer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/12

Was seriously considering that 1680 back then. Thanking my lucky stars now

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
You know... On the topic of that thread. No one is right or wrong and everyone is right and wrong!

Fact is, most cases of thread crapping is troll nonsense. This happened to be a case where the guy was probably right and had best intentions for fellow members. Everyone jumped on him because we protect our own. In many cases, this is acceptable. Just so happens that he was right and we should be thankful on both ends.

1. That we look out for trolls and have eachother's backs

2. That sometimes smart people are brave to go against the grain to protect fellow members.

just the way I see it anyway...

Very spot on. Couldn't be said better.

dredd0606

11/2/12
So I did some digging and managed to find all the photos of the AP Tour Auto 2012 I bought (I knew I had them, just couldn't remember what device I saved them too). Here they are:

tapatalk_1390285634567_zpsyn5lnxdt.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285639491_zpsqdyb9jcp.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285637094_zpsahococde.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285648844_zpskl34ja8p.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285645767_zpsx9vilulq.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285642602_zpsqp4nggzv.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285652098_zpscabzotyy.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285655059_zpshawfnqqw.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285749404_zps4rfxyfwl.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285742736_zpstkurbhzh.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285752694_zpsezne43bo.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285745953_zpsuhn3a443.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285735346_zpsyc7e33up.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285739135_zpsprcgsl8z.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285727309_zpsssnbgq3x.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285724064_zps5q3zqomc.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285730993_zps1clk2j6b.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285714363_zps7vdxznqu.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285717865_zpsdogtuf4a.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285720914_zps4teblwjv.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285711693_zpsrecu1lza.jpeg

tapatalk_1390285708257_zps8puxk6xl.jpeg

D

d4m.test

Jesus. Denis had another freak out on repgeek a month ago.

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?p=2377032

Sacilper said:
All Pms replied, this dude above ^^ Denisspa called me an A**&%% because I would'nt sell for $450.00 with rubber strap!!! Do you guys see a Rubber strap on this watch?? Thats because I dont have a rubber strap!!!

Low ball price somewhere else dude !!

Looks like he turned into a dick when things didn't go his way.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
This is one of the watch He ordered from me and opened paypal charge back..
So I did some digging and managed to find all the photos of the AP Tour Auto 2012 I bought (I knew I had them, just couldn't remember what device I saved them too). Here they are:

tapatalk_1390285634567_zpsyn5lnxdt.jpeg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Dredd, I really hope you get you watch later this week.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I still don't understand how a CC chargeback is so easy to do by simply saying not as described or not delivered. Not delivered would be easy to defend by a seller providing a tracking number proving the item was delivered. Not as described is a bit more complicated because your CC is going to want to know what exactly you bought, where you bought it, and most importantly did you authorize the charge.

Not sure many CCs are gonna care if you bought replicas that weren't as described. The CC is gonna ask you did you authorize the charge?? You gonna say yes but then say your not happy with the items. Then the CC will usually put a hold on the charge while they investigate. In the meanwhile you will be required to return the items to the seller and provide a tracking number to the CC and have to wait for them to decide the outcome of your chargeback. It's by no means a instant decision.

aajaxx007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/13
I still don't understand how a CC chargeback is so easy to do by simply saying not as described or not delivered. Not delivered would be easy to defend by a seller providing a tracking number proving the item was delivered. Not as described is a bit more complicated because your CC is going to want to know what exactly you bought, where you bought it, and most importantly did you authorize the charge.

Not sure many CCs are gonna care if you bought replicas that weren't as described. The CC is gonna ask you did you authorize the charge?? You gonna say yes but then say your not happy with the items. Then the CC will usually put a hold on the charge while they investigate. In the meanwhile you will be required to return the items to the seller and provide a tracking number to the CC and have to wait for them to decide the outcome of your chargeback. It's by no means a instant decision.

If selling counterfeit goods was not a crime I believe the TD would have a viable course of action. Our hobby being what it is, it's likely better for the TD to take the short financial hit than enter into a PP dispute and risk his entire account as well as his ability to use PP in the future.

D

d4m.test

I still don't understand how a CC chargeback is so easy to do by simply saying not as described or not delivered.
It's by no means a instant decision.

I get the impression that ... editing out theories that might encourage scammers... Denis screwed the TD short term, but he screwed us all long term.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Can I make a point guys...

Is what he did not credit card fraud? He claimed a chargeback and then sold the goods online. If we have his name, and the threads here selling the items, and his IP address... would law enforcement be interested?