• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory 2013 New Submariner 116610LN prototype

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1052

1052-6961-thickbox.jpg

Painter6

30/11/12
What is the release date? Did they make any improvements to the movement?

mfernico

Known Member
21/3/13
It's a prototype, hopefully the pearl will be fixed as it looks pretty accurate otherwise

Simced

3/4/12
IMO its not much of an improvement! Might as well swap the pearl on the previous moded for a PBDad pearl!

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
The pearl's leg is 0,8mm diameter, but they drill 1,5mm hole in bezel insert... Is it SO difficult to drill 0,8mm hole??? They send people in Space, but can't make perfect pearl, gosh...

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
My head hurts. Was just about to pick the Mrs up a BP and now Ryan is telling me he has these in hand.
Hopefully get a price soon, as am thinking, what the hell, one pf us has to get one just to see. Al take one for the team.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Hmm, do I spy 2mm bars on the end links? That would be awesome.

Pearl looks ok
Bezel font is still thin and shallow
Clasp and bracelet look very well made although end link fitment still seems an issue
Dial plots look like DSSD V7's which is a good upgrade
Rehaut looks aligned

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Just waiting on Ryan giving me a quote Rich. Sod it, am for one.
This snow dough wont last forever, lol.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Hmm, do I spy 2mm bars on the end links? That would be awesome.

Pearl looks ok
Bezel font is still thin and shallow
Clasp and bracelet look very well made although end link fitment still seems an issue
Dial plots look like DSSD V7's which is a good upgrade
Rehaut looks aligned

Agreed. Only issue for me is the thin non-engraved bezel insert markings (I wonder if a BP insert will swap in?).

Pearl looks good to me and the dial is spot on. Will be interesting to see a lume shot...

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Do people even think before they start pointing out "flaws"? The pearl on this is the part that they probably got the most right. It's awesome. It may look different in different lights, but it's probably the best made sub-c pearl to date.

If you don't believe me read this blog post on Angus' wesbite and look at the pics:

http://www.puretime.co/blog/332/

Only significant flaws are the bezel font/color and the fat hour hand. Everything else looks awesome.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Do people even think before they start pointing out "flaws"? The pearl on this is the part that they probably got the most right. It's awesome. It may look different in different lights, but it's probably the best made sub-c pearl to date.

If you don't believe me read this blog post on Angus' wesbite and look at the pics:

http://www.puretime.co/blog/332/

Only significant flaws are the bezel font/color and the fat hour hand. Everything else looks awesome.

Link was a great read! :link:...Thanks for posting!