• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Collected list of current factory statuses

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
Did anyone get a watch from V7F lately?
I've been waiting for a V7F IWC Portofino from Andrew / Trustytime for 8 months now and he tells me the the factory would be still closed.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
OMF is closed right now too, GF doesn't have some models in stock and they take a long time to get back.

I ordered a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage II from GF a month ago and still waiting.

I have a watch on the way from OMF… you sure bout this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Been seeing people on Reddit and to a lesser extent RWI talking delivery of VSF Rolexes. Any update on the overall status of the factory?

kalbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/14
Unfortunately, I got an email from my TD again to have my order changed because they got news that VS is "closed" again... I can opt to stay with the watch that I originally want, or go for the 2nd choice that is manufactured by a different factory. I opted for the latter since my transaction has been back and forth for more than 4 months already.... :cry:

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Unfortunately, I got an email from my TD again to have my order changed because they got news that VS is "closed" again... I can opt to stay with the watch that I originally want, or go for the 2nd choice that is manufactured by a different factory. I opted for the latter since my transaction has been back and forth for more than 4 months already.... :cry:

what did you order?

Grillo

Certified
8/1/20
Germany

you have my sympathy- same here with a VSF smurf and VSF PAM1117 also for 4 months! The worst part is that I got my QC‘s a few days before the raids and shortly afterwards my treasures were lost in the TD move…:(

kalbotron

26/6/14
you have my sympathy- same here with a VSF smurf and VSF PAM1117 also for 4 months! The worst part is that I got my QC‘s a few days before the raids and shortly afterwards my treasures were lost in the TD move…:(

Aww, that is worst.... Hope you can still sort it out with your TD....

Reactions: Grillo

Johnny_Ridden

Less is More
10/12/18
VSF still closed as of August.. Angus said so - looks like the 226659 gonna have to wait

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California

Ouch… I have two watches in similar boat! Sucks all around. For some reason I got chastised in another thread for lamenting about being out of pocket $1k with no definitive timeline for watches being available again. Aren’t we all lamenting about not having these beauties in hand? Haha

Reactions: DryRun

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21
VSF still closed as of August.. Angus said so - looks like the 226659 gonna have to wait
A number of these were made available less than a month ago (NOS). Got mine from Sead recently, he might still have some left. Jtime and Trusty had some too.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Orich121

3/8/19
Denmark
Andrew from Trustytime just informed that VSF is open but theres some delevery time on subs a few weeks i guess that is 2-4 weeks.

I guess that means that VSF is open and we can update the status on VSF?

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21
Andrew from Trustytime just informed that VSF is open but theres some delevery time on subs a few weeks i guess that is 2-4 weeks.

I'd take it with a grain of salt, he's said a few times that certain factories would be open / closed but whenever I cross confirmed with other TDs they were asserted to be false, even more so when I received QC from a supposedly closed factory.

I would not change the status of VSF until there is confirmation that what they are selling is newly produced stock.

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
A number of these were made available less than a month ago (NOS). Got mine from Sead recently, he might still have some left. Jtime and Trusty had some too.

I think I saw some in Hont's inventory shots, too.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

kalbotron

26/6/14

similar info got me in trouble a few weeks/months back. i saw posts/news that VSF opened, so I tried changing back to my original ordered watch. After an additional month of waiting from my original waiting time (of about 2-3 months) I got news that VSF closed again so I have to change again the order, messin the entire process of waiting and putting me back in the starting line... As what others say, take it with a grain of salt....

Eiffeltauer

Supporter
Certified
20/6/20
Berlin, Germany
Got the info from Ryan (intime) that ARF is closed atm. I asked last Monday and today and the answer was always its closed. He said I should write him again next week for an update.

Reactions: gilrob and ne0nite