• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Ds28

Looking Around
15/3/19
QC green mint, need help with the hand looks V1 for me...

Boonface

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/22
Anyone know if any factory is doing this watch in 36mm so DJ 36 mint green ref 126234 with fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet ??

le0o

Horology Curious
30/8/22
Just got my QC for my DJ 3235 Clean factory. The 60 doesnt seem to be centered in the middle compared to the bracelet , what do you think..
v1 or v2 ?

Boonface

3/8/22
I believe so, but honestly I glance over the 36mm stuff. The 41 wears much smaller then you’d expect, so 36 feels lady like to me (nothing wrong with that, and I’ve had 36mm’s in the past)
thanks dude I was worried it would look chunky and rapper-style... I’m more of a dressy watch person.

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Just got my QC for my DJ 3235 Clean factory. The 60 doesnt seem to be centered in the middle compared to the bracelet , what do you think..
v1 or v2 ?
Hands and bezel look V2 at a glance, crystal I didn’t notice tbh, but I’ll look in a bit. Refer to the pix people posted with the closeups tho, you can tell yourself by looking.

Reactions: le0o

Orich121

3/8/19
Denmark
v1 or v2 ?

Looking at the watch it surely have “milky ring” i would deffently ask for a crystal replacement. Its looking very very White the entire ring of the crystal.

Reactions: le0o

le0o

Horology Curious
30/8/22
Hands and bezel look V2 at a glance, crystal I didn’t notice tbh, but I’ll look in a bit. Refer to the pix people posted with the closeups tho, you can tell yourself by looking.
compared to the pics on page 110 it looks like a v2 to me. but i dont like that the 60 and the rolex crown dont seem to be centered in the middle

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
compared to the pics on page 110 it looks like a v2 to me. but i dont like that the 60 and the rolex crown dont seem to be centered in the middle
What you are seeing is what you feel is a straight on shot of the dial, but it is not. In order for the date to be centered in the cyclops, the camera would have to be slightly to the right (over the cyclops) and in turn off center.

It’s an illusion, you are fine.

And if, for any reason the dial were not centered properly with the case, it’s an easy fix. Even the Rolex crown can be manipulated a tad, in a pinch. Keep in mind, an adjustment in 1/10mm increments is huge on a dial.

k.stoichkov

19/4/16
Hey guys, im considering cleanfactory mint dj41, im very happy with cf pepsi so far, i've read a lot of pages of the thread, from what my impressions are is that v2 hands/cyclops/bezel is the best so i have to be sure from QC that it is v2 and the crystal on v2 lacks anti reflective coating or it is not just as better reflecting compared to gen can some1 confirm that? Thank you

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
I have a V2 crystal and a Gen 7036 in hand, I’ll post pix later in the week of the two, side by side, same like/angles etc. Installed and not. Hopefully that will help.

Hard to tell if this has AR, as some angles I feel like it does and others I don’t.

le0o

Horology Curious
30/8/22
What you are seeing is what you feel is a straight on shot of the dial, but it is not. In order for the date to be centered in the cyclops, the camera would have to be slightly to the right (over the cyclops) and in turn off center.

It’s an illusion, you are fine.

And if, for any reason the dial were not centered properly with the case, it’s an easy fix. Even the Rolex crown can be manipulated a tad, in a pinch. Keep in mind, an adjustment in 1/10mm increments is huge on a dial.

my TD made another pic from a more centered angle.
the milky ring looks better around the date.

for me the dial is still a little bit off to the left.