• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Blutang777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
Canada
Happy Friday Folks, hope you all enjoying your Pepsi’s...

2aa4fda33edbf188522fec71a01bf9f3.jpg

5565810cd01c5c1870dac22c70d23b36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Reasons I won’t buy an original

Overpriced
Waiting list
Over priced
Did i said over priced?
China makes the same for 10% the price

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

My over priced hard to get watch.
jARxrK.jpg

Its not over priced if you buy at retail. Retail is a discount. You won’t get one at retail though.

However if you do acquire one at grey price it’ll still appreciate. I paid full grey price for mine and it has already appreciated some that now if I sold it tomorrow I’d get all my money back, all of it.. so right now, I’m wearing this for nothing. Soon, it’ll be in profit. When it eventually gets discontinued it’ll go stratospheric.
That’s a good race to have a horse in.

Last edited:

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Reasons I won’t buy an original

Overpriced
Waiting list
Over priced
Did i said over priced?
China makes the same for 10% the price

High quality reps are great for wearing...and NOT having to worry about damage, loss, theft, insurance, etc). Gens (of which I own 2) are great for sitting in a safety deposit box and appreciating in value!

Reactions: dont watch me

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Selling luxury items required most of the times a middlemen in order to be sold, that middlemen takes fees. The fact there is a market price doesn't mean you will get that exact amount. Sooner or later the market will go back to its proper course.

Reactions: Picasso74

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
My over priced hard to get watch.

Its not over priced if you buy at retail. Retail is a discount. You won’t get one at retail though.

However if you do acquire one at grey price it’ll still appreciate. I paid full grey price for mine and it has already appreciated some that now if I sold it tomorrow I’d get all my money back, all of it.. so right now, I’m wearing this for nothing. Soon, it’ll be in profit. When it eventually gets discontinued it’ll go stratospheric.
That’s a good race to have a horse in.

Yes and no. The appreciating component of this as an investment is ‘hype’, not the watch itself. ‘Hype’ to a large degree has its foundations built on sand, simply because hype, by its nature is not perpetual.

In your favour, Rolex has never gone through a steep market correction downwards. But the higher you climb, the further you fall, and wow has the grey market seen some crazy climb recently.

Last edited: