• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Huge delays in delivery

paschos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/11
I place an order at trusty time and i got a tracking number from DHL at 20 of March.
Since then the DHL indicates that the parcel haven’t picked up yet.
I contacted to the supplier several times since DHL informed me that thay never receive the parcel and they have only the web generated form.
Trustytime response that the parcel is for sure at DHLs hand.
Under those circumstances i am not able to have any prediction when the parcel will arrive.
Meanwhile i was received multiple parcels from china with not significant delays we fact is justifying the excuse if Trustitime that all caused due to COVID-19.
Be aware if anyone willing to place an order because you may spend months to receive your parcel.
Trusted dealers should be honest and inform the customers for the current status in delivery prior collecting the funds

tuxified

9/10/19
Its not a fault of Trustytime, DHL is completely backlogged in China at the moment. I have packages outside of replicas that havent been updated on DHL's website until they landed here in Canada to be processed for customs. So don't stress the shipping will sort itself out.

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
I ordered from Intime and tracking number was generated March 23rd or 24th. Finally moved April 4th.

I'm sure its a mess over there. I'm new to the rep game but I've decided to order a watch and accept it will arrive whenever it does and just relax.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ssouthall6

Luxintenebra

Horology Curious
11/1/20
I ordered on the 16th of march and the parcel was given to DHL on the 18th. It took them nearly 2 weeks to ship it and it arrived 2 days ago.
So, basically, it's not trusty's fault but DHL is really clogged up in this moment.

Reactions: Westclan

R3p3v3rything

Never met a diver I didn’t like
30/3/20
USA
It’s not DHL that’s clogged. It’s the couriers they use to take shipments from their base of operations to wherever the DHL hub is. Similar to customs brokers in the US.

Reactions: Mr Heuristics

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
It is because we are dealing with replicas here and we have to use special arrangements to get the packages shipped out.

Since there has been fewer number of flights recently, while the number of packages that needs to ship out are still ever increasing, it causes a bottleneck with the packages that needs to be processed to ship out.

This causes a long queue and hence the long waiting time, and I hope you will be patient with us dealers during this period.

Nevertheless, we will ensure that packages do get to you safely.

Thanks

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
I ordered from Intime and tracking number was generated March 23rd or 24th. Finally moved April 4th.

I'm sure its a mess over there. I'm new to the rep game but I've decided to order a watch and accept it will arrive whenever it does and just relax.

I received my shipment from Intime today, which was a week sooner than it estimated.

Timepieces

11/3/20
IT
This is instead the answer of my TD
"The government request all the parcels hold at least 14 days in DHL depot before sending out."

Hsamcdo3

28/5/16
Hi guys, does anybody have any recent experience of current shipping to the UK. I am just wondering what is the best shipping provider to opt for in the current climate?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Hi guys, does anybody have any recent experience of current shipping to the UK. I am just wondering what is the best shipping provider to opt for in the current climate?

Nothing is really incoming regardless of shipping company. I'm waiting over a month for some stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16

Currently the most reliable and safest shipping option will be the 4PX Special Airmail service as advised by my shipper.

Thanks

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Totally random. My order from one TD took 17 days to Germany, the other hasn't arrived yet after 25 days. It takes as long as it takes...

Simonix

7/3/20
UK
If it makes you feel any better, I ordered from Trusty back on 15th Feb.

it’s now finally with my local post depot, so should be with me by Tuesday (no post over this bank holiday weekend).

no fault of Trusty. Just issues with customs, couriers, etc. Ultimately this virus mixed with the CNY has caused massive global problems across the board of our known society. A fake Rolex is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Currently the most reliable and safest shipping option will be the 4PX Special Airmail service as advised by my shipper.

Thanks

You advised that to me without asking.
On eBay that method of shipping took more than 40 days to arrive to Italy even before coronavirus, now? Then it is difficolt to track and nearly impossible to find when it arrives in Italy and you are not at home. I want to know how this courier can be the best?
I prefer to wait 14 day of quarantine in DHL, fedex or any other courier that actually has a phone number to talk to.
Are there any other issues?
You guys from what courier are you receiving packages from in this days?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

tuxified

9/10/19
On eBay that method of shipping took more than 40 days to arrive to Italy even before coronavirus, now? Then it is difficolt to track and nearly impossible to find when it arrives in Italy and you are not at home. I want to know how this courier can be the best?
I prefer to wait 14 day of quarantine in DHL, fedex or any other courier that actually has a phone number to talk to.

There are issues of DHL delays in actually picking up the package from the seller. Some people have been waiting for almost a month or so for DHL to show any update. Some people have gotten lucky and have had DHL process their package immediately. There are other options such as SF Express or 4PX Special that offer a little slower shipping time at the trade of guaranteed shipping time estimates. I have a package being shipped via SF express atm and its been in constant motion since it was picked up a day after the tracking has been issued.

Additionally, some countries get screwed through DHL shipping as some countries require DHL to be more strict with their customs inspection and as a result the rejection rate at the border is very high. Germany is one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purdey

Purdey

Horology Curious
1/4/20
UK
Got my tracking number today from Trusty Time after approving QC pics on Friday., Sent with 4px special air mail. Hopefully arrive in the UK in the next 4 to 5 weeks. More importantly lets all hope where ever we are, we are out of lockdown!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16

Rest assured that the package will get to you.

I have been finding alternative ways and methods to ship out packages quickly and reliability so that they get to you.

DHL via Hong Kong has delays and even online status update ONLY after 3-4 weeks at least, plus there may be a possibility of package losses in the DHL warehouse during such cases. The warehouse is so packed that they have stopped accepting new packages for several days.

I did enquire about Fedex shipment too, but shipper side said that Fedex is very strict on replicas, and did not accept our package, since there was also a queue there.

Thanks
Andrew

Reactions: ssouthall6