• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory 2013 New Submariner 116610LN prototype

jeffrey6162

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/13
The "3" on the 30 is way off... The 3 needs to be much more flatter around the edges.. Currently it's too rounded. The pearl actually looks good; except for the fact that its not centered at ALL!!!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
LV also available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
That seems a lot more than the BP version .only diference is the tricked up Asian clone and the pearl as I see it.

The build quality on this is leaps and bounds better than the BP version, especially the bracelet and clasp. AR is supposed to be better. Lume is presumably better, too.

However, this has the wrong hour hand and an inferior bezel insert to that of the BP. This version is overpriced in its current incarnation.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
The build quality on this is leaps and bounds better than the BP version, especially the bracelet and clasp. AR is supposed to be better. Lume is presumably better, too.

However, this has the wrong hour hand and an inferior bezel insert to that of the BP. This version is overpriced in its current incarnation.

I think I will wait and see if they sort these issues.I would really like to see an insert upgrade with the platinum look to go with that great looking pearl.given the amount of debate here and I'm sure else where I'm surprised they didn't sort hour hand out a least.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
is there a v2 out? someone posted in general that there waiting for a v2 from Ryan of this model...

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
is there a v2 out? someone posted in general that there waiting for a v2 from Ryan of this model...

I wondered the same, but figured they were mistaken about the model they ordered. If the V2 was for sale, we would have hear about it on Puretime's thread and there would have been pre-orders going on, unless the V2 was as disappointing as V1 and the big dealers aren't promoting it.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Some one buy the dam thing so I don't have to. I just want to look at it PLEASE!

Craig S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/10
That link is to watch that ain't no super rep. Lume is crap for one thing....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

mitchbaria

15/10/12
So why is angus the one to get the v2 first? I don't like buying from PureTime cause I hate risking it may be out of stock after you pay! I think Rudy is waiting for feedback from Ryan on the possibility of intime getting the v2.

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
So why is angus the one to get the v2 first? I don't like buying from PureTime cause I hate risking it may be out of stock after you pay! I think Rudy is waiting for feedback from Ryan on the possibility of intime getting the v2.

Angus will be the first one to get the sample and post pics of it, partly because he is probably closest with the maker and partly because he's very proactive about posting threads to hype up new products.

All the dealers that sell it, including Ryan, will have it available about the same time if history is any indicator. At most it will be a delay of a day or two between individual dealers.

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
No it's not the v2 noob. That's an older crap model with an equally crap clone v2 3135 movement!

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Ryan PM'd me on Thursday to say "still no sign of V2" so guess thats not it.
Harder and harder to hold off, the Mrs is dyin for a sub!