• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

barragan

Looking Around
15/8/21
Thank you guys.
I read a lot believe me.
I know mostly is plastic related but the one on the bezel?
what do you think?

thanks.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Thank you guys.
I read a lot believe me.
I know mostly is plastic related but the one on the bezel?
what do you think?

thanks.
you can easy clean it , that's not a problem

2Bid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
I’ve had the VSF 126610LN for a week now and god damn is it beautiful. I vastly prefer it over the Datejust, and find it more beautiful even.

Ironic, for a dive/sports watch which has its roots in being a tool watch, I personally find the modern Sub to be more jewelry-like than the fluted Datejust, brushed center links aside. This has firmly convinced me to get the Bluesy Sub over the blue Datejust as my first gen in the future.

j2REs2.png

j2RRDE.png

j2Rfqn.png

j2R79t.png

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Sorry. Its shorten for. "OK.

Why would you need to shorten ‘OK’? Its got 2 letters in it. Also you’re not talking to teenagers on Whatsapp.

I’ve had the VSF 126610LN for a week now and god damn is it beautiful. I vastly prefer it over the Datejust, and find it more beautiful even.

Ironic, for a dive/sports watch which has its roots in being a tool watch, I personally find the modern Sub to be more jewelry-like than the fluted Datejust, brushed center links aside.

The modern sub is only jewelry. Its a shame really. I’ve been wearing my 126610 in Italy for 3 weeks -
its 40* here and it feels big, heavy, too obvious and cumbersome - which is what the flexy instagram generation want, but I look at other peoples comfy, less garish 16610’s with some envy. The way those older Subs just ‘blend in’ is much nicer in my opinion.

Last edited:

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
It's a VSF and the TD is Hontwatch based on the QC pictures.

Those photos are from hont, he always takes qc pics on that leather bag as background

Yeah, that leather texture is rather identifiable. Was trying to avoid naming the TD in case I was wrong and it looks I was. Anyhow, the watch is now GL. Hont had 2 of these left, but the first he offered was with 200 deg amplitude and I asked him to wind it fully to see if it was because of a partial wind. Instead he sent me new QC pictures for the 2nd watch above.

1st: 2R9 - SR8 - amplitude 200
2nd: A88 - SR8 (?) - amplitude 264 (this is the GL'd one)

Interesting is that the first one offered had 2R9 serial in the rehaut, even though it apparently shouldn't exist? I had to do some image transformations to bring a somewhat readable tag card text visible from one picture and in that the watch code _seems_ to be M126619LB, please see:

j2FhVn.png

Could this actually be one of those copycat factory subs? nvm... looks like this is gen product code. Wonder how much of VSF stock is still kicking around somewhere. I see new QC popping up every day on Reddit.

Last edited:

2Bid

5/8/20
The modern sub is only jewelry. Its a shame really. I’ve been wearing my 126610 in Italy for 3 weeks -
its 40* here and it feels big, heavy, too obvious and cumbersome - which is what the flexy instagram generation want, but I look at other peoples comfy, less garish 16610’s with some envy. The way those older Subs just ‘blend in’ is much nicer in my opinion.

Well of course, all modern Rolexes are just jewelry, but at the end of the day the Sub’s still a dive watch; so it’s funny that it looks more blingy than a DJ, personally.

I do agree that 5 digit Subs are better than 6 digit Subs in the aesthetics department. But the durability of the aluminum, or lack thereof, is what pushes me over to the 6 digit Subs.

Beefcake

1/7/21
I do agree that 5 digit Subs are better than 6 digit Subs in the aesthetics department. But the durability of the aluminum, or lack thereof, is what pushes me over to the 6 digit Subs.

Yeah, I like those too, they have a good look to them. If I got one, I would feel the need to scratch the bezel a bit, because how many gen are floating around in pristine condition? Not too many I bet. But who knows, I don't usually pay attention to the watch someone is wearing.

5teve

20/4/15
Does anyone know what serial No.s the VSF 126610LN should have.I ordered one but got sent a VSF 116610LN Ser.No S29.The dealer says he is sending a VSF 126610LN to make the order correct, but I'm not overly confident in him to be honest.

biff1001

25/7/21
Does anyone know what serial No.s the VSF 126610LN should have.I ordered one but got sent a VSF 116610LN Ser.No S29.The dealer says he is sending a VSF 126610LN to make the order correct, but I'm not overly confident in him to be honest.

The serial should start with a 2R

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Funny I asked Andrew about a month ago about the 126610LV (I have the LN and love it) and he told me that it was impossible to get. Now I see QC pics of one, Every. Single. Day.

And from Trusty, no less... lol

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
i think the last 126610LN and 116610LN from VSF are sold out i cant find a TD who still got one ...

only sead had some blue bezels (41mm) left

that sucks haha