• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Kack 13L0CK3R

Magnanimous Supporter
Supporter
1/4/22
CONUS
USD53K for the Hulk?:eek:
With such price, it really makes one wonder if it is real if you see it on someone's wrist in the wild

They better take precise pictures in quality. That m looks like its floating :laughing:

53k for nothing

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
Guys quick question.
Today my VSF 126610LV arrived and I have a small problem - the crown won't screw in all the way - it will slightly cover the rubber - the O-ring and that's it. Has anyone had a similar problem or knows how to solve it?

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Guys quick question.
Today my VSF 126610LV arrived and I have a small problem - the crown won't screw in all the way - it will slightly cover the rubber - the O-ring and that's it. Has anyone had a similar problem or knows how to solve it?

You need to make sure the crown is in the right position when you screw it in. I’ve had it bind in me when the crown wasn’t sitting correctly, just have to pop out to date setting and then try again.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Guys quick question.

Assuming you bought from a TD, I would be touching base with them in the first instance, as that constitutes a fault.

If you're going to engage them, do it immediately and before trying anything else.

That's just what I would do and have done in the past.

Jem93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/14
Reactions: Kack 13L0CK3R

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Hi,
Can some of the veteran members of this forum / watch help me with my rehaut QC?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10862142-vsf-126610-rehaut-alignment

I believe that it's not aligned but I'm not completely sure if it's the angle of the picture.

Thank you and sorry for changing direction a bit!

They are rarely or never perfectly aligned and there’s nothing that can be done short of rotating the dial a bit if there’s a bit of play in it. Then your date can be off centered in the date window.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Hi,
Can some of the veteran members of this forum / watch help me with my rehaut QC?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10862142-vsf-126610-rehaut-alignment

I believe that it's not aligned but I'm not completely sure if it's the angle of the picture.

The answers you received already are good points, most likely in real day to day you’ll never gonna see that slight missalignment.
In the end it is up to you to decide if green or not but there are gens not perfect aligned….

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Hi,

This misalignment is classic for VSF, or as one of the proof it is genuine VSF, lol.
I never bother or notice such fault with the watch on my wrist.
Just enjoy the masterpiece, mate