• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Let’s wait to see irl pictures. But it doesn’t look good to be honest.
In certain lights gen Nautilus’ can be blue (off course), gradient black, silver, greenish. The only color gen Nautilus’ can’t be is purple. So if it’s purple, my best guess would be that they used the dial maker that made the PPF 5711’s. Not the same dial maker as the V1 5712. But we still need to see the irl pictures to judge this release.

We have to remember;
Correct proportions, working complications, non-protruding crown and clone movement. This is an amazing feat to achieve this in a Patek rep. Where were we a few years ago?

If it turns out the only main fault if this rep is a purple hue in certain light, that’s a minor thing. I don’t get why people are freaking out over it.

Punchou

Horology Curious
12/11/20
Let’s wait to see irl pictures. But it doesn’t look good to be honest.
In certain lights gen Nautilus’ can be blue (off course), gradient black, silver, greenish. The only color gen Nautilus’ can’t be is purple. So if it’s purple, my best guess would be that they used the dial maker that made the PPF 5711’s. Not the same dial maker as the V1 5712. But we still need to see the irl pictures to judge this release.

We have to remember;
Correct proportions, working complications, non-protruding crown and clone movement. This is an amazing feat to achieve this in a Patek rep. Where were we a few years ago?

If it turns out the only main fault if this rep is a purple hue in certain light, that’s a minor thing. I don’t get why people are freaking out over it.

Agreed. Full-functioning complications are the only reason I need to pull the trigger.

Sadly my TD confirmed the first and second batch will have the same colour as in the photos. The good news is you can replace it with a Buff or Gen dial (Buff is already offering this service lol

Bad news is a raid is happening; also Dandong city where the clone 324 and 240 are assembled is under lock down. (might explain the colour change and delay :(

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Agreed. Full-functioning complications are the only reason I need to pull the trigger.

Sadly my TD confirmed the first and second batch will have the same colour as in the photos. The good news is you can replace it with a Buff or Gen dial (Buff is already offering this service lol

Bad news is a raid is happening; also Dandong city where the clone 324 and 240 are assembled is under lock down. (might explain the colour change and delay :(

Really? Can you please share more info about the Buff 5712 dial with us?

When you mentioned raid you meant raid by authorities or Covid or both?

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK

Hence why I pulled the trigger immediately.
Things can go south too quickly.

Is this raid in those factories?
What factory is being raided?

Ffs

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Punchou

Horology Curious
12/11/20
I’m okay with the purplish dial so probably not getting one before I receive my watch.

Here are some photos they advertised. The modded version is about 1.3k with a buff dial, hands, and full-watch polishing (looks neat but again we all know how often they use gen pics in promotions

Both. All factories stop accepting returns. Plus Dandong is the supplier of most super-clone (Rolex, Omega, Panerai, Patek, AP, Jaeger) and some 7750 movements. Rumour says 3K and Clean has shut down their PP and half-gold sub production lines.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10

Moonphase background is like a turquoise aquamarine, lovely colour but too light, and will also serve to highlight how dark/purple the main dial is.

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
I’m okay with the purplish dial so probably not getting one before I receive my watch.

Here are some photos they advertised. The modded version is about 1.3k with a buff dial, hands, and full-watch polishing (looks neat but again we all know how often they use gen pics in promotions

Both. All factories stop accepting returns. Plus Dandong is the supplier of most super-clone (Rolex, Omega, Panerai, Patek, AP, Jaeger) and some 7750 movements. Rumour says 3K and Clean has shut down their PP and half-gold sub production lines.

Who's the supplier for the modded 1.3k version?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

I had confirmed from Buff that he will NOT make a 5712 dial or hands. He will only do mod with gen dial.
i wonder if its due to the covid issue in china. He seems to slow down on most production, and now he wouldnt even bother makingthis new 5712 dial.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I had confirmed from Buff that he will NOT make a 5712 dial or hands. He will only do mod with gen dial.
i wonder if its due to the covid issue in china. He seems to slow down on most production, and now he wouldnt even bother makingthis new 5712 dial.

In fact, the dial and hands above look gen to me… maybe the whole watch, lol

Reactions: ywg

italym21

Known Member
21/3/19
italy

but 1.3k only work without dial and hands? I suppose...
the gen dial have very high price

I hope buff or other Modder is capable to made a aftermarket dial and hands..