• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi,

I'm Mario. For years I'm looking for a Heuer Camaro Val 72 with Panda dial. Unfortunatly they are very rare and extremly pricy. So I searched for a replica and fell into that rabbit hole.

I didn't find a Camaro but now ordered my first watch, a Pespi GMT II, another watch I like a lot.

BTW: Any hint how to get a replica Camaro?
H7iekP.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this reply because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or because of one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider introducing yourself in the above mentioned section.

If you haven't already, please read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections). They contain important newbie information and our forum rules! Most importantly our sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, please take a look at this sticky thread:

And this one:

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hey everyone! New to the forums. I wanted to educate myself on Reps and was curious so I joined. I might buy one in some time :)
Currently I own a Gen Tudor BB GMT, a Citizen Eco Drive, and a couple of G-Shocks.
H7iekP.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this reply because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or because of one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider introducing yourself in the above mentioned section.

If you haven't already, please read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections). They contain important newbie information and our forum rules! Most importantly our sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, please take a look at this sticky thread:

And this one:

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

k3kingz

beans n bologna
9/12/23
conus
iam wondering how much being a new member here will affect me in buying m2m?? not interested in selling i just wanna buy some quality used pieces to start my road into addiction

Nathanwatch44

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/12/23
France
merci pour les renseignements je suis nouveau ici et j'avoue que j'étais un peu perdu je viens d'un ami qui est là depuis un moment maintenant

Nathanwatch44

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/12/23
France
thank you for the information I am new here and I admit that I was a little lost I come from a friend who has been here for a while now

Nazar007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/24
Frankfurt am Main
*Non-English content removed*

Please only use English when posting in the main sections of the forum. If everyone used their native language, it would be absolutely chaotic.

Last edited by a moderator:

clickspring

I like beautiful things
2/1/24
Greetings and grateful for all the wonderful info on this forum! Looking forward to digging deeper.

clickspring

I like beautiful things
2/1/24
Greetings and grateful for all the wonderful info on this forum! Looking forward to digging deeper.

StarkMadly

Looking Around
9/10/23
Hello all. Rolex and Replica owner here. New. Just saying hello. Hopefully I can figure this place out without getting too confused.

xylphz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/24
Been a lurker in this forum so I decide to sign up. Finally I joined and appreciate every member's help

Jetz

Horology Curious
26/10/23
georgia,USA
Getting ready to make a first purchase from a TD. I think I've read all the relevant instructions and cautions. Wish me success.

2005 Seadweller

Known Member
13/1/24
Hello Everyone it’s been a long time I haven’t visited this forum since 2004 , I got the watch bug again !
I remember dealers like Pual, Josh , River , and Trusty.
Good to be back looking for a 2824 126600👍🏼
Ed ..

passporthandy

Horology Curious
Patron
Certified
1/1/24
Dallas
Hello RWI! I'm a new member from Dallas. I popped my cherry on a 36mm Ballon Bleu at the end of 2023, and I've enjoyed it every day. Branching out to the other beauties out there and looking forward to spending far too much time on the boards here with all you wonderful people. -Ben

ALX01

Looking Around
15/1/24
Hi there, I’m new in here…been reading posts for last months. I’m a fan of watchs from younger years (grand father use to have a watchs collection) , after being settle now at my 40´s looking to reward my self…on a budget sure! omg, brtlg, ap, 🤩 my goodness wow

Londonbus

Horology Curious
15/1/24
Pacific Northwest, US
New member here from the Pacific Northwest (USA) but have been reading threads for a while. Quite familiar with the rep guitar world, figured I would dip my toes into the world of watches. Absolutely in love with Seamasters.

Reactions: passporthandy