• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Sucks Bigtime - Resolved, everybody happy now.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
As I menioned in my post as you seen probanly so far I had 5-6 watches sent inside a toy and no prob at all, this was the first sent as it os and we have a problem all of a suden! Also if you have carefully red my post I am not claiming it is their mistake that customs seized the watch, it is their mistake for not following my instructions it has nothing to do with customs or country. C

Yes i did read your post properly and I stand by what I said.

Hey, I can understand that you're p*ssed about it, but please.... importing reps is an illegal trade. You have to expect these things to happen.
Simply blaming the dealer for not smuggling them by your method is not a valid reason. One day there will be a more inquisitive customs agent wondering why a 'Soft Toy' is 100grams heavier than normal, just as one day there will be a thief at the courier firm.....

Some you win, some you lose.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
This thread is bullshit.
Your title, "Puretime sucks bigtime" is misleading.

YOU suck bigtime.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
No personal attacks or you will receive a vacation. Keep it civil.

PecMan

4/5/09
:)

Good Lord People!!! Everyone of you have missed the point!!! He isn't upset about not getting the watch.....he is upset about NOT getting the TOY!!! Now mods get busy and get this "man" his toy!!!

:lol1: i want a sex doll as well!

PecMan

4/5/09
:)

This thread is bullshit.
Your title, "Puretime sucks bigtime" is misleading.

YOU suck bigtime.

i dont consider this as an attack ,

when im having sex with my girl and i go down there .. she always tells me

YOU suck bigtime!

makes me feel macho

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Back to the point, since PT agrees to follow ur instruction, they should, if they didnt and something happen, talk to them.
If unsolved, talk to a mod.
If still unsolved, than MAYBE you can post this thread...

Easy way out, just get a repair invoice or similar and pay the custom charge, get your watch, and just dont buy from PT next time if u are not satisfied with them...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
First from the start just to reasure everyone on board that I have been a member of replica community since its early days (RWG, Repgeek, RWI and others), dealt with almost every dealer on the board (some of them are no longer active such as Eddie Lee, TTK and some others) had no problems with any of them. I always tended to give very precise instruction to dealers when shipping the watch or watches in order to avoid any unpleasant situation and potential mistakes.

I dont know why I have chosen Angus (go figure) and this has been my first transaction with this fine gentleman and his company but I figured out since he is so long active on the board why not give it a try, he cannot be worse from other major dealers on the bord, unfortunatelly I was very, very wrong about it. I have ordered PAM 237 a month ago, gave specific instructions that watch has to be packed inside a toy (as I did it previous 5-6 times due to potential issues with the customs), wrote in the instruction box prior to my order, noted to the live support as well and all I could do I did.

What I got as a new years present is a customs note to come down to their office and prove the value of the watch (WTF? Watch? how do they know it is a watch I asked myself), well easily I again contacted one among hunderds of Puretime emails (this one was tracking mail) as I was advised by the live support that it is much better to contact them in order to resolve this issue. Afterall I got a email reponse from tracking that they haevent packed it inside a toy since they didnt got such instructions!! (I have printed screen from puretime site and order overview where it clearlly shows my instruction that watch should be packed inside a toy), I have to say that I was shocked and apauled by such unprofessionalism and ignorance by the whole Puretime team! They have ignored all my requests and tryed to make a fool out of me by saying oposite from what is writen in their records on the website. I see no easy resolution of this with customs but am sure about one thing and that this is my first and for sure last transaction with this dealer.

I am so sorry about this, if the watch is lost or seized and I will reship with your instructions, my people may just didnt see that, I am really sorry about this.

I have just sent you a PM, really sorry

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
See? I told you Angus would make it right!
Angus is a good guy, there was no need for all this.

PecMan

4/5/09
bravo Angus , show him how to be polite and smart
+1

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
this has been my first transaction with this fine gentleman

Well, he has just proved that he is a gentleman by an open and sincere apology and that he will do everything to make it right. You can't really ask for more that that.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Did he really need to prove that? :thinking:
:nah:

BTW, thank you to all of you who have become VIP's. Without you guys, we would not have such a helpful place. :)

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Did he really need to prove that? :thinking:
:nah:

Only to the OP. But you know how it goes sometimes, the squeakiest wheel gets the grease when things go awry in repland. That's why these threads pop up now and again.

Awaiting for one more apology?
b-wink.gif

cromodora

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/7/10
Thank you Angus for a reply still I stay behind what I said, I am sorry that it had to be this way...as for the rest of jokers hope you had a good time. I am sorry on my behalf if I had upset any of you. C

PecMan

4/5/09
good my friend , everyone make mistakes
everything good now , and we all love u in a sexual way

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Yep. Pull up a chair cromodora and hang around here and post more. We joke around a lot but we also look out for one another. It's in everyones best interest to make sure members get their watches...as to the sexual nature, I leave that to Pec.

dlc.nla

23/8/11
good my friend , everyone make mistakes
everything good now , and we all love u in a sexual way

+1, Pec is a gentleman, you should know. He will give you a reach around. ;):D;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

shandroid

13/9/10
+2, Pec can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe. :lol:

Anyone else overcome with the urge to track down pecs number....?

Is it gay if he's wearing a skirt????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
If Pec's wearing a skirt it's acceptable.

And he will take it like a man!!!