• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Evolution v6 RG (PICS)

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Just got my hbb back from domi and WOW.. this watch was amazing before but now it's just incredible (apart from the shitty cutting out of the CF dial which seems to be on all), thought i'd throw some pics up for any of those interested.

I was planning on selling this as i have an AP RG rubberclad on route and they are quite similar but i can't see myself letting it go for a while
:maty:

Domi installed a crystal with double colourless AR -there was only a batch of 8 made and unfortunately for you guys i got the last one.
Re-lumed the dial and hands.
Installed a gen eta bearing weight.
Gave the movement a full service.

All that i need is to get hold of a gen HBB matte gummy strap and i'll be done with this.

DSC_0520-1.jpg
DSC_0524.jpg
DSC_0523.jpg
IMG_8947-1.jpg
IMG_8954.jpg

Best i could do as a lume shot, it's on iphone and in my car.. it really is great now though!

IMG_8973.jpg

Back in the box:

DSC_0514-1.jpg

Let me know what you think + Please anyone that has/can source a gen MATTE gummy strap please PM me!!

Edited with better lume shots:

photo1-41.jpg

photo2-41.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks fantastic, Post some pics of the movement if you don't mind, shoot StrapDaddy a pm he's a master for all Oem straps

mattcops

26/10/11
It is such a beautiful watch now with the new crystal.. Watch collection is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/12
Nice, but I think the lume color is a little white..

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Looks fantastic, Post some pics of the movement if you don't mind, shoot StrapDaddy a pm he's a master for all Oem straps

I will try PM'ing again, last time didn't get a response :(

I shall take some tonight, however it doesn't look gen like at all but i'm not bothered by this as who see's the back of my watch..

It's a standard v6 movement with a gen eta (not gen hublot) bearing weight.. will take pics.

It is such a beautiful watch now with the new crystal.. Watch collection is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers buddy, our RGRC on the way will make it even better

:maty:

Nice, but I think the lume color is a little white..

It's honestly the iphone/lighting the lume is actually an obvious green and looks 100x better in real life than i could capture in this pic.

TQDG

9/3/12
I thought the gen crystals don't have colourless AR...?

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
I thought the gen crystals don't have colourless AR...?

well the AR on gen HBBs tend to vary with different batches of their watches, i believe some dudes have previously done some comparisons between a gen and rep v6 and the gen has does have some blue hue. however theres been reports that gens also have very slight or no blue hue. so it really depends, on personal preference, if i could, i would def go for colourless AR still! anyway OT, nice RG HBB v6 you've got there! wear it in good health!

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
The gen's i've seen in real life if they have a hint of blue it a really sharp electric blue not a purple like the reps? But yeah some seem to have barely anything whereas others seem pretty noticeable. The colourless is really stunning though!

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I keep checking the sales section to see if this has gone up for sale yet. Hurry up and get bored with it already!

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Haha :D

Well i've got the new AP RG rubberclad coming and they're extremely similar so it may happen.

Make me an offer, might tempt me.. that said i've put a lot of $$ into it so the price would probably be higher than anyone would want to pay!

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
The carbon fiber dial just makes the Evos such an attractive piece!