• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Karmic consequences of buying a replica watch.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
all these people were about to die. ANYWAYS.

some workrd very hard on dying.

buying these reps....was good Karma. it sped up the process. and ended their suffering.

the guy that died at 96...what a blessed age.....and way overdue.

praise your reps ! good karma !

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Wow we got three pages out of this?

I am going to put on my foil hat and do some remote viewing later tonight. I'll let you know what I was told.

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I do not know if I will ever be able to forgive you for posting that cybee! :(

Sturmgeschutz

Horology Curious
17/6/08
But are your reps still running? If one stopped running and the next day you find someone keeled over then you might have something there. Here's a test. Go pick out a manual wind rep and let it peter out. See if anybody you know croaks when it stops running. The next day wear the same watch and wind it up and listen up for anybody that you thought died the night before but was miraculously resuscitated by the grace of God and modern medicine.

Or just pick up another rep from D4M and see what happens. I bet you dollars to donuts someone somewhere in the world will die within seconds of you receiving that. Guaranteed.

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
brtelec said:
So I take it you don't sport your George Dreds anymore Brtelec? :lol:

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Right after my first replica watch purchase, my entire family spontaneously combusted, all at once.

After my second purchase a runaway Amtrac train jumped the tracks and flattened my dog, Alfie.

After my third purchase a swarm of tse tse flies engulfed my coworkers and ate them to the bone in about 35 seconds.

Before I bought my 4th and many more after, I flew to Jamaica and had a VooDoo ritual performed on my wrist which guaranteed no Karmic interference from any more rep watch buys. Worked like a charm :wink:

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
nicewatchdude said:
Anybody have a thought on this? I've bought six replica watches in 2008. Since I bought them a friend who was suffering from cancer died. My cousins girlfriend who was suffering from medical issues and depression committed suicide. My fiancee's work buddy died of cancer he had been trying to fight. My grandfather passed at 96. My fiancee's friends dad died (he had a been parapalegic for 30 years), and my nephew's girlfriends dad died from alcohol abuse. That's six watches and six deaths.
Now I hope it's all coincidence, but these events seemed to occur after I bought the watches. I also realize it's probably really egotistical for me to think my actions have that kind of influence, but I just wanted to open up the topic and see if anyone has shared similar experiences and to find out what other peoples' opinions on weird happenings like this is.

I'm sorry about what happened to you but those are not due to Karma... if that would be true each and everyone of us would have bad luck, in my case of all the reps I'd bought I'd be dead, lol, but that's not the case, fortunately I'm in good health. So no, buying replicas =/= death. :p

All those things were coincidence like many have mentioned.

Dreadnought

5/10/08
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
YOU BOUGHT THE REPS, AND BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT REPLICAS, THEY HAD TO DIE.
:lol:
Come on!
Seriously?
It's not your fault.
It's not karma.
It's not their karma.
It was just their time (no pun intended).

It's not like there's a swiss mafia out there trying to off those you love cuz you bought a replica.
[think:294g5zal]Or is there? Beware of the swiss mafia![/think:294g5zal]

nicewatchdude

Known Member
15/10/08
Thanks again all and everybody. Mod, who is the girl in your photo? How do I search her on the web?

nicewatchdude

Known Member
15/10/08
Yes there is a Swiss mafia. They tried to stop the California cheese trade but instead just made them make poisonous cheese that no one would like. They are the main bankers behind the plot to ruin the US (and world) economy. They also funded Hitler during WW2. They actually appreciate the replica trade. It makes them feel like the original watches are works of art that everyone is trying to copy. It's the biggest compliment to have your work stolen or replicated. This feeds their egos. It also increases the value of an original to generate buzz (by having lots of fakes) around. Makes everyone want the original. They have to compete with the French for all those hot European babes. I thought everyone knew this! :|

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
sconehead said:
brtelec said:
So I take it you don't sport your George Dreds anymore Brtelec? :lol:

I am not capable of sporting jack in regards to hair! :D Maybe a Ben Franklin!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Cybee. Sorry to report but Georgie was sent up the river today. Sniff.

Hambone said:
After my second purchase a runaway Amtrac train jumped the tracks and flattened my dog, Alfie.

HA! You're lucky he lived that long. Amtrak is constanly lobbing a boxcar into someone's back yard. :p