• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Does anybody know if the pre raid 126610 have a worse cyclops than the post raid ones?

If so, do the pre raid cyclops have a different dimension or what exactly is the difference?

2Bid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Do you know if the arf bracelet is compatible with the vsf? Sorry if this is a stupid question. My sels are pretty bad, so I want to switch them out, but if the bracelet is better in general, might as well do the whole thing and not just the sels.

Let me know if you do buy one, I’d like to snatch the screws from your VSF bracelet lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefcake

Carrick1

30/8/15
Waiting to get mine serviced, also notice it has stopped a couple of times and then started. Hopefully it’s not a big issue. Just maybe some dirt. Fingers crossed.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
d102dd1616580a90eede026aab3775e8.jpg

Bottom right my SEL is ever so slightly raised above the lug… bought mine from Jtime last month. I hope mine is not RF :/

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Full set of QC images - https://imgur.com/a/q3EMmoO - really interested and would welcome people's honest feedback. Because if this is an RF masquerading as VSF, people should be aware of this issue as it's a rumour I had heard but wasn't sure if true...

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Full set of QC images - https://imgur.com/a/q3EMmoO - really interested and would welcome people's honest feedback. Because if this is an RF masquerading as VSF, people should be aware of this issue as it's a rumour I had heard but wasn't sure if true...

If you compare the engraved text on the clasp with the comparison posted in RF thread, it seems that yours is an VSF.

Reactions: Gaz1a

2Bid

5/8/20

From what Jayalvin posted, easiest way to tell would be the “Steelinox” engraving on the clasp. RF’s “Steelinox” engraving is elongated, VSF’s is not, so yours is definitely VSF. Plus it’s from Li, who’s trustworthy ;)

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
jL6m58.jpg

From what Jayalvin posted, easiest way to tell would be the “Steelinox” engraving on the clasp. RF’s “Steelinox” engraving is elongated, VSF’s is not, so yours is definitely VSF. Plus it’s from Li, who’s trustworthy ;)

+1

Here is one of my VSF to compare.

Last edited:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Thank you for the speedy feedback folks. I really appreciate it. I'm also genuinely interested in further feedback from Thootjevdk as he kind of shot and left LOL

In any case, the watch is currently with oascom and I've asked Pat to open the bad boy up to check the movement is actually VS3235.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

ASATGMURES

23/3/20
Romania
d102dd1616580a90eede026aab3775e8.jpg

Bottom right my SEL is ever so slightly raised above the lug… bought mine from Jtime last month. I hope mine is not RF :/

Just open the case to see the movement and then everybody here Will tell you what you got!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Thank you for the speedy feedback folks. I really appreciate it. I'm also genuinely interested in further feedback from Thootjevdk as he kind of shot and left LOL

In any case, the watch is currently with oascom and I've asked Pat to open the bad boy up to check the movement is actually VS3235.