• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Lol, imagine stating a watch is a good V1, complimenting it even, but saying it's not NWBIG like the previous model but will eventually get there. So arrogant!

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
For an interesting side note, now that hopefully everything is clear, check out the end link recession differences between these two models. First being alexcast and the second being lmagg00

8005449ef610802a09a85d9bd6a2889c.jpg

87aa3c2676fafbad0208cc7e44758545.jpg

First has absolutely 0 recession, must be from one of the initial batches... then it goes back to the standard Rolex style with typical fit and finish! It's not always great to be first in line! If anyone ever says the new watches don't have recession here's a direct comparison of what batch variance can differ with.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexcast

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
Finally received my LV, and would like some input from the seasoned players.

From a looks perspective, it's unbeatable. Superb watch.

From a "feel" perspective, I'm not sure what to expect? For reference I've got a gen 116710 GMT and Noob 116519 Daytona.

The feel of the VSF is overall very very good. Clasp is better than Noob, but maybe not as smooth as my gen GMT. But GMT clasp is different.

Questions:

1. The movement- winding doesn't feel as solid as my GMT or Noob (no perceptible difference between Noob or gen GMT). Is this due to the different movement in the 126610?

2. Also the bezel is maybe a bit of a disappointment. There is a bit of play when pressed down, slightly loose feeling, which I'm sure will not be present in a gen Sub. The ratcheting action feels loose- is this the same as a gen Sub? My GMT cannot be a comparison as the bezel is bi-directional and doesn't click like that of a sub.

Appreciate some input.

Reactions: Blaze00215

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
What is the current consensus about the new Kermit?
VSF has rounded lugs and Green Factory has worse bracelet and clasp.
What other flaws does the Green Factory have that the VSF doesn‘t have?
I don‘t want to open a new thread only to ask this question :D
Which of both Kermits would you choose?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Who has the best Sub? There is no consensus - read both threads, decide what is important to you, and figure out who’s opinions are worth listening to and who’s opinions aren’t.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

If you care about aesthetics, Green outshines VSF. If you care about the clone movement, go with VSF. Or wait a year when the next iteration fixes the issues both factories have. Green is new to the market so it's not necessarily known if they'll upgrade theirs, but VSF tends to do silent upgrades consistently as time goes on. The inaccurate lugs will be fixed on VSF within a year I'd estimate.

Last edited:

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Green factory clasp is excellent. Bracelet has a little play.

davegreg23

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Finally received my LV, and would like some input from the seasoned players.

From a looks perspective, it's unbeatable. Superb watch.

From a "feel" perspective, I'm not sure what to expect? For reference I've got a gen 116710 GMT and Noob 116519 Daytona.

The feel of the VSF is overall very very good. Clasp is better than Noob, but maybe not as smooth as my gen GMT. But GMT clasp is different.

Questions:

1. The movement- winding doesn't feel as solid as my GMT or Noob (no perceptible difference between Noob or gen GMT). Is this due to the different movement in the 126610?

2. Also the bezel is maybe a bit of a disappointment. There is a bit of play when pressed down, slightly loose feeling, which I'm sure will not be present in a gen Sub. The ratcheting action feels loose- is this the same as a gen Sub? My GMT cannot be a comparison as the bezel is bi-directional and doesn't click like that of a sub.

Appreciate some input.

In most of Gen subs bezel also moves when you press it down. Do not worry :) My gen sub do it as well :) Once I got my gen I was pissed but then I Googled it and many people has the same issue
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=409542

Venniz

26/7/20
Hey man that picture is mine I posted it and the watch is gen not replica don’t lie

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Haha. Misaligned rehaut is instant tell (fake rolex) but I admit. I got one and I feel it is a gen. No one is looking at rehaut haha.

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
In most of Gen subs bezel also moves when you press it down. Do not worry :) My gen sub do it as well :) Once I got my gen I was pissed but then I Googled it and many people has the same issue
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=409542

That's good to know! Is the gen sub bezel a lot looser than that of a GMT? It's got a plasticky click, totally different from the solid feel of the gen GMT bezel.

alexcast

23/6/19
Not a fake Rolex the fake i bought is not the dhl right now.

You can buy gen at https://www.berger.com.mx/

Haha

The photo is from Alex Berger the owner of the Berger Rolex official Retailer in Polanco Mexico City so I don’t think he would upload pictures of a fake Rolex as you claim
6a418b60dfe04adcc64d7194f50b1cc4.jpg

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Haha. Misaligned rehaut is instant tell (fake rolex) but I admit. I got one and I feel it is a gen. No one is looking at rehaut haha.

Misaligned rehauts are all over genuine Rolex models, Rolex couldn't give less of a damn

Reactions: alexcast