• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The 4500V Reps are here and they are good! What to look for in your QC.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Anyone that sees it and might ask just tell em you picked up the stainless model from an AD at a bargain price with enough left over change to get it gold platedā€¦. šŸ¤Ŗ Job done.
The bigger problem is the weight. Those 8F RG are about 100grams less than GEN. On the wrist you can't call this out. The new style plating prosess holds up very well.

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
so the silver dial is close enough to gen but how about the brown dial?
"Close enough" is always subjective. There is always variations between batches in gen as well as rep.
So on one comparison, you might deem the rep close enough, on other - not.
IMO brown is close enough.
GEN has a better sunburst as far as one can tell judging by photos only.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
3DrXmp.jpg

Calibre16

31/1/12
Oops sorry, that was a calculation mistake on my part. But 5k is still a lot šŸ˜‚

germanynrw

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/11/22
Germany
Hahah, if I should sell the watch, I want the price what I have pay.
1k.

Kind regards :)

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Guys I just received my franken 4500v blue dial.
I do have to say. The rep dial is nearly indistinguishable from the gen.
Even the construction is amazing. At first I was going to ask Legend if he forgot to put the gen dialā€¦ but then I saw the small imperfections my gen dial had so I knew.
Really it is the best rep dial I have ever seen and there is NO reason to buy gen. So buy the blue dial ZF with confidence. It is an AMAZING rep

Reactions: germanynrw

germanynrw

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/11/22
Germany
Even the construction is amazing. At first I was going to ask Legend if he forgot to put the gen dialā€¦ but then I saw the small imperfections my gen dial had so I knew.
Really it is the best rep dial I have ever seen and there is NO reason to buy gen. So buy the blue dial ZF with confidence. It is an AMAZING rep
What do you think abour the steel bracelet and the case?
I have it, but I have never see a v4500 in live.

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
What factory?