• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - personwholikeswatches

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Never, in all my years here have I seen someone who thinks it is OK to talk to a member of staff the way you just did. Your subscription has been refunded, rot in here asshat.

I very rarely quote from PMs but as occb2 sent me this one I think everyone needs to see it.

Originally posted by personwholikeswatches
I am not going to open the fucking watch just to satisfy your bullshit demands. yllekp was perfectly satisfied with the evidence that the last seller provided for a Swiss movement, and tienbang offered to send the mods pictures that he took of the same watch after he installed the movement. I furthered the evidence by BUYING a fucking tool to open the casebacks, and sending you and everyone else 3 pictures of the movement. I suspect that if I did give you a picture of the balance, you'd find something else to complain about. No, I suspect that you're doing this because I dared to assert myself and stand up to your horseshit. I just paid 35 dollars to this forum because I saw what people like Raddave and yllekp are doing, and it was clear to me that they were doing a ton of good work for our ommunity. You, on the other hand, are just a bit of a cunt. I have sold twice on this forum, and both times the buyer has had a great experience. Feel free to ban me or whatever shit because I was mean to you in a pm. It's about what I would expect. Good day.

Originally posted by occb2
I don't think you know me. I am never a cunt. I am the one who tries too keep peace. Look me up.

There are rules. We have too follow them. Until I see a ETA balance you can just place down that it is stated ETA.

As far as the cursing. Yes I do have a problem with that. We try too keep cursing our of it. Level headed.

All I said was slow your roll. Posted a thread that seem to want too start a fight. I am not a fight started. If you wish too be banned that can happen. Review the rules and continue to break them and it will happen. Besides that you are one of the 300,000 people I have too deal with her and don't know you or care too.

If you need advice feel free too contact me. Need a part feel free too contact me, I hold zero grudges and will now stoop down to threats or harassment. You did not dare too assert yourself and sand up too my bull. I asked you nicely if you wanted me too post the picture for you. I pay a lot for photo bucket and I could had done it. But I will not deal with an attitude. I have spoken too the admin and the other 2 supremods about this and they are on my side.

At no time do we deal with or should have too deal with attitude. Sorry.

So your post will be on hold until you post a close up of the balance so myself along with other mods can see that it isn't a chia balance.

The other solution is what I said. You can put that the movement was told too you that it was an ETA but due to the facts that you dont want too take a close up or open it again, you will just sell the watch as (Stated) Eta.

Good night.
Rob

You're right. I don't know you. You also don't know me. I also have looked you up. I've read dozens of your posts and threads about the submariner, and I pm'ed you a few months back about it. Here are your god damn pictures, and I swear if they aren't good enough, I'll kill myself and then maybe you can rejoice, because there's one less asshole in the world, right?
IMG_20180726_235640492.jpg
IMG_20180726_235633314_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235629807.jpg
IMG_20180726_235627067_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235623257_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235618880_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235613599_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235610526_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235605337.jpg
IMG_20180726_235602709_LL.jpg
IMG_20180726_235554942.jpg
IMG_20180726_235536411.jpg

Originally posted by occb2
Sorry. I reviewed each and every picture and sent it too all the admin and staff. No one can see what that balance is by those pictures. Take a close up of the balance. The china one is good but nothing close too the real deal. That is one of the number 1 jobs I do. people popping in a real 2824 in a Tudor. It basically gives you a Tudor, well before they went to in house movements.

Dude, I literally can't help you. I tried every single god damn camera angle, close and far away, flash and no flash. You can see the pictures that are super close and totally out of focus. I don't own a better camera than the one on my phone. This is so ridiculous. I have done EVERYTHING you ask, and still fucking crickets as far as help is concerned. Are you going to fuck me over just because my camera is shit and you apparently don't trust tienbang and dcwnas enough to approve my sale? He offered to give you pictures, FFS. This is totally ridiculous. I cannot, and will not remove my fucking caseback a third time. It's absurd.
I will try one more time tomorrow. Do you have any of your precious advice as to how to make a shit camera take a good picture of a tiny spring to be satisfactory to your ridiculous standards?

ANYONE who tries this shit on this forum is going to end up in here for a very long time (read: forever) Mmmkay? Never have I seen such rudeness to someone trying to help. Why the hell do you think someone who gives freely of their time to make sure this place runs smoothly deserves a mouthful of your abuse you self entitled, arrogant little cockwomble. greg_r Mike on a bike wimpie007

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
How do you treat someone like this. This is terrible! Our staff members get crap all the time when they just want to try to protect our membership but this far exceeds what I've seen in the past. Your supporter membership did not buy you the authority to crap on our staff like this just so you could sell your wares.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Whoa... OCCB2 is one of the most helpful members on RWI. You'd have to be drunk to say some of the shite that was said in those messages. Selling something as stated is easy, I don't get all the hostility. I guess a stay in the brig until further notice is almost too nice of TB. I just don't understand the people who come on here and don't get that this community is real and people will help and have your back as long as you are honest and are not out to F people over. Makes me sick to see people act like this... SMDH

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
What a cock womble, mods here do an awesome job and this asshat who posts shitty balance pics that dont show the eta stamp has the gall to get shitty.

Reactions: cpd2186

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
What a cock womble, mods here do an awesome job and this asshat who posts shitty balance pics that dont show the eta stamp has the gall to get shitty.

Did you see the sales thread itself? Rob went out of his way to help this guy, offered to personally embed photos that had only been linked to by the seller. Bizarre behaviour.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Did you see the sales thread itself? Rob went out of his way to help this guy, offered to personally embed photos that had only been linked to by the seller. Bizarre behaviour.

I know right, what a shit show. Rob is always extremely helpful as a mod and a member, unreal. Glad TB binned this bellend

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Good riddance ! The forum should most definitely rid itself of ill mannered members like this. This should set an example.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
wow , just wow .......speachless ...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
LMAO. I have never seen a member threaten to kill himself for having to follow sales rules. WTF? Based upon the overly dramatic response, preschool hand writing and girlie arm wrist shots, this is some snot nosed punk kid. I’m glad he was weeded out now before he snapped and killed us all. Unfortunately for him, he will also be banned from all the other rep Watch forums. Good work junior.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
LMFAO

“Here are your god damn pictures, and I swear if they aren't good enough, I'll kill myself and then maybe you can rejoice, because there's one less asshole in the world, right? “

Reactions: BruceLee55

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I am quite confused right now. Certainly didn't expect this.

So you expected to call a Staff member a cunt and have your sale promptly approved. Young man, you will rot in here. You just don’t talk to people like that, especially those who are trying to help you. Your parents should have spanked you more. Double up on the adderall.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
LMFAO

“Here are your god damn pictures, and I swear if they aren't good enough, I'll kill myself and then maybe you can rejoice, because there's one less asshole in the world, right? “

Well Tucker at least give him credit for calling himself an asshole... :drinks_cheers: