• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SINGAPORE

daytonadragon

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/3/10
Hello, just saw a hawker stall owner wearing a bling bling diamond encrusted gen Rolex and a banker wearing a rep Rolex on the MRT at the Potong Pasir MRT Station

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
Hello, just saw a hawker stall owner wearing a bling bling diamond encrusted gen Rolex and a banker wearing a rep Rolex on the MRT at the Potong Pasir MRT Station

How did you know that he/she is a banker? And what are the tell-tale signs of the rep? I'm assuming that you are a considerable distance away from him/her. How obvious is it? Are these the flaws common in the rolexes our trusted dealers carry?

(sorry for the outburst, my first rolex is in the mail.... I'm a little curious :jerry:)

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
How did you know that he/she is a banker? And what are the tell-tale signs of the rep? I'm assuming that you are a considerable distance away from him/her. How obvious is it? Are these the flaws common in the rolexes our trusted dealers carry?

(sorry for the outburst, my first rolex is in the mail.... I'm a little curious :jerry:)

-Ticking instead of smooth sweeping hand( rolex has no quartz)
-bad bezel or bezel pearl.

Drulee

Renowned Member
7/5/09
Saw the thread title and hoped to read some stories about Singapore :(

And that's the way it should be. One is a business owner, the other a financial services salesman. :lol:

Thirteenwonders

Looking Around
10/6/11
Hi. New here but already addicted. 5 reps ordered since stumbling onto this forum, 2 here 3 more on the way. thanks for all the posts, helped me greatly with my decisions!

timonandpumba

Looking Around
13/6/11
Hi guys, anyone know where i can bring a replica PAM 0127 to get a new sapphire glass for the case? Mine has cracked open, do let me know ASAP.

Thanks!!!