• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Collected list of current factory statuses

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I am ASKING. Not spreading. Man stop bering toxic and dont "talk" to me. Stop NOW!

back to topic.

I'm not being toxic but i hate stupidity and fake news being spread around. " but the watches are in UK, where is the timegrapher?" you need to visit a Volkshochschule and go learn English again because your first comment was trying to portray sead as someone dodgy. Please contribute something good at least once in your life.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I'm not being toxic but i hate stupidity and fake news being spread around. " but the watches are in UK, where is the timegrapher?" you need to visit a Volkshochschule and go learn English again because your first comment was trying to portray sead as someone dodgy. Please contribute something good at least once in your life.

Ich schreib jetzt in deiner Muttersprache. Wenn du so intelligent bist (Volkdshochschule) könntest du auch bedenken dass die KI von "Google-Translate" nicht immer sinngemäss, sondern auch mal Wort für Wort übersetzt. Ich wollte niemanden anpieseln. Bitte, ich bitte dich inständig, lass mich in Ruhe.
Dies wird jedenfalls das letzte mal sein wo du eine Reaktion kriegst. Freut mich für dich, wenn du dich überlegen fühlen kannst.
Machs gut.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I also received my QC two days ago from Sead with no timegrapher.

All those timegraphers tell you is if the watch is ticking. They are pretty worthless.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Agreed, i dont care much for them. I didnt even reply and ask him for it.

Even if the timegrapher is accurate (it’s mostly for show) the shipping trip from China is very rough on those Chinese movements. Good luck with your purchase.

Reactions: jpchub

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
All those timegraphers tell you is if the watch is ticking. They are pretty worthless.

I must disagree.

I personally do not check if the watch is going -1 or + 15 for example. I really don't care about this.

But what I do check is Amplitude, beating error and the graph which is shown. This gives me a really good picture about the health of the movement without looking at it.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I must disagree.

I personally do not check if the watch is going -1 or + 15 for example. I really don't care about this.

But what I do check is Amplitude, beating error and the graph which is shown. This gives me a really good picture about the health of the movement without looking at it.

I’m not talking about what you do. When used properly a timegrapher is a great tool. I’m talking about what the TDs do when testing. They test the watch in one position.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
Noob might have produced a new batch of Daytonas:

0fwghsxdkxh71.jpg

Source: Reddit (so take it with a pint of salt).

Reactions: Kostiksch

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I’m not talking about what you do. When used properly a timegrapher is a great tool. I’m talking about what the TDs do when testing. They test the watch in one position.

Yes but even then one can make an assessment about the the health of the watch.
It's not complete it's not perfect but better than nothing.

For example a watch with an Amplitude of 180', 2 ms beating error and a lot of points instead of a straight line would never get a greenlight from me.
In most cases it's nothing a service could not fix but u can't be sure.

My last greenlight had an 331 amplitude which far to high but the beating error was just 0.2ms and graph was 2 parallel lines (comes from the beating error) so I accepted it. The high amplitude should be an easy fix when servicing the watch because the other results were acceptable.

Last edited:

Orich121

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/19
Denmark
As I reported in another thread, I received word today from my TD (Chazingtime) that VSF might open next week. The key word here is "might".

gilrob can u confirm if VSF is open or not? i got an order on a hulk at trustytime, so would be nice to know if VSF is confirmed open