Clear All

"Swiss Waxing" LMAO hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

[mention]andyr [/mention] very good job! Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys,

what do you think? Is blue (or black) the only colors to chose? Or has someone received one with silver dial?

Regards

Comment

I use Balistol for the bracelets. More friendly then WD40

Comment

Originally posted by taktloss View Post
            Hey guys,

what do you think? Is blue (or black) the only colors to chose? Or has someone received one with silver dial?

Regards
            Blue and Rhodium would be my vote. Can't go wrong with Black either.

Comment

Rhodium color is still off on the updated batch?

Blue looks amazing if comparing the pics from further above.

Comment

Glad I got the answer right regarding gen vs rep comparison, the crystal was the only tell for me(only in pics). VSF is crazy close and I dont think theres any way to tell if its rep in real life situations without gen in hand.
                Reps:
                ARF 116234 Datejust Silver
                VSF Aqua Terra Black
                ZF 15500 Royal Oak Black

Comment

guys i haev buy this one today, is similar https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-41...et-vs3235.html ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post
                    Ordered a smooth bezel, will do a comparison between the first batch and the latest batch. We will confirm or debunk the theory of the lugs.
                    where i can buy a smooth bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by Gioz View Post

where i can buy a smooth bezel?
                      If you mean a vsf datejust with smooth bezel then any td can source it, same if you want to only order the smooth bezel part you can ask any td

Comment

Is the winding crown smaller like gen on the new batches?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post

If you mean a vsf datejust with smooth bezel then any td can source it, same if you want to only order the smooth bezel part you can ask any td
                          guys i have buy this one today, is the same ? https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-41...et-vs3235.html ?

Comment

55 marker looks off?

Comment

Originally posted by andyr View Post

SO HERE IS THE RESULT.

IF YOU SAID GEN WAS ON THE RIGHT, THEN YOU ARE CORRECT. WELL DONE!

Here are some more pics with my other VSF on Oyster, which is the Mk 1 dial with 25 slightly wider, though on the wrist its really not that obvious. Have also taken a side on shot to show bezel. Pictures are crap as that's not how I pay for my watches, so you don't need to tell me how bad they are .

Gen is now back in the safe and the rep on Oyster will be going up in the sales section shortly. Hate to say it but I almost prefer the rep on jubilee to the gen, the fluted bezel really pops. Heresy I know! Thanks for playing chums and gen is on the left in all the following.

WOW man. VSF done a freakin awesome job on the DJ41 especially the blue dial. Looks superb and super rep in my books. There is no way on earth anyone would be able to call that out in public.

Comment

Just received my VSF Blue jubilee. Great build quality but not very impressed with the bracelet quality (am I being picky??). ARF jubilee has better build/polish and wears more comfortable on the wrist. The ARF claps also feels better to me. Otherwise, I am loving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X