• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

NPD

7/2/22
EU
Mine says 126330 and I only know that cause I took the bracelet off to put the gen crystal in, but who really cares about that? To me, that’s the least important detail.

Definitely the least impactful of any flaws! Fully agree with you on that.

Was just wondering if it had been remedied by CF after their different iterations (they´ve updated hands and bezels after all), as I recall reading about this flaw early on this thread and then didnt even saw it mentioned again.

Reactions: m221

992TurboS

Supporter
Certified
27/8/21
EU
I just received my first cf 1162334. What i noticed is that my clasp makes this clicking/rattling sound as soon as i move my arm. Also the overall feel feels really cheap. I have seen shitters with better clasp quality.. did i just receive a bad example or Are they all like this? Claspcode is Z5D

• Haha
Reactions: watchfan109

992TurboS

Supporter
Certified
27/8/21
EU
Sounds like a bad example, oil the bracelet and report back.
I oiled it but its the clasp. When its shut it still has some play sideways and it rattles everytime i move my arm. I have another one on the way so i hope its just this one..

chrisomatic

22/6/15
@Siz93 you can fix this by bending the thinner part of the clasp, dont break it. try youtube / google to find a tutorial how to
That is a common thing with ARF clasps, basically all clasps have this thing. Some people just dont care about it so dont talk about it.

You have to bend it like described so the „click/tick“ sound is gone. There are even videos on RWI and youtube showing that.

This made the trick on my ARF oyster clasp, same will work with the Jubilee :) @Siz93

992TurboS

Supporter
Certified
27/8/21
EU
That is a common thing with ARF clasps, basically all clasps have this thing. Some people just dont care about it so dont talk about it.

You have to bend it like described so the „click/tick“ sound is gone. There are even videos on RWI and youtube showing that.

This made the trick on my ARF oyster clasp, same will work with the Jubilee :) @Siz93
It worked a bit But there is still some play sideways. But its Good enough i guess :) thanks
My friend

Reactions: chrisomatic

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
I’m about to take the plunge and order a black dial DJ with a jubilee bracelet but even after reading through pretty much this entire thread for the last month I can’t seem to figure out if VSF or CF has the better version. Can someone please chime in? Hont has the VSF in stock but has to order the CF for me if I go with that factory. Thanks in advance. Really love this forum and all I have learned from everyone over the years.

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Both are the best, some will swing team VSF some will swing team CF. Look at the pix, find the differences, and choose yourself.

I read Steve’s comparison with the VSF and Gen and CF GMF and came to the conclusion that CF V2 is my choice, and I put a gen crystal on it and I’m done and very very happy. In fact, it gets more wear than my SD’s (all of them combined)

Do with that what you will.

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Both are the best, some will swing team VSF some will swing team CF. Look at the pix, find the differences, and choose yourself.

I read Steve’s comparison with the VSF and Gen and CF GMF and came to the conclusion that CF V2 is my choice, and I put a gen crystal on it and I’m done and very very happy. In fact, it gets more wear than my SD’s (all of them combined)

Do with that what you will.

Thank you for your input!

Reactions: Seadwellermike

jamie86420

Horology Curious
21/9/22
Anyone know is this is a good version CLEAN or not?

I have read all the info on v1s & v2s but clearly my attention to detail ent as good as your pros haha

Thanks in advance

jamie86420

Horology Curious
21/9/22

I have read all the info on v1s & v2

Thanks in advance

I have read all the info on v1s & v2s but clearly my attention to detail ent as good as your pros haha

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

NPD

7/2/22
EU

Thanks in advance

Hey bud, welcome to the forum!

Before many of the people in here jump onto you for asking that, let me just give you a tip, as per forum rules you can ask specific questions regarding your QC pictures, but cannot just leave it out in the open to see if anyone catches just about anything, as that depends on each set of eyes and likes.

Whatever you deem as good for you from your own research and eyes, will certainly serve you well! Enjoy!