• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SINGAPORE

ntaylor

Known Member
8/1/11
hi guys! anybody knows where in Singapore can I find rep friendly watch repair services? i've got problems with my DSSD date wheel and stem! thanks alot guys!

HPoirot

31/3/11
anyone else planning to buy tools from watchbitz (offshore)?

would you like to combine our orders?

i only need 3 tools, total 15 AUD but shipping is ~11 AUD. makes more sense to combine orders.

do pm me and we can try to work something out.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
anyone else planning to buy tools from watchbitz (offshore)?

would you like to combine our orders?

i only need 3 tools, total 15 AUD but shipping is ~11 AUD. makes more sense to combine orders.

do pm me and we can try to work something out.

bro, u ordered ur tools alr.? i'm waiting for offshore to get back to me regarding e pam QR tool.. i also need 3 tools frm him..

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
What rep would you guys wear to reservist training :)

Quite tempted to bring the 027 for my next ict...

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
Mine is still quite some time away... Maybe the 027 will be too obvious a rep - who would wear a gen to rough it out...

Quite tempted to build a plexi milsub to get some real wabi on...

GlennRyuen

16/7/11
My SS sub is a BK build... still too precious to whack...

you mean a Wm9 ?
dcff01a4-83af-fd42.jpg

paulcbc

Looking Around
30/8/11
Hi everyone, I just joined a couple of days ago.... am a complete noob on reps, but have made a purchase for a Daytona 6239 from DW Watches. :) Its a fabulous watch, but the watch arrived with the chrono hand not aligned to "12" when at rest.

Does anyone know a watch smith I can go to to help me with this simple alignment fix?

Thanks
Paul

parryl

27/2/09
Hi everyone, I just joined a couple of days ago.... am a complete noob on reps, but have made a purchase for a Daytona 6239 from DW Watches. :) Its a fabulous watch, but the watch arrived with the chrono hand not aligned to "12" when at rest.

Does anyone know a watch smith I can go to to help me with this simple alignment fix?

Thanks
Paul

spinmaster

str8

Horology Curious
11/1/11
Hi guys, nice to see a country club ... think this is my virgin post since joining :eek:

Anyone knows where I can get a blue datewheel change for a PAM 224 and some servicing for the 7753 mvt? Thanks :)