• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
how do you feel about the c+? having it to hand

tonywatches

19/8/12
EU
Does the cyclops lack AR or is it only the pictures? Overal impression about the Xtal and blckhole comparing to VSF Xtals?
pictures were taken in natural light and only pointing on cyclops, so if it looks too reflective or blue, no is not dramatic.
dont have vsf on hands to compare, i do remember vsf beeing better on cyclops tho just not how it looks here :D

but ye cant beat almost gen vsf cyclops
am i repeating my self here? :/

chrisomatic

22/6/15
pictures were taken in natural light and only pointing on cyclops, so if it looks too reflective or blue, no is not dramatic.
dont have vsf on hands to compare, i do remember vsf beeing better on cyclops tho just not how it looks here :D

but ye cant beat almost gen vsf cyclops
am i repeating my self here? :/
Thanks man! I wish other factorys could use those VSF xtals. Best ootb compated to gen.

JTL12

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/4/22
USA
These pictures aren't helping my obsession of trying to find a BLRO to purchase.

Reactions: Fastman119

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Here’s a GEN.

Has to be said - I tried this on and instantly thought ‘holy shit - my clean is a piece of shit’…

Colours are well wrong on the clean… I actually got rid of an old GMF because I’d convinced myself it was too bright. After seeing the gen it wasn’t. Clean bezel is so drab and dark - and the numbers are crap - not white at all!
The GEN:

Hope the C+F bezel is brighter!

danix84

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Here’s a GEN.

Has to be said - I tried this on and instantly thought ‘holy shit - my clean is a piece of shit’…

Colours are well wrong on the clean… I actually got rid of an old GMF because I’d convinced myself it was too bright. After seeing the gen it wasn’t. Clean bezel is so drab and dark - and the numbers are crap - not white at all!
The GEN:

Hope the C+F bezel is brighter!
Yes, the colours are not good, I love the gmt Pepsi but I’m thinking to buy a batman, maybe the Bezel is better

Reactions: greenbeans

letchmi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/22
I’m told by a TD that - GMF, CLEAN and C+F all use the same insert….
I'd like to think the same, just that there are small variations in batches produced by the same insert supplier resulting in tiny differences in color.

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
I ve had both cf (v2) and now c+ pepsi (in hand, not just pictures) and c+ pepsi, has a better bezel (slight purple and slight cherry red effect) the best one we have right now, gmf is not even in the same level, and cf would be a distance 2nd

Litheo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/19
I ve had both cf (v2) and now c+ pepsi (in hand, not just pictures) and c+ pepsi, has a better bezel (slight purple and slight cherry red effect) the best one we have right now, gmf is not even in the same level, and cf would be a distance 2nd
How is the rotation of CF+ bezel compared to CF(v2) one ?

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Here we go.

CLEAN > GMF V6 > C+F

Same insert - you decide.

Minor I now but the C+F second hand appears a little to long compared to the others and gen (pic above).

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929