• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig, Voodoojar

Voodoojar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/9/15
So you build these just to sell them ?

If you're asking if I build them just to sell, the answer is 100% no.
They're built because I love building them. It's a really good creative outlet for me and something I thoroughly enjoy. I have taken requests for builds. The watch in question and the one with the silver dial were my personal watches. The watch in question, I've had to take parts from it for another build. The only way I'm able to continually build watches and improve it to sell some of them.

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
You say in your description it took you a year to build, but you say you stay up all night and build one of purchased. You see how is not believable? It calls into question everything! There are too many things questionable. When identified, the slightest bit of questioning resulted in you being sarcastic and condescending. What do you think a potential buyer will think if they have a problem with the watch? Is that what customer service looks like?

I walked into this with an open mind leaving room for explanation, but both encountencounters with you and my staff you have left no room to be questioned. You were nasty, sarcastic, and above being questioned.

It's a shame

You know it did take about a year to build. If you're asking me if I can reassemble a watch in a night the answer is yes I can.

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
To answer about encounters with people and me acting condescending etc... I'm a decently nice guy and pretty easy to work with. Being accused of fraud and being called a scammer, in a thread where I just wanted to share some photos is really something that's bound to set off the best of us.

Reactions: wrightp748

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Bro you had a pic of a movement which you clearly stated was a hybrid here and said it was gen on ebay ....... the same movement

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
Bro you had a pic of a movement which you clearly stated was a hybrid here and said it was gen on ebay ....... the same movement

whenI sell a watch here or ebay wherever they come exactly 100% as described and this would be no exception.

I cannot afford to disassemble to one genuine 116520 I own simply to take photos.

Im not lying and Im not deceiving anyone

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
whenI sell a watch here or ebay wherever they come exactly 100% as described and this would be no exception.

I cannot afford to disassemble to one genuine 116520 I own simply to take photos.

Im not lying and Im not deceiving anyone

Don’t get me wrong bro, but who on earth would disassemble a regular (read not stolen) genuine 116520 to make a fantasy watch?

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
Don’t get me wrong bro, but who on earth would disassemble a regular (read not stolen) genuine 116520 to make a fantasy watch?

No one yet. but it is my goal to find people who want to. My builds are completely non-destructive to the donor watch,, aside from any extremely minor wear caused by disassembly. I wouldn't grind up a gen case.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
No one yet. but it is my goal to find people who want to. My builds are completely non-destructive to the donor watch,, aside from any extremely minor wear caused by disassembly. I wouldn't grind up a gen case.

You’re grinding up a whole watch. Once the movement is gone, you either put a clone in it or you’d better just say it goodbye and sell the remaining parts.

It’s not a Date 1500 cannibalized to get a 1570 for your vintage build, we’re talking about a 116520, one of the most sought after chronographs in the whole world.
Doesn’t make any sense to me tbh.

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
You’re grinding up a whole watch. Once the movement is gone, you either put a clone in it or you’d better just say it goodbye and sell the remaining parts.

It’s not a Date 1500 cannibalized to get a 1570 for your vintage build, we’re talking about a 116520, one of the most sought after chronographs in the whole world.
Doesn’t make any sense to me tbh.

I hear you and no one's taken me up on the offer yet.

twoheadedemperion

Known Member
28/3/21
c3f6a829ce6c66e8f3203d6c4b9abbc7.jpg

So the above is what Voodoojar sent me for a Panda Build after inquiry. I am not sure what is happening in this thread but by recommendation from the moderator I am posting it here.

After I pointed it out that there was a $400 charge for the Noob movement 4130, he removed this charge. Here was the updated spreadsheet:

3f2f1305a43bdd2727bb04ab3136bc20.jpg

I believe he even gave me a $200 discount after he corrected the movement charge. So the build came out to $3555.

I don’t really know how much any of the work should cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twoheadedemperion

Known Member
28/3/21
c3f6a829ce6c66e8f3203d6c4b9abbc7.jpg

So the above is what Voodoojar sent me for a Panda Build after inquiry. I am not sure what is happening in this thread but by recommendation from the moderator I am posting it here.

After I pointed it out that there was a $400 charge for the Noob movement 4130, he removed this charge. Here was the updated spreadsheet:

3f2f1305a43bdd2727bb04ab3136bc20.jpg

I believe he even gave me a $200 discount after he corrected the movement charge. So the build came out to $3555.

I don’t really know how much any of the work should cost.

Correction, I just checked the build came out to $3355USD

Honest Review:
Final product received had hour hand misaligned. If didn’t spot the bezel being misaligned before shipping then I’d have two issues needing fix. He did offer to fix the misaligned hour hands.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
A grand for a rep Daytona and then you tried to charge him again for the MVT? 400 bucks to "build and service" a rep 'tona MVT? 3500 bucks for a watch that's all rep parts bar a crown and a clutch module . . . Who do you think you are, Phong?

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
A grand for a rep Daytona and then you tried to charge him again for the MVT? 400 bucks to "build and service" a rep 'tona MVT? 3500 bucks for a watch that's all rep parts bar a crown and a clutch module . . . Who do you think you are, Phong?

Oh wait chief.
There’s 1000 for the noob V4, 500 for the AR and then 400 for noob 4130 movement.
We’re up at 1900$ for 2 stock watches, with all the work on top of it :D

Not surprised he’s not selling on RWI.

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
Oh wait chief.
There’s 1000 for the noob V4, 500 for the AR and then 400 for noob 4130 movement.
We’re up at 1900$ for 2 stock watches, with all the work on top of it :D

Not surprised he’s not selling on RWI.

Stuff cost what it cost. I had to buy the noob to make his watch and it cost me $1000.
i have not mislead any I sent in invoice with a mistake and then corrected and we both approved it before I began.

what have I done wrong exactly?

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
The was an issue with the hand alignment on delivery. I offered to not only fix it but if we wanted someone else to fix it I would pay.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The was an issue with the hand alignment on delivery. I offered to not only fix it but if we wanted someone else to fix it I would pay.

Why were you selling back door ?

twoheadedemperion

Known Member
28/3/21
Im not even sure he contacted me here, but mayve
I think he whats apped me and asked me to build him a watch.

Yes, I contacted you on RWI and Repgeek, you gave me your WhatsApp since it probably easier to communicate on I’m guessing

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
Yes, I contacted you on RWI and Repgeek, you gave me your WhatsApp since it probably easier to communicate on I’m guessing

are you mad about the watches I delivered? Im not exactly sure what the issue is here?

I thought I went out of my way to do what you wanted and deliver both the noob and arf.

i also gave you a minus 200 discount on the final correct invoice.

what am I missing?