• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Look at this pic (not a DJ I know) but the camera is dead center to the dial, but the date looks pushed to the side, because of the angle. And this is STRAIGHT ON, meaning the cyclops and date are NOT the focal point.

When making the cyclops the focal point, my 12 marker would appear off center. Look at your pic: the cyclops is the focal point (straight on to the date) centering the date in the cyclops.

Reactions: Orich121

le0o

Horology Curious
30/8/22
Look at this pic (not a DJ I know) but the camera is dead center to the dial, but the date looks pushed to the side, because of the angle. And this is STRAIGHT ON, meaning the cyclops and date are NOT the focal point.

When making the cyclops the focal point, my 12 marker would appear off center. Look at your pic: the cyclops is the focal point (straight on to the date) centering the date in the cyclops.

ok thanks mike,

finally i got a timegraph pic.
i guess its overall Ok

Reactions: Seadwellermike

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
could you help me find the comparison between VSF and CF blue dial?
Thank you so much

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Literally a few posts away…

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Hi guys, what size screwdriver tip are you using for sizing these bracelets?
My wimbledon dial arrived today and I'm having a terrible time releasing the screws in the jubilee.

Using the same screwdriver (not sure of the size) as I used on my Clean Batman jubilee but that worked perfectly.
Think I've already stripped a slot off so it's time to buy a quality screwdriver.

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
It’s not just the width of the blade (which is important) it’s the shape of the tip.
Hi guys, what size screwdriver tip are you using for sizing these bracelets?

They need to cup the sides of the screws, hard to explain but you can see it on these tools.

And as an FYI, on AliExpress there is a seller with actual quality tools for cheap, it’s the KWONG YUEN watch tool store, and I’ve had great experiences with them (the seller is David Yu on Facebook also, same dude.)

He has a these in sets that are very economical

Reactions: Vi-Lo and Pietros

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
It’s not just the width of the blade (which is important) it’s the shape of the tip.

They need to cup the sides of the screws, hard to explain but you can see it on these tools.

And as an FYI, on AliExpress there is a seller with actual quality tools for cheap, it’s the KWONG YUEN watch tool store, and I’ve had great experiences with them (the seller is David Yu on Facebook also, same dude.)

That's brilliant-much appreciated!

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
new VSF, the crystal is much sharper than the CF with no milky ring and no distortion of the cyclops which has a gorgeous black hole. In addition, the edges of the case are sharper than the CF. CF remains better for blue dial, bezel and bracelet (ARF).

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
new VSF, the crystal is much sharper than the CF with no milky ring and no distortion of the cyclops which has a gorgeous black hole. In addition, the edges of the case are sharper than the CF. CF remains better for blue dial, bezel and bracelet (ARF).
My VSF with CF (ARF) bracelet

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
the diffrences are so little, cant go wrong with both :D !!
I agree. Both have their merits. The CF V2 parts are improved so much they make the difference between VSF and CF turn in favor of the CF.

I will admit however that my GMF bracelet FEELS better than my CF V2, so the ARF bracelet may be the best in pix, but on the wrist the JDF/GMF felt better.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
For me:
Buy VSF you get what you pay for.:)
Buy CF you need to watch out for v1,v2, v3 parts and so on.
Also CF and NTF look exactly the same. Sharing same parts… fishy.

Reactions: Akilles

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
Anyone else's rotor loud OOTB? I am surprised how much louder this movement is vs CF's GMT II.

asian_k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/15

Could you send me a link to named tools? Couldn’t find them on AE 😔