• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dutchy Bang, ABII, KP Rose Gold, KP AB, PICS!!!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hi everyone!

Last week I received my Dutchy Bang and it really surprised me! It's very beautiful and well finished, and a trully eye catcher! The case is rose gold brushed in the front and polished on the sides, and depending on the light, it colour change from matte to shiny, creating a very interesting look! Simply amazing!!! For me it looks just like the gen...

For now, I'm just waiting for Taka's crystal and the croc gummy to arrive and the watch is done! The stock crystal has an incredible AR, but it's flushed with the bezel, so Taka's crystal will take care of that...

While I wait, I took some pictures of the watch, and decided to bring the rest of the family to shoot some others....
Here we go:

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
What's the blacked out Hublot? Me like!!!

The big one is the King Power All Black, and the "little" one is the Big Bang All Black II, with Taka's crystal and date wheel installed. It's one of my favorites! It goes from dressy to sporty in a minute, depending on the clothes.
This watch is completely different of the Dutchy Bang, it calls attention by NOT being visible. I keep catching people's eyes staring at it, trying to figure out what the hell is on my wrist... very funny.... and the raised crystal has very shining edge.
The Dutchy screams LOOK AT ME all the time, and is an amazing watch!

Cheers!

bambax

Known Member
6/1/11
beautifully watches the gold king power and dutchy screams
show me the money
it`s on my list as well cheers mate

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Bling bling!

Bling? No bling... just gold... this is BLING!

front3.jpg

1b.jpg

1-2.jpg

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hi Dutchy, that is one of my favorite watches!
And soon I will order some other different Hublot from you! Something with black stones on the bezel....

Hi,

VERY NICE! Glad you like it!

Dutchy

P.S. Want to sell me the HBB ABII on braclet?

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Gorgeous watches.

Really like the look of the rose gold on the Hublots, and I would buy one for myself if I was sure the plating wouldn't easily wear off.

Enjoy!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Well Cee, I guess your problem is solved... I bought my King Power Rose Gold more than a year ago and wear it a lot... and it's just like new!!!
Just go for it!!!

Gorgeous watches.

Really like the look of the rose gold on the Hublots, and I would buy one for myself if I was sure the plating wouldn't easily wear off.

Enjoy!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Nice and awesome H collection!
Congrats replikmaster!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thank you Ale7575!
I'm addict to Hublot... Soon I will add some more models and let you all know...
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi replikmaster
I like Hublot too
What do you think about the new series HBB V6 Evolution?
I'm waiting for your opinions visiting:
“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data
[URL="http://www.replica-"]http://www.replica-[/URL]h.info/vb/showthread.php/official-thread-hbb-v6-evolution-82678

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11

tha_boss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/11
Nice Holbot! Was hesitant to get a rose gold one as I thought it would rub off but if yours has lasted a year I might have to invest.

Where did you get the new one from? Which one is that? I know you mention Dutchy but not sure what that is... Also what is the updated crystal you are going to add?

Cheers

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Nice Holbot! Was hesitant to get a rose gold one as I thought it would rub off but if yours has lasted a year I might have to invest.

Where did you get the new one from? Which one is that? I know you mention Dutchy but not sure what that is... Also what is the updated crystal you are going to add?

Cheers

You can't go wrong with those gold/rose gold babies!!!
Just PM theflyingdutchman and he will give you the coordinates to get your hands on one of these!!!
The crystal I bought with TAKA at www.2geek.net
It's higher than stock one, better AR and the polished edges makes it soooo shiny!!! Worth the mod!!!

Cheers!