• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Bobby1981

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/3/13
The movement is the same as before. Just some parts taken off to be engraved and then put back. However movement engraving is bad (not that noob was very accurate - but at least closer to gen). Font and spacing is off on the main bridges.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The movement is the same as before. Just some parts taken off to be engraved and then put back. However movement engraving is bad (not that noob was very accurate - but at least closer to gen). Font and spacing is off on the main bridges.

So you're saying I shouldn't unscrew the back and let everyone take a look through a microscope when trying to show off in a pub? Noted.

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Managed to install NOOB bracelet on the CF case , it fitted well and feels solid , but what di you guys think of the SELs ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rufctr2

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Managed to install NOOB bracelet on the CF case , it fitted well and feels solid , but what do you guys think of the SELs ?

0e738e827ec9d3f0a4eb1b2b1791f233.jpg

6d762c1b811941e7beacd821a8138149.jpg

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Managed to install NOOB bracelet on the CF case , it fitted well and feels solid , but what do you guys think of the SELs ?

0e738e827ec9d3f0a4eb1b2b1791f233.jpg

6d762c1b811941e7beacd821a8138149.jpg

Brother i already asked you to do that
Are the endlinks on cf(arf) bracelet on your samples also wobble when you move it with fingers? And is it clean bracelet better finished on the edges than noob?
and those pictures doesnt show better recession to be honest bro,maybe if you can bend spring bars so they push endlinks lower

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Are the endlinks on cf(arf) bracelet on your samples also wobble when you move it with fingers? And is it clean bracelet better finished on the edges than noob?
and those pictures doesnt show better recession to be honest bro,maybe if you can bend spring bars so they push endlinks lower

So it is you who asked that before!

ARF is not wobbely at the endlinks. However, the bracelet in general is lighter than noob. When comparing to my gen I honestly do not see the issues people are talking about , my conclusion that CF has done tremendous job for a first batch. With some modding and gen parts you'll have the best result

If you were happy with noob, CF will rock your world

glee79

9/3/17
Got my QC from Puretime!
Have acceptec, and will post photos later.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

So it is you who asked that before!

ARF is not wobbely at the endlinks. However, the bracelet in general is lighter than noob. When comparing to my gen I honestly do not see the issues people are talking about , my conclusion that CF has done tremendous job for a first batch. With some modding and gen parts you'll have the best result

If you were happy with noob, CF will rock your world

Thanks for reply
what about bracelet edges? Link edges,is it softer on clean or noob?
i already have excelent noob,one of the best,so maybe putting my noob bracelet if sel fitment would be better,i wonder how is edge polishing comparing noob and clean