• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The NEXT Popular Brand Forum **POLL**

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Although a much smaller segment of the replica purchases, Audemars Piguet, Bell & Ross, Hublot &TAG Heuer do have a presence here on our forum.
There can only be 1 winner for a new Popular Brand forum so it is up to you, the members of RWI to decide which brand will have it's own forum.

We will decide this in 2 parts.
PART#1 A Poll in which you will get 2 votes. Why 2 Votes you ask, because it helps us determine what might be our second choice if we choose to add a 2nd brand in the future or.. if we have a very close vote we might see the need to add a second now.

Part#2 A Post in this thread will be added to total votes for the corresponding brand. Your post must be one of the following: a wrist shot, a review even if it is a review you did prior to this topic (just post a link to it and one of your photos from it), or photo that you took of YOUR watch just to show off. ****YOU CAN ONLY POST THE WATCH 1 TIME**** IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE WATCHES OF THE SAME BRAND, YOU CAN MAKE SEPARATE POSTS FOR EACH.

As previously stated, the total votes for any specific brand will be added to the number of photos, reviews, etc. from part #2 to determine the winner.
Also.. throw your opinion in there.. NO OPINION IS WRONG for this thread. Posts do not have to have photos,, but you will help the brands you choose if you do post them.

Ohh.. and just because he is one hell of a good guy and damn good at what he does.. I am asking member [blink:1qonqk6e]Rooster133[/blink:1qonqk6e]
file.php

if he will help me tally the numbers and for him to announce the winning brand when we are done. This poll should be pretty non political... :lol: so I anticipate that this thread will be a lot of fun.
We'll let this poll run for a while.. let's see what happens..

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
D4M, great idea! And very happy to help out, of course. What an honour. :D
I will also post a few shots of my TAGs as soon as I get the opportunity. Sadly, I just sold my last remaining AP and no longer own any B&Rs or Hublots...:oops:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
you do understand that somebody will start some kind of controversy over this poll also don't you? somehow it will be rigged for some unsubstantiated, unbelievably speculative, he said she said bullshit reason. lmao :lol:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
hk45ca said:
you do understand that somebody will start some kind of controversy over this poll also don't you? somehow it will be rigged for some unsubstantiated, unbelievably speculative, he said she said bullshit reason. lmao :lol:

Nope,, controversy free.. ;) this one is safe. So sorry to disappoint.. lol. :lol: I see some votes are poring in.. :)

I cant find my TAG Aquaracer shots to throw in here... I voted.. but want to add another vote to the mix with my post.. same for Hublot :)

Edit: Found my TAG Aquaracer China Wrist Shot.. :)

CIMG2522.jpg

tag_aquaracer002.jpg

Will add my Hublot photo later.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Great idea, G!

..I already voted for TAG Heuer and Audemars Piguet here, as they´re the ones that interest me the most, and lemme throw a pic of my SportElegance S/EL Tag here too :)

DSC07035xBWR.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
hk45ca said:

I agree. I don't see the FM brand.:D

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
fakemaster said:
hk45ca said:

Since you have your own section you should at the very least have another for your brand section also!
What a rip!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
let's see some pictures! Open those photobucket accounts and show some brand pride!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I pick TAG.... Hublot has too many variations and will spark an interesting combo too (hont has custom HBB).

Recent Tag reps after Link series are mostly excellent pieces.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I just voted for 1 new category, but I don't tell you, it is not TAG....I do not like watches with batteries in it :D :D :D :D

collection099.jpg

TuigaRG026.jpg

HBB1005.jpg

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I voted Tag, although I really don't think any of these brands merit their own section.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
fakemaster said:
hk45ca said:

' you sure ? ;)

02front2kw2.jpg

img8974rp7.jpg

My first choice was Tag Heuer, as there is really matter for this brand : many reps and superreps. And also, what might be a reason for this section to exist, is that we most probably have several manufacturers for the same model. Who has the best Aquaracer ? :mrgreen:

Some links to my Teviews :
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=39674
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=49360
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=37734
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=15144

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
My second choice goes to Hublot.
Although the one and only rep we're talking about is the HBB, there are plenty of flavours and at least 2 manufacturers. It is often difficult to make a choice, and there are regular confusions and misconceptions about the movements used, the quality delivered, the real lite version and the cheaper alternatives. It would make sense to have such a section.

My review of a lite HBB :
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=32833&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Some shots to compare manufacturer 1 and manufacturer 2 :
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=46855

5side1fp9.jpg

@By-Tor : I am green of envy about your photo skills :D

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
My other vote was for Hublot. :)

I love this picture, was my desktop for a long time..

sshublot1.jpg

psmot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/09
HBB... I can't get these out of my head. Where are the votes? C'mon folks!

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I voted for Tag. The Tag Heuer lineup has a much broader appeal than any of the other brands listed, IMO.

My 2nd place vote would have gone to B&R.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I would have guessed that Tag would be more popular, afterall they do advertise more than the other three. Plus, they have Tiger Woods :D