• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Here are some quick pics as requested!
The wrist shots were taken outside the house and are the best indication of the colour. The pics make it look alot lighter in colour than it actually is. I'm very happy with it.

Many thanks samwill for sharing these pics of your ALL BLACK V6

Really it looks awesome!! Congrats!!

The colour in the pics outside shown a real BLACK. Therefore the grayish colour in the dealer catalogues seems a pics light problem. Like is proved in your other pics.

IMO It is a very difficult watch to be judged by pics.

The finish seems a very very fine sandblasted or simply matt without visible grain.

Thus, I think that this watch meets the expectations of future buyers

We remain waiting for more opinions and pics form other owners.
ALE

Yeah, sorry, it's MR instead RM. I never bought from him, and I need this triangle method as our custom is a nightmare and I want to avoid that. Thank you, once again!

Hi watchcollector
No problems aks Marvellous for the triangle shipment.
I think at this moment (Chirstmas holidays) their UK contact are not available. So you must wait until about 4-9th of January.

After that, please bear in mind the CNY (23th january).
It is a bad time to buy chinesse watches. LOL
Marvellous is one of the best dealers in the forum. No worries.
ALE

lildaddym

Renowned Member
14/3/10
I like the all-black with blue...that's just me...would go well in the box with the BR 01-92... LOL

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I like the all-black with blue...that's just me...would go well in the box with the BR 01-92... LOL

What do you think?

brallblack.jpg

slickrick773

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/11
HBB Black Magic v6 QC

Hey guys, here is the QC of my Hublot from PureTime. I rejected it. I think it has a blemish or two I circled one in the pics. Also, the picture of the movement test is off series from the other pics which are all in series. Odd? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Rick

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hey guys, here is the QC of my Hublot from PureTime. I rejected it. I think it has a blemish or two I circled one in the pics. Also, the picture of the movement test is off series from the other pics which are all in series. Odd? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Rick

Concerning pics series: I think it not importatnt because perhaps they are taken in diffrent moments. No worries about, in this case you must trust the dealer. If they want fool you there are other simple ways!! You must trust the dealer, I repeat it.

Concerning blemish: perhaps it is just a little stain that the dealer can clean easily. Because the ceramic doesn't scratch easily and the material is solid ceramic black not plated or coated, but the stain is white.
You could consult the dealer about before reject it definitively

slickrick773

25/10/11
Ale, thanks for you input. Your right, I will trust your judgement on the pic series. I'm guessing he took qc of all watches he was dealing with. Then took them over to the machine and did them one by one. The dealer replied to me saying that the blemish was a piece of dust and sent some more pics.

Looking at the new pictures-
The screws that hold the strap on top of the watch don't sit flush. I circled it in the photos.

What do you guys think? Input appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

Concerning pics series: I think it not importatnt because perhaps they are taken in diffrent moments. No worries about, in this case you must trust the dealer. If they want fool you there are other simple ways!! You must trust the dealer, I repeat it.

Concerning blemish: perhaps it is just a little stain that the dealer can clean easily. Because the ceramic doesn't scratch easily and the material is solid ceramic black not plated or coated, but the stain is white.
You could consult the dealer about before reject it definitively

lildaddym

Renowned Member
14/3/10
Rick,

Personally, I think you're being too picky with a replica watch...I'd have the tools I need to do small stuff like make a screw flush...

slickrick773

25/10/11
Thougts?

Perhaps, but I'd rather them straighten out something small that on their end than me getting the watch and finding out its an imperfection with the watch.

I'm more concerned with if the dials line up properly.

Thoughts?

Rick,

Personally, I think you're being too picky with a replica watch...I'd have the tools I need to do small stuff like make a screw flush...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The screws that hold the strap on top of the watch don't sit flush. I circled it in the photos.
What do you guys think? Input appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick

Hi Rick
It is a replica watch not a gen. But even the gens have some little flaws.
Your watch looks very well and you must to accept it.
Concerning the screws, I think are almost perfect, and you will forget that after two days wearing the watch.
If you cannot live with that, buy a good H screwdriver and tighten them a little.

H screwdriver
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/special-screw-driver-for-hublot-big-bang

But be careful the H screw are very delicated.

BTW: The HBB V6 Black Magic Lokks awesome!!!!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks for your confidence – We should to share the merit !!

As you surely know I have had the honour to be nominated for Rookie of the year 2011.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/rookie-year-2011-91606?t=91606

Some people say that they give me their vote due to have started this HBB V6 Thread (or, sometimes, to my Threads about the “Swan Neckâ€)

But since this Thread is made between all members taking part in it, I think we should to share the merit.

Many thanks you all for your confidence.

ALE

lildaddym

Renowned Member
14/3/10
Well spoken!

Hi Rick
Concerning the screws, I think are almost perfect, and you will forget that after two days wearing the watch.
If you cannot live with that, buy a good H screwdriver and tighten them a little.

H screwdriver
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/special-screw-driver-for-hublot-big-bang

But be careful the H screw are very delicated.

TorFer

30/12/11
This is an amazing thread
There is a lot of information here.
I like these replicas.
Thanks Ale
felicidades por este artículo tan bueno!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Happy New Year - HBB V6 Family

Hello great HBB V6 family
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

I have started this Thread (as well as all my works and post in RWI) trying to help all people here.

All following and supporter people of this V6 Thread have help to make it great. In this way this Thread is today one of the most visited due to your participation. I have just conducted it.

Therefore, at this moment we all: following, supporters and myself form a well-matched HBB V6 family.
RWI%20friends.gif

:bubbles:I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all family a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

ALE
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I have struck a deal with Jeremy of Prime Straps. I am sending him the rubber strap from my V6 to use as a template in the hope that he can create a croc or gator strap.

Keep your fingers crossed. I will keep you posted

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Hi Rick

+1...and I also hate it when people post their QC pics in the forum and ask memebrs how it is...there is always a person which finds something in a macroshot.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HBB V6 family and Rookie 2011 Award

PLEASE READ THE THREAD ROOKIE OF THE YEAR 2011 BEFORE TO COME TO SOME CONCLUSION
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/rookie-year-2011-91606?t=91606

As you can see, there is a very hard, amusing, nice and fun competition in the poll of this Award and the candidates have started some nice and fun “campaigns” (and a little dirty too) :biglaugh:

My shameless (following the words of my competitors) “campaign” in this HBB V6 Thread is clear (please read clear not clean. LOL
icon10.gif
):

HBB V6 FAMILY AGAINST (SHAMELESS) ALE COMPETITORS :anopsis:

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS THREAD AND, OF COURSE, IF MY WORK IN RWI DESERVES YOUR VOTE, VOTE FOR ALE7575 IN THIS LINK:

As you can read in this link:
ALL ABOVE MENTIONED GOES AGAINST MY PRINCIPLES. BUT I WAS OBLIGED TO DO IT. :biglaugh: :picard2:
Thanks you all for your confidence (and… your vote)

ALE:):):)

SORRY: I will repeat this post as often as necessary. LOL :facepalm:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I have received my ABB today, the quality of the watch is outstanding. The sandblasted ceramic is great, the weight of the watch is 137 gr compare to the SS Ceramic which is 156 gr. Depending on the light conditions, the dial is from complete black to blue. The strap is more dark then on the pics. It is an outstanding watch.

And as always, screws needed loctide !!!!

here are some pics, done with the iphone, my camera is already packed for vacation.

Foto1.jpg

Foto2.jpg

Foto3.jpg

Foto4.jpg

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
I have received my ABB today, the quality of the watch is outstanding. The sandblasted ceramic is great, the weight of the watch is 137 gr compare to the SS Ceramic which is 156 gr. Depending on the light conditions, the dial is from complete black to blue. The strap is more dark then on the pics. It is an outstanding watch.

And as always, screws needed loctide !!!!

here are some pics, done with the iphone, my camera is already packed for vacation.

Foto1.jpg

Foto2.jpg

Foto3.jpg

Foto4.jpg

And I'm sure that this beauty will have nice Holidays....congrats

The Louchebem

lildaddym

Renowned Member
14/3/10
The black/blue is tremendous...a good watch box mate to my 01-92! Need to add that one...Where did you get it?