• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
First rep and I am now part of the club :)

IMG00484-20110818-0731.jpg

Nice photo!

gqsince1985

27/7/10
Nice photo!

Thanks buddy! I got lucky.. blackberry cameras arent that great and my hand was a little shaky as I was driving

Were you trying to match your car? Or is blue just your favorite color? Sweet suit & shirt & watch & car combo though!

lol.. I really wasnt trying to match my car.. but after I got dressed and got in the car, I was like WOW.. I'm really co-ordinated today. Thanks for the compliment!

PS: Luciano Barbera suit and a crisp blue shirt to match the pin stripe :)

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Here is my DSSD I bought from member BMW760. Cheers!

f3980d5f.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwiNbiGMPv8&feature=related[/AME]

drlprieboy

Known Member
4/5/09
Plainfield, IL
Does anyone know of a DSSD Pro Hunter with fixed lugs? I want one real bad.
Also...I would like a Pro Hunter two piece case back for my Pro Hunter DSSD without the Jaques Piccard on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Does anyone know of a DSSD Pro Hunter with fixed lugs? I want one real bad.
Also...I would like a Pro Hunter two piece case back for my Pro Hunter DSSD without the Jaques Piccard on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What do you mean about fixed lugs?

As far as swapping the caseback, I don't think it's possible, the ones I've tried are different.

drlprieboy

Known Member
4/5/09
Plainfield, IL
Most of the genuine Pro Hunters hav fixed lugs, meaning that the spring bars are solid, cannot be removed and must be worn with a NATO or similar strap.
I was wondering about the casebacks, I'm sure China doesn't adhere to a thread standard for reps.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Interesting.

Something else that I just realized about the fixed lug Pro-Hunter... no inner rehaut engraving!

e4183b68.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
If we could get these with the HEV PVD'd, I would go for one again!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I remember one was available a while back with the black HEV. I feel the best option now would to just DLC a regular one, source a DEEPSEA dial and have you remove the Pro-Hunter text for me. :lol:

drlprieboy

Known Member
4/5/09
Plainfield, IL
And I wish mine didn't either!! Really all I need is the titanium piece...is this what doesn't fit, or is it the threads on the ring lock section?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
OMG.............

The crown is obviously off of a small Rolex, probably a ladies model, the RING LOCK is missing, the pearl sucks, the crystal is missing, lugs are way too thin, don't even get me started on those endlinks and bracelet! The hands are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall wrong, the dial printing is horrible, not to mention the wrong color, the bezel is a coin edge for Cripes sake!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

AndyCakeFace.jpg

:D

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
ThinkBachs...if you really wanna impress us with your photoshopping skills, lets see if you can make JDS jump out of that cake !!!!!!!!!LOL.......