• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

oh how I hated cheap guys. >''<

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Never said I wanted to ban.
Just wanted him to taste his own medicine.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Art_of_douche, you really picked the wrong place to flaunt your "wealth" lol. What do you work as? Ambulance chasing lawyer?

He can not be a lawyer. Writing skills are somewhat important in that profession.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
It was very amusing reading all the comments here. Look like everyone is enjoying the discussion to my ignorance. But hey! As the wise said "ignorance is a bliss" right?
I am sincerely apologize for anyone that is Filipino here, I have some good friends that are Filipino and they are nice (of course, they are females). In general, I think Filipino are nice people, but very frugal. I often go out with Chinese and Vietnamese, they are general more generous and not afraid of spending, we often fight each other just get to pay the bill at the restaurant, bar, lounge or night clubs, my white friends on the other hand they like to share or split, which is perfectly fair.
I like to go out often, and have a blast, I find that spending money lavishly is a fun thing to do.
I read that some guys are accusing me for wearing a rep. to show off. I do have couple genuine to wear to works and other occasions, but from my experience, wearing a gen. to night club is foolish. First, night club is dark, and people often buzzing from drinking, cheap rep and gen aren't that much of the different, second, I often get wasted or pass out, I have lost so many smart phones, credit cards (I usually gave the girls my credit cards so they can buy what ever drinks they want since I was too drunk to walk), if you know you are going to get wasted and lose control then why take the risk to lose your gen watch.
Before I knew about this rep. community, I had put aside a lot of money to buy gen. watches, not only gen watches are expensive but also the cost of ownership is expensive as well, it costs $200-$300 to service everytime, and I will take a big depreciation hit if I every try to resell, versus a good rep. if it breaks down, I just buy another one without hurting my bank account, no hard feeling at all.

this post sounds much in the same vein as the original post. you still like to qualify yourself by continuing to be a braggart and justifying it by the examples you provide.

I don't see any contrition in this post. In fact it does just the opposite, and further redefines the type of person you are, or portray to be. I am not making judgements on that type of personality, just making an observation.

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
Art_of_douche, you really picked the wrong place to flaunt your "wealth" lol. What do you work as? Ambulance chasing lawyer?

No, he said he's 25 and a data analyst for Caesars. Biiiiggg man on campus LOL

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
this post sounds much in the same vein as the original post. you still like to qualify yourself by continuing to be a braggart and justifying it by the examples you provide.

I don't see any contrition in this post. In fact it does just the opposite, and further redefines the type of person you are, or portray to be. I am not making judgements on that type of personality, just making an observation.

Bragging of his fantasy wealth in my opinion.

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Okay.. maybe something good can come from this post.. If you want the best vodka.. get Tito's.. period

titos.jpg

Something good happened. I picked up a bottle yesterday because of this thread :cheers:

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
I'm a TRF member and I am highly disappointed in some of your remarks. See, at the prestigious TRF community we like to hop into our private jets and fly over to other members mansions to slap eachother with hundred dollar bills instead of thread crapping...which is just so immature.

Fake watches are for fake people. Thats why I only buy Gen watches. My appetite craves big **** and I work hard to support that habit. So next time you bring up fake watches... ask yourself, is this really for me? Or would I rather enjoy a ego boasting, make up for my little **** "experience" of buying a gen.

:thinking:

:goat:

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

kingkaiser

18/8/08
And by the way, the OP was not racist - it was stereotypical, silly and in poor taste; but not racist. Racism is really bad and people throw the word around way too freely.

Save it for when it matters.

Stereotyping a race *is* racism! In this case, a negative stereotype, and he asserted prejudice against that race. So basically the two textbook meanings of it!

Then and again, yes I have seen worse here, from senior members at that.