• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro' Audemars Piguet 57th Street

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Thought you had a panda bud? Saw a pic of someone's earlier on a SS bracelet and it looked

IRO 57th street - IMO if you like the watch get it, at the end of the day you could go to 20+ watch stores and I bet noone in those would have seen the gen 57th.. Isn't there only something ridiculous like 150 gens? Big flaws thing yea avoid it but tiny things aernt really an issue IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the Panda mate, sold it to buy the Mh

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Ok folks. Ignore my bezel issues. Here is a side by side with the GEN. Hopefully you can see the dials and compare for yourself.

null_zps9173fdd4.jpg

When Toro posted first pics of the watch, I noticed something strange in the dial. Now looking at this picture I realized what is wrong: numbers are thinner than gen. In fact numbers in the gen are bolder because they made them like if they include the silver surrounding on regular ROOs. Neverthess on the rep, numbers are thinner so they look like you remove the silver surrounding on a regular ROO.

mmmmhh... what do you think guys?

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
null_zps6f25f1a0.jpg

I'm beyond bummed out. The rest of the watch looks so nice.
To the un trained eye bro like mine. I would rock this. Looks pretty good to me bro! I love the gold in the dial. The bezel screw's look like my quartz though.
Other than that. Put this on a gen strap and you are set. I bet this looks like a different watch in the day light.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I think you make a good point Rudy. But it all goes out the window when you realize that you paid $600 for it.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Noob disappoints yet again. I can live with the flaws but misaligned screws at $600?

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I think you make a good point Rudy. But it all goes out the window when you realize that you paid $600 for it.

I understand Big Bro!
I wouldn't want to pay $600 for a watch that I wasn't happy with ether. I feel your pain some what. Because
I know you had high hopes on this one.

D

d4m.test

I think I read about a someone name Dbot89 that would buy this watch off you if you weren't satisfied. Seemed like a nice guy.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I think I read about a someone name Dbot89 that would buy this watch off you if you weren't satisfied. Seemed like a nice guy.
Yeah I heard about this guy. This is BMW friend.:hehehe:

Aquilae

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/13
Noob disappoints yet again. I can live with the flaws but misaligned screws at $600?
Yeah I'm getting second thoughts with the amount of QC pictures that have this issue, especially with the screws damaging the bezel.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I highly doubt Toro will expect us to receive the watches that way. I'm confident the factory will have to fix all these bezels before shipping. I'm still waiting for his response to me.

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
I highly doubt Toro will expect us to receive the watches that way. I'm confident the factory will have to fix all these bezels before shipping. I'm still waiting for his response to me.

i still waiting for my 2nd qc pic today but i got a feeling all r mostly the same:facepalm::facepalm: