• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I think CF is going to use the same source for cases (per batch) on all 5 of their models. So any slight fatness in lugs for the 126 models would be a plus for the CF 116710 BLNR.

From all the QC and gen pics we've seen, I think the lugs should not be a perceivable flaw for most of us, whichever CF model is chosen.

I agree that CF used the same case for all of their 5 GMT-2 models.
The question is does the CF case/lugs match more closely to that of the 116710BLNR? We understand ARF failed with their skinny CGs.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I feel the same way about my ROF insert colors. Both the red and blue are brighter. Gen is gen of course and that insert can't ever be replaced by a $20 rep insert (REAL value). But that doesn't mean you can't be completely happy with how your rep looks to you.
I would not have settled on either of the gen insert colors if I was in charge of the final QC decision at Rolex. I really don't prefer any of the gen versions MK 1, 2, or 3. Obviously Rolex didn't either or they wouldn't have kept changing them

these are holy words.
you have to understand what you expect and what you can look good on

vrf is very good and for some it is the graal. others claim to expect a better GMT as they expect a godsend. still others say that CF is superior.

.. for CF each of us must see it live, discover it and evaluate it. as well as for everything.

I attended a CF Pepsi but i would certainly not refuse a vrf in addition

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
I feel the same way about my ROF insert colors. Both the red and blue are brighter. Gen is gen of course and that insert can't ever be replaced by a $20 rep insert (REAL value). But that doesn't mean you can't be completely happy with how your rep looks to you.

I would not have settled on either of the gen insert colors if I was in charge of the final QC decision at Rolex. I really don't prefer any of the gen versions MK 1, 2, or 3. Obviously Rolex didn't either or they wouldn't have kept changing them.

j3DhlX.jpg

We each must define for ourselves what perfection is on a given rep before we can gratefully stop chasing it.

16267997566870.jpg

to me ROF insert colors are the worst compare to genuine (not matter MK 1,2 or 3) any of the CF, NOOB, ARF, VRF are way better..........................

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Hi guys this is my first ever post. Good luck to me. Lol.
Basically Ive ordered a clean factory pepsi from j time and now I'm in two minds on wether to change for a VRF max. Not sure what to go for as these latest posts have kind of put me off the CF. Are the lugs on the vrf the same chunky ones as the CF? Can anyone compare the two different watches or post some pics please?
Thanks.

VRF > CF

Reactions: diamonds

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
to me ROF insert colors are the worst compare to genuine (not matter MK 1,2 or 3) any of the CF, NOOB, ARF, VRF are way better..........................

VRF and ROF use the same insert bro. That it looks different to you in certain pics demonstrates my previous point about colors looking different through different lenses and different eyes in different light.

The VRF/ROF insert, like others, looks different in varying lighting conditions, even a little more like the gen in some.

j3ZeSQ.jpg

j3ZLCS.jpg

Never has there been more truth in the old adage "One man's junk is another's man's treasure" than with rep watches, haha.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Hi guys this is my first ever post. Good luck to me. Lol.
Basically Ive ordered a clean factory pepsi from j time and now I'm in two minds on wether to change for a VRF max. Not sure what to go for as these latest posts have kind of put me off the CF. Are the lugs on the vrf the same chunky ones as the CF? Can anyone compare the two different watches or post some pics please?
Thanks.

VRF Max is better.
The people who jumped on this travesty from Clean won't admit their mistake, so they'll keep insisting the Clean Pepsi is good, but they're not fooling anyone, much less themselves.
ROF and VRF are still the best options, if just for the correct case, lugs, crown guards, bezel lip alone; Regardless of Mk1, Mk2, or Mk3 coloring. And since the Pepsi is all about the insert coloring, Clean Pepsi insert is too royal in the blue and too orange/brown in the red. ROF and VRF Max also win for insert coloring.

Reactions: Exklusive

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
So question, do you have a Clean in real life? Or are you speculating based on pictures. I feel like I already know the answer, but humour me.

What part of "The people who jumped on this travesty from Clean won't admit their mistake, so they'll keep insisting the Clean Pepsi is good" did you not understand?
Of course I don't have that Clean Pepsi. I'm one of the people that saw the various errors with that Clean BLRO from the get go. Clean normally makes good reps, but this BLRO is not up to their usual standards. More than likely they'll make a revision V2 soon to correct all the errors and all the people with this first batch travesty will be crying about it.. Never jump on the first batch initial release. Patience is paramount in all aspects of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exklusive

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
VRF and ROF use the same insert bro. That it looks different to you in certain pics demonstrates my previous point about colors looking different through different lenses and different eyes in different light.

The VRF/ROF insert, like others, looks different in varying lighting conditions, even a little more like the gen in some.

j3ZeSQ.jpg

j3ZLCS.jpg

Never has there been more truth in the old adage "One man's junk is another's man's treasure" than with rep watches, haha.

Amazing how partisan people get about a replica watch. I bought one to see if it suits me, if I don't like it I'll flip it. The way some people talk on here is like reading football fans on twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
What part of "The people who jumped on this travesty from Clean won't admit their mistake, so they'll keep insisting the Clean Pepsi is good" did you not understand?
Of course I don't have that Clean Pepsi. I'm one of the people that saw the various errors with that Clean BLRO from the get go. Clean normally makes good reps, but this BLRO is not up to their usual standards. More than likely they'll make a revision V2 soon to correct all the errors and all the people with this first batch travesty will be crying about it.. Never jump on the first batch initial release. Patience is paramount in all aspects of life.

You crack me up! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Amazing how partisan people get about a replica watch. I bought one to see if it suits me, if I don't like it I'll flip it. The way some people talk on here is like reading football fans on twitter.

Yeah I don't get it... but they also make sweeping conclusions without holding either of them in real-life. It's quite entertaining, albeit frustrating.
Personally, my CF is on the way... and I'll compare it in person to the VRF MAX and actually make an informed decision but covid drama life yo.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Yeah I don't get it... but they also make sweeping conclusions without holding either of them in real-life. It's quite entertaining, albeit frustrating.
Personally, my CF is on the way... and I'll compare it in person to the VRF MAX and actually make an informed decision but covid drama life yo.

Yeah mine too. I don't even wear watches.

We have no idea if and when the rep industry tap will be switched off again. I'll take a v1, if there's a v2 I'll flip it for a $50-100 loss, if not I'll probably flip it anyway. But you're right, little to be appraised by pictures.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Firstly, thank you for the entertaining post. I understood you perfectly, I just wanted to clarify that you are indeed making sweeping inaccurate judgements about a watch that you have never held in your hand. That's all I needed to know.

As for "Won't admit their mistake" oh my. Pictures, and real-life are two very different beasts. There are significant differences from the real-world from the hyper magnified world of the rep world forums.

Furthermore, we have a very active M2M section here, that's the beauty of this game. You pick up a piece and try it. If it isn't up to par, you simply resell it for a very minor loss. That is the joy of this game. There is no fear, no crying and no consequences whatsoever of picking up this watch. You are overdramatising a very simple process that happens hundreds of times a day on this board. (I also have some very soft tissues for all my tears)

Now, lets approach your last point regarding patience. Some would argue that you haven't taken a particularly patient approach on this occasion. In fact quite the contrary you took a reactive stance rather rapidly, hastily making a decision based on speculation without the real-world experience. Some would even say your stance on the virtues of patience are somewhat hypocritical.

Personally being the the prudent, patient, well-adjusted and agreeable (lol) individual that I am. I have instead opted to buy both watches (vrf max + cf). Once I have them both in-hand I will make own deductions. To me, with a small amount of experience in this fun old game. I have learned that what is fussed about in pictures is often rather trivial when viewed through the lens of the real-world.

Last edited:

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Firstly, thank you for the entertaining post. I understood you perfectly, I just wanted to clarify that you are indeed making sweeping inaccurate judgements about a watch that you have never held in your hand. That's all I needed to know.

Now, lets approach your last point regarding patience. Some would argue that you haven't taken the patient approach on this occasion. In fact quite the contrary you took a reactive stance rather rapidly, hastily making a decision based on speculation without the real-world experience. Some would even say your viewpoint is somewhat hypocritical.

Now personally being the the prudent, patient, well-adjusted and agreeable (lol) individual that I am. I have instead opted to actually buy both watches (vrf max + cf). Once I have them both in-hand I will make own deductions. To me, with a small amount of experience in this fun old game. I have learned that what is fussed about in pictures is often rather trivial when viewed through the lens of the real-world.

Well written and I understand and appreciate your words, but we're all here to give our opinions and advice on what we see. That being said, there are many obvious errors with this Clean BLRO that were evident in all photos: the wrong case, bad crown guards, fat lugs, no bezel lip, and the insert colors. Certain members spoke up on those issues, but to each their own. I don't need to purchase an error ridden rep to be able to speak on the errors that are so apparent. Some people buy rep GMTs even though the handstack is incorrect. Do I have to own the watch to be able to speak up and tell others that the handstack is incorrect? No, I do not. Cause it's as apparent as the errors in this version of the Clean BLRO having the wrong case, fat lugs, no bezel lip, etc...

Here's another example of a different Pepsi offering and members quickly pointing out errors without the need for purchasing:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s/10016535-another-factory-of-pepsi-is-coming

All the errors are apparent, with no need for purchasing to talk about it. Same is done when we see Submariners, DateJusts, etc... from other factories with obvious errors. Speaking of Submariners, we all currently recommend VSF or Clean above all other factories. In the case of which Pepsi rep is currently best, the recommendation is still the ROF and VRF Max. This is how we all work together. Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: Duckber

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Well written and I understand and appreciate your words, but we're all here to give our opinions and advice on what we see. That being said, there are many obvious errors with this Clean BLRO that were evident in all photos: the wrong case, bad crown guards, fat lugs, no bezel lip, and the insert colors. Certain members spoke up on those issues, but to each their own. I don't need to purchase an error ridden rep to be able to speak on the errors that are so apparent. Some people buy rep GMTs even though the handstack is incorrect. Do I have to own the watch to be able to speak up and tell others that the handstack is incorrect? No, I do not. Cause it's as apparent as the errors in this version of the Clean BLRO having the wrong case, fat lugs, no bezel lip, etc...

Here's another example of a different Pepsi offering and members quickly pointing out errors without the need for purchasing:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s/10016535-another-factory-of-pepsi-is-coming

All the errors are apparent, with no need for purchasing to talk about it. Same is done when we see Submariners, DateJusts, etc... from other factories with obvious errors. Speaking of Submariners, we all currently recommend VSF or Clean above all other factories. In the case of which Pepsi rep is currently best, the recommendation is still the ROF and VRF Max. This is how we all work together. Thanks for the comment.

VSF fanboys were telling me the exact same thing when the VSF 112 series first came out. They couldn't handle their reps being criticized. VSF eventually ironed out most mistakes but man there were some cry babies who said you needed to try it in person in order to properly criticize the glaringly obvious mistakes lol. Just human nature to not see things objectively for some people

Reactions: diamonds