• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I didn’t say exactly that, but ok!
And the gen owner didn’t say that as well. He said it could use some work, but it was very good.

Why talk about the crystal? 116 crystal better than 126 crystal? Show me please...

You talk from what you see in pictures, and so do I.
And now?! Who’s right?

I love what I see from QC pictures to “real pictures” and, honestly, I can’t see any problems as you do.
That’s why it would be nice to see a good comparison between gen and vsf - both watches, same angles, same lighting conditions.
It’s the only way we’ll be able to tell if what you so strongly defend is true!

That doesn’t really matter, to me!
I already ordered the watch because I really love what I’m seeing here.
I don’t think anyone will tell me “look at those lugs, that’s a bad replica” :D

But... you did say exactly that...

Someone asked if the 126 is as gen-like as the 116. You said yes.

Are you telling me you did not?

I'm stating that's factually incorrect.

And the gen owner didn’t say that as well. He said it could use some work, but it was very good.

Which means, in other words, that it's inaccurate. There's no contradiction here.

Why talk about the crystal? 116 crystal better than 126 crystal? Show me please...

I never stated the 116 is better than the 126 crystal-wise. Just that the 116 crystal more accurate to gen than the 126 crystal is to its gen counter-part.

Again, the person asked about gen-likeness. I'm starting to think you didn't even understand that person's question.

Edit: to make things clear, the 126 VSF is by no means a bad replica. Not by a long shot. It just needs some more refinement which I'm sure will be done by v2. I'm simply stating their 116610 is considerably more gen-like.

Last edited:

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
So if they used a 3135 date indicator seating and date disc, it must be 3135 sized dial and so also a 3135 crystal, yes? Probably no change in the insert or bezel size either.

Correct. The crystal is a standard 295 and the crystal retainer is standard too. I’m pretty sure the insert is too. Vsf just altered the bezel profile to make the extra width. That is fact because I had one before selling it and checked measurements prior to that. Not sure how that compares to gen so maybe Dickbers bestie with the gen can measure it and tell us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18

Which means, in other words, that it's inaccurate. There's no contradiction here.

I never stated the 116 is better than the 126 crystal-wise. Just that the 116 crystal more accurate to gen than the 126 crystal is to its gen counter-part.

Again, the person asked about gen-likeness. I'm starting to think you didn't even understand that person's question.

Edit: to make things clear, the 126 VSF is by no means a bad replica. Not by a long shot. It just needs some more refinement which I'm sure will be done by v2. I'm simply stating their 116610 is considerably more gen-like.

Vsf will not simply do a V2 because of that.
Go see how many V2's VSF has made (go see the Omega).
​​​​Usually they correct some flaws like lume, bracelets and some other minor things.
I don't think they will rebuild the case, because it's a good case already.

But we'll see.

I'm stoping with this nonsense.
When mine arrives I'll post some good pics of it :)

Cheers

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Correct. The crystal is a standard 295 and the crystal retainer is standard too. I’m pretty sure the insert is too. Vsf just altered the bezel profile to make the extra width. That is fact because I had one before selling it and checked measurements prior to that. Not sure how that compares to gen so maybe Dickbers bestie with the gen can measure it and tell us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol so not only are the lugs and crown guards inaccurate but so are the dial and bezel? Good stuff.

No need for my bestie to do that, it's been all but confirmed the dial and insert are slightly larger on the gen.

Last edited:

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU

Mate..you really need a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
We understand that you don't like VSF and we also understand that you prefer NOOB.
You can place an order for 10 NOOB(5 LN and 5 LV) so you can enjoy them.
You can also start a thread about how fantastic is NOOB instead of VSF.
Whatever you want but stop to write here.
It's like a fanboy of Mercedes who write shit about BMW in a BMW forum.
We are talking about rep and i can ensure you that never and never a 400€ rep will be same as gen. NEVER.
Lugs, tape, crystal...ok, they are not same as gen, wow, what a discover!
In my opinion this 126610 is too much accurate for 400€ rep!
i own a gen hulk and i'm starting to be nervous because there are not so much differences btw gen and rep.
I pulled out 8000€ in 2017 and now i can buy the same watch for 400-450€...it's crazy!
Enjoy these stunning reps and stop to talk about nothing

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Mate..you really need a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
We understand that you don't like VSF and we also understand that you prefer NOOB.
You can place an order for 10 NOOB(5 LN and 5 LV) so you can enjoy them.
You can also start a thread about how fantastic is NOOB instead of VSF.
Whatever you want but stop to write here.
It's like a fanboy of Mercedes who write shit about BMW in a BMW forum.
We are talking about rep and i can ensure you that never and never a 400€ rep will be same as gen. NEVER.
Lugs, tape, crystal...ok, they are not same as gen, wow, what a discover!
In my opinion this 126610 is too much accurate for 400€ rep!
i own a gen hulk and i'm starting to be nervous because there are not so much differences btw gen and rep.
I pulled out 8000€ in 2017 and now i can buy the same watch for 400-450€...it's crazy!
Enjoy these stunning reps and stop to talk about nothing

Wow more personal attacks for having a critical perspective of the watch!

I don't dislike VSF, I have multiple VSF models including the 116610. I don't prefer Noob for this, in fact I'd take Green if anything.

I don't understand this argument about stating the rep can't compare to gen? Noob and Green has taken care of the lug issue for example on theirs. You act like something I'm critical of, the proportions, are something rep factories can't get correct. I mean VSF's 116610 did it, you act like this is some ridiculous feat.

"We are talking about rep and i can ensure you that never and never a 400€ rep will be same as gen. NEVER."

Um, my opinion literally stated that the VSF 116610 is NWBIG while the 112610 is a good start for a V1 but has a few things to be desired. And you attack me over this...? Tell me, what's wrong with that statement exactly? All I said was that a couple fixes and it is as gen-like as it's older brother. And I'm getting swarmed with shit cause of that statement, lmao.

Again, what's wrong with me stating this is not the second coming of Jesus here?

All I said is there is room for improvement, relax yourself.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Gotta love sifting through pages and pages of garbage for reading.... :picard:

Believe me, if I can drop my opinion on the watch having some inaccuracies and walking away without 10 rabid fanboys telling me to get a life cause I say the VSF isn't perfect and could be better I would. If people quote me and misrepresent my opinion I'm going to have to explain myself.

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Believe me, if I can drop my opinion on the watch having some inaccuracies and walking away without 10 rabid fanboys telling me to get a life cause I say the VSF isn't perfect and could be better I would. If people quote me and misrepresent my opinion I'm going to have to explain myself.

Newsflash, you don't have to explain/defend yourself every other post, OK? You have stated your case time and again. We get it, you do not like VSF. Reps will never, ever be like gens, period. But they have come a very long way. Get real, no one is going to be able to call you out on some of these reps, they are that well made! The only people that care about this stuff are WIS, and we are a very very small percentage of the population. If you are planning on wearing your rep to an AD, put their gen (good luck having them show you the latest Sub, Daytona and GMT) next to your rep, I'd say skip it. But to the rest of the world, a well made rep (key words 'well made') is just as good as gen.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Newsflash, you don't have to explain/defend yourself every other post, OK? You have stated your case time and again. We get it, you do not like VSF. Reps will never, ever be like gens, period. But they have come a very long way. Get real, no one is going to be able to call you out on some of these reps, they are that well made! The only people that care about this stuff are WIS, and we are a very very small percentage of the population. If you are planning on wearing your rep to an AD, put their gen (good luck having them show you the latest Sub, Daytona and GMT) next to your rep, I'd say skip it. But to the rest of the world, a well made rep (key words 'well made') is just as good as gen.

Newsflash, I wouldn't have to explain myself if you actually understood my stance and didn't butcher my argument to the point that it sounds like you're arguing against someone elses points completely while making ridiculous strawman arguments.

1) I don't dislike VSF, I have many of their models and am looking into getting the PAM1313 pretty soon from them

2) I never once said the rep has to be equal to gen to be considered good, I literally just replied here to someone asking if this new rep is equal in gen-likeness like the 1166110 is. I said it's not due to the lugs, crystal, and crown guards.

Now, since you're a fairly intelligent man I take it, does me stating it's not as gen-like as their previous model mean I hate VSF? Or that it has to be like gen in order to be good? Or does it just mean exactly that, that their previous model is more gen-like and you're corroborating a bunch of bullshit I never said?

Does the 126610 having off lugs and a not as clear crystal and inaccurate crown guards somehow make me type out somewhere that someone will call you out on it? No? Did I say I hate VSF cause it's not as accurate as their last gen? No? So where the fuck are you getting this information from?

I never said the rep is bad, it's actually quite good. Just not as good nor as accurate as their previous one. I think with time their v2 or v3 would be as good as their 116610 is now.

When people stop dramatizing me simply stating the 116610 is closer to gen, AND THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING, I won't have to respond to ridiculous posts like these.

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Newsflash, I wouldn't have to explain myself if you actually understood my stance and didn't butcher my argument to the point that it sounds like you're arguing against someone elses points completely while making ridiculous strawman arguments.

1) I don't dislike VSF, I have many of their models and am looking into getting the PAM1313 pretty soon from them

2) I never once said the rep has to be equal to gen to be considered good, I literally replied here to someone asking if this new rep is equal in gen-likeness like the 1166110 is. I said it's not due to the lugs, crystal, and crown guards.

Now, since you're a fairly intelligent man I take it, does me stating it's not as gen-like as their previous model mean I hate VSF? Or that it has to be like gen in order to be good? Or does it just mean exactly that, that their previous model is more gen-like and you're corroborating a bunch of bullshit I never said?

Does the 126610 having off lugs and a not as clear crystal and inaccurate crown guards somehow make me type out somewhere that someone will call you out on it? No? Did I say I hate VSF cause it's not as accurate as their last gen? No? So where the fuck are you getting this information from?

I never said the rep is bad, it's actually quite good. Just not as good nor as accurate as their previous one. I think with time their v2 or v3 would be as good as their 116610 is now.

Use common sense and stop making ridiculous arguments.

You are such an easy bait! I am not going to sit here and go back and forth with you (I have a life to live) on this topic: we can agree to disagree. I have my views, you have yours. I do agree with you that future versions may be more accurate, in the meantime I am going to enjoy the 126 V1. As a first attempt, it is sure is very well made.

Take care, now. Bye-bye.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You are such an easy bait! I am not going to sit here and go back and forth with you (I have a life to live) on this topic: we can agree to disagree. I have my views, you have yours. I do agree with you that future versions may be more accurate, in the meantime I am going to enjoy the 126 V1. As a first attempt, it is sure is very well made.

Take care, now. Bye-bye.

"Youre easy bait" = sounds like you realized you completely got my stance wrong and are walking away. But hey whatever, enjoy the V1; I'm looking forward to their no-date when they eventually iron out the hiccups.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Thats not what it looks like to me.

Mark Twain once said ‘Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.’

Thanks for completely fucking up and derailing this thread. Idiot.

And yet here you are, arguing like an idiot.

Last edited:

alexcast

23/6/19
Endless discussion has to end

Gen is not rounded

711eb8cb485912c79cfe527395abd799.jpg

8005449ef610802a09a85d9bd6a2889c.jpg

1d551d59ca1a8934e6dfc62aa9c33e8e.jpg

4536352ec043a6cab04ee437a41b36c6.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

pimsis

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/15
Lol wtf happened to this thread. It’s a great watch and well done by VSF. Have a nice Christmas all and please stay friends. There are worse things in life than having different opinions about a replica watch made in China.