• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - personwholikeswatches

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Well, I told you that you were gonna get your ass handed to you. I also asked that you not try so hard...it's very obvious and makes you look desperate.

I will not speak about what others are saying...especially staff. They have a right to say what they've said. Many of us are pretty tight knit here - some are just words on a screen, many of us know each other personally in real life.

I will speak on what I've said. You've got a lot of fence mending to do. We know you want out. It's not going to be tomorrow.

Just hang in there. It ain't over.

I know. If I got banned for 6 months or so, I would feel like I'd have gotten a just punishment. A permanent ban is a step too far, in my opinion. Thank you once again BOD.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
personwholikeswatches

Although I am far more active at RWI's sister forum, the general rules are the same at both. With that being said, your response to occb2 is by far the most disrespectful and uncalled for thing I have ever seen on the forums. As I said before, I don't believe a word you say about being "changed", or anything else you are spouting, and think this is a way of trying to weasel out of this situation. Let's unpack this in a very generalized way:

1. You say disgusting things to a respected moderator. This was brought on because you refused to follow existing forum rules, all the while this moderator offered help to get your sale in compliance. This in itself shows your lack of ability to follow simple directions.

2. You realize that insults alone aren't working, so you throw in some choice words about self harm. My guess is you hoped this would manipulate the mod into being more lenient with your rule breaking. While this didn't work, it really shows you will say anything in an attempt to get what you want. This is a big reason I don't believe any of this apology nonsense.

3. You get put in the bring (for good reason), and lose your VIP status. This puts a stop to your plans of selling off your watch, so you pretend to be a changed person over the course of a single day. To say this reeks of bullshit is an understatement. You then try to access the forum with a second account, showing you don't plan to follow any further rules.

I know you won't take any of this seriously, but what if your parents, or someone you looked up to, were to read your response to occb2? Would this be something that would surprise them, or would this be expected based on how you act in real life? You have a serious personality issue to be able to talk to others like this, and that doesn't get fixed in a day through some forum posts. You got caught and called out, and are now trying to manipulate others further with your damage control plan, and I don't believe anything has changed,

At the end of the day, you've done something staff could consider a bannable offense, and I hope that is the end result. If you were only temporarily removed, you would be back with the same shit after the ban was lifted, so I believe the only reasonable choice would be to permanently remove you from the forums to protect members. Actions have consequences, and you need to learn some things can't be taken back.

In short, good riddance.

My mother would be very disappointed in me, just as I am in myself(though I know you don't buy it). My father, on the other hand... Well, I don't know how he'd react. At my age, he stole his dad's credit card and ran away from home(after having been selling weed from his house that he grew in his father's field). I do think a ban would be justified, just not a permanent one.

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
My mother would be very disappointed in me, just as I am in myself(though I know you don't buy it). My father, on the other hand... Well, I don't know how he'd react. At my age, he stole his dad's credit card and ran away from home(after having been selling weed from his house that he grew in his father's field). I do think a ban would be justified, just not a permanent one.

This falls into my previously mentioned point about you trying to manipulate members with sob stories. I don't see how bringing up a story about your estranged father growing up a marijuana dealing thief helps anything. It only serves as an attempt to justify what you've done, and make your screw up seem more tame.

I'll give it to you that you've got a decent grasp of manipulation, and even seemed to convince some members you are sincere, but there is an equally large majority that sees through this.

I understand you're sticking to this story of personal growth, so there is no point in beating a dead horse and continuing to explain the obvious, but I genuinely don't believe you're sorry about your actions, you're just sorry you got caught.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
This falls into my previously mentioned point about you trying to manipulate members with sob stories. I don't see how bringing up a story about your estranged father growing up a marijuana dealing thief helps anything. It only serves as an attempt to justify what you've done, and make your screw up seem more tame.

That is not why I made that post. I only made that post because I don't really know what my father would think. But, like I said, you guys are right. My mother would be very disappointed in me, as am I. My My dad being a rule breaking rebel when he was my age is irrelevant to the fact that I was a dick to someone who didn't deserve it in the least. The thing is, the only possible way for me to prove that I have changed is if my ban(should it happen) is not permanent, so I can return(at some point) and try to become a valued, respected member of this forum who isn't an ass to people any more.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
I also wouldn't say my father is estranged. I lived with him for 12 years, and only left because my parents got divorced. He was never abusive to me. I still keep in touch.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I know. If I got banned for 6 months or so, I would feel like I'd have gotten a just punishment. A permanent ban is a step too far, in my opinion. Thank you once again BOD.
You dont decide what's just punishment here.

Beg all you want.

Continue to spew you BS that hole just keeps getting deeper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Whoa, this has been going on forever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
He never gives up does'nt he. He wants just a 6 month ban and says that is justified. What ?? !!! He must be up to something up ahead. Over persistent guys always have something up their sleeves. I smell something funny here. Something to think about. Once a shit, always a shit. Proven time and time again. I cringe at the thought of this guy selling a high value item to some unsuspecting noobie once he is re-instated. Or multiple orders from some TD's and dispute payments via PayPal. He might just make it his last hurrah. Give us the finger. And disappear. ........... He never gives up. Nope. ......Hmmmmm. ......... Food for thought.

PgrPgrPG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
Cancelled. Mistake. Sorry

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Losing 15 lbs in 2 months? I do that in 2 days LOL!

personwholikeswatches if you really wanna change your life, hit me up. I will teach you de way. Believe me, you won't regret that decision but if you take it, consider it as irreversible so think smart.

15lbs of what?? Water?? Not fat so what's the point??

Sent from the RWI App

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

BigOffshoreDaddy , see? :bsmeter: Red Ass Monkey hasn't learned anything, he keeps wiggling he's way into "telling" all of us what is "just". Even if The Brig, he thinks - he's entitled to opinions. :bicycle:

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
BigOffshoreDaddy , see? :bsmeter: Red Ass Monkey hasn't learned anything, he keeps wiggling he's way into "telling" all of us what is "just". Even if The Brig, he thinks - he's entitled to opinions. :bicycle:

Bro I believe and I may be wrong but I don't think so. Agree or disagree, right or wrong, helping himself or shooting himself in the foot, He's entitled to his opinion!! No??

Sent from the RWI App

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Bro I believe and I may be wrong but I don't think so. Agree or disagree, right or wrong, helping himself or shooting himself in the foot, He's entitled to his opinion!! No??

Sent from the RWI App

Just like the opinion of the inmate telling the judge the sentence isn't justified when proven guilty while caught red handed (Or Red Arsed) . He's opinion matters not.

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
The thing is, this guy is a repeat offender. He’s admitted himself that he’s been a dick to numerous other mods/long standing members before now. This wasn’t just a one off frustrated reaction to being asked (very nicely) to follow a certain set of rules, the only difference is that this time he has been caught and consequences have been made.

If this was a one offence, given his age, I’d see it more as him being an immature keyboard warrior who didn’t think there’d be any repercussions to his actions. Only from him being found out has he suddenly changed his tune to being a “changed person”. Consequences shouldn’t be the only reason to not act in a certain way. I wouldn’t decide to not go and punch a stranger in the face because I’m worried about the consequences of being caught/arrested, I wouldn’t go and punch someone because I know it’s a bad thing to do!

im only an extremely new member myself, but I still know to respect my peers.

carlium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
v?xj?
In humble opinion, if it should be taken in to account that he is a minor then a ban until he has come of age would be reasonable? Maybe until he is 18 or 21?

Reactions: timnic54

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Do we know he's 15? Or are we just blindly and gullibility taking the word of someone who will say anything to save himself? I'd be interested to know.

As an aside, I've recently come back from a vacation in Texas. Unbelievably, I've found out that I won almost $30,000 in the Texas State Lottery - but apparently the ticket I bought whilst on holiday won't be valid because you have to be a Texas resident to claim. Does anyone know someone who is resident in Texas who wants to buy the ticket of me? I'll sell it for $5,000 (due to you having to BS that you were the original buyer). PM me.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Do we know he's 15? Or are we just blindly and gullibility taking the word of someone who will say anything to save himself? I'd be interested to know.

As an aside, I've recently come back from a vacation in Texas. Unbelievably, I've found out that I won almost $30,000 in the Texas State Lottery - but apparently the ticket I bought whilst on holiday won't be valid because you have to be a Texas resident to claim. Does anyone know someone who is resident in Texas who wants to buy the ticket of me? I'll sell it for $5,000 (due to you having to BS that you were the original buyer). PM me.

You wouldn't happen to be a Nigerian Prince, would you?

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Just like the opinion of the inmate telling the judge the sentence isn't justified when proven guilty while caught red handed (Or Red Arsed) . He's opinion matters not.

Then pay his opinion no mind but he's allowed an opinion!! Add to that it's his said opinions on various subjects here in the brig that have cemented his future here I would assume so again without them and having him as a mute would be usless. Just my 2cents. Not defending him in anyway but will definitely defend the right to speak up even if it don't do him no favors which it seems it has not.

Sent from the RWI App