• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DSSD Pro-Hunter I'm infatuated!!!

Warrenpiece13

10/1/11
So after a month of waiting I finally got my DSSD pro hunter from WE. I was ready to get a refund honestly because I just was tired of waiting but on the last day it came.

5423940830_0948477d28_z.jpg

5423941772_af6775bb97_z.jpg

5423942382_cc9af0a20a_z.jpg

5423340949_980cd56af6_z.jpg

5423342289_d70fa4be66_z.jpg

I'm definitely searching for someone to make it water resistant by pressing the crystal correctly, filling in the HEV and greasing all the o-rings. Preferably in the CONUS. And I plan on putting it on a NATO strap of sorts.

I'm turning into an addict. 3 watches in less than 2 months is no bueno.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Strap options are endless for a watch like this. Keep it muted and neutral, Black, Olive, dark grey or something.

GEJxl.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I wore this on a gray NATO w/ PVD hardware. Very cool. :cool:

shizm23

23/10/10
haha 1 month? that's NOTHING! Mine was ordered Dec 12th, shipped Dec 17th, finally ems says my package should FINALLY be here tomorrow!

Still though, that pro hunter dssd is a whole lot of sexy.. good choice..

Just noticed in your pics.. did you take out the second hand, or was it originally like that?

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10
haha 1 month? that's NOTHING! Mine was ordered Dec 12th, shipped Dec 17th, finally ems says my package should FINALLY be here tomorrow!

Still though, that pro hunter dssd is a whole lot of sexy.. good choice..

Just noticed in your pics.. did you take out the second hand, or was it originally like that?

It's there, just a long exposure and its blurred...

I need one of these... NOW...

Warrenpiece13

10/1/11
Thanks guys it really is sweet. I actually took it apart. The first time I ever took a watch apart and I learned it all from the members here on the forum. Looks like I'm going to be doing the epoxy up the HEV and try to press the crystal flat myself. Can anybody help with finding the crown stem release though?

And waiting since DEC 12th is crazy!!

D

d4m.test

Hey, Warren!

That is one BEAUTIFUL DSSD! I didn't know it came as Pro Hunter (along with a lot of stuff I don't know...) Good luck with the self modding! You're braver than I am... .

dave

lzlaxhacker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/09
That is a very nice looking timepiece there! Which one at WE is it? Price-level wise that is.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
That one looks great! Do you have a link to WE for that?

And I learn something new here every day. However, today it is not about a watch but about an adjective I did not know yet :D

infatuated
Main Entry: infatuated
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: in love with; obsessed
Synonyms: beguiled, besotted, bewitched, captivated, carried away, charmed, crazy about, enamored, enraptured, far gone on, fascinated, foolish, inflamed, intoxicated, possessed, seduced, smitten, spellbound, under a spell