• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Chinaa108

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/22
Does anyone know the case tube part number for 116300. My vsf is a bit odd. It’s got one end that’s bigger than the case hole and the other end fits the gen crown 605. I have a gen tube 5340.

Chinaa108

24/1/22
Sorry to repost but does anyone know where I can get a crown tube that will fit a vsf even if it’s not gen or even a part number for the one that will fit. Please let me know

Chinaa108

24/1/22
Does anyone here have any idea what the correct crown is for the Gen datejust or better still what the thread is? Please do let me know

TimeDweller27

6/11/18
For those that are fans of the VSF sub we have familiarized ourselves with the serial numbers starting with S19 or S29. Is there an equivalent for the VSF 126334? I am not sure if there’s a list available, but I could not find one via search.

I want to confirm a watch claiming to be VSFs is truly one. The serial number starts with 4X6. Has anyone seen that sequence before? It is a silver dial and jubilee bracelet. The clasp code is K6G, which I have confirmed is a common code used for the bracelet. However, I’m still unsure about the watch itself.

Here are the QC pics sent. https://imgur.com/a/0L5IN4X

Any insight would be appreciated.

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Now with Vsf back to stock. Is there any upgrades to anything ? I heard bracelet not sure if that’s true.
Bring the question again. Should you stick to CF still or go with Vsf now? Wonder if they fixed case shape at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Now with Vsf back to stock. Is there any upgrades to anything ? I heard bracelet not sure if that’s true.
Bring the question again. Should you stick to CF still or go with Vsf now? Wonder if they fixed case shape at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I ordered my vfs datejust td said that vsf uses clean bezel

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
When I ordered my vfs datejust td said that vsf uses clean bezel

I heard they also upgraded the bracelet but im not Sure if that's true.
should I skip CF and go with vsf?
do you mind sharing all the QC pictures? I also wanna see if the SEL gap still exist

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
I heard they also upgraded the bracelet but im not Sure if that's true.
should I skip CF and go with vsf?
do you mind sharing all the QC pictures? I also wanna see if the SEL gap still exist

Hi mate,

as I don't want to go against the qc rules of the forum (watch is on it's way) I erased visible dealer informations in the pictures). So I hope the pictures will help you.

Have a nice sunday :)

Reactions: Akilles

Quafra

Horology Curious
3/12/21
I only replaced the clasp with an ARF one because it looks better, everything else is 'original' VSF.

Hi mate,
did you own the ARF, too?
What about the dial? I mean, from pictures the VSF one it seems more bluish to me, the ARF more dark. Is it true or just an impression on the photos here?
Also the VSF's shining doesn't seems fine, but maybe this is due to pics.
And what about the crystal? I know ARF one is really nice. This VSF appear a little bit milky, like the ARF crystal on Yatch Master.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
And what about the crystal? I know ARF one is really nice. This VSF appear a little bit milky, like the ARF crystal on Yatch Master.

A lot of things are subjective in this hobby but it's a fact that VSF crystals and DW are far more genlike than ARF on this model.

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Hi mate,
What about the dial? I mean, from pictures the VSF one it seems more bluish to me, the ARF more dark. Is it true or just an impression on the photos here?

Hi I own Arf v3 and clean v2 with v1 hands.

Dial of clean is definintly outstanding/ Arf is not Bad but not gen like / I changed crystal of clean against original clean crystal - clean crystal had a black whole effect but is a little bit whitish - clean crystal was (my opinion only) better than Arf / oyster bracelet of Arf wasn‘t better than clean (also newer Arf) because of the endlinks. Changed clean bezel against original smooth bezel. case of Arf is better quality- but you can‘t change the clockworks (different size of dials)

I will make some comparisons when Vsf arrives.

:)

Wricksen

Horology Curious
2/3/22

Dial of clean is definintly outstanding/ Arf is not Bad but not gen like / I changed crystal of clean against original clean crystal - clean crystal had a black whole effect but is a little bit whitish - clean crystal was (my opinion only) better than Arf / oyster bracelet of Arf wasn‘t better than clean (also newer Arf) because of the endlinks. Changed clean bezel against original smooth bezel. case of Arf is better quality- but you can‘t change the clockworks (different size of dials)

From the QC pictures you got. How’s CF compare to VSF?

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Hi mate,